Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

11DPO anyone with me????buddys??

Replies

• Options
    me too hubby gone out to get curry! wish he would hurry up iv starving!! yep book one we had or dd but hubbys mum and dad came aswell so had a few night to have a quiet drink on our own! we go to icmeler in turkey every year! love it! might help you take your mind off ttc! treat yourself to a takeaway if hubby not home. does he work night alot??
  • Options
    he works two day shifts 7am-7pm, two night shifts 7pm-7am, then has 4 off. then every 7 cycles of the above he gets 18 days off. we have been to egypt this year, but hoping to book new york for september - but want to make it a twin centre with another venue to so a 10-14 day break. havent been to turkey for years. u find it ok them going with u? my hubby is adamant he wouldnt holiday with either of our parents
  • Options
    we normally go with my parents as we go out with them alot they only mid 40's hubby parents arnt too bad they tend to keep themselves to themselves!! is a big help with dd though as dd can be a little hard to keep entertained!!
    wow would love to go to new your you will have to let me know what it is like!! sounds amazing!!xx
  • Options
    yeah I can totally see the benefit of taking parents along, for some peach n quiet from time to time. ive been to new york before but hubby hasnt, need to get booked up quite soon. if we did get our BFP this month, which I very much doubt then we prob would leave it for now as the money would come in useful for setting up for bubs. ideally wanted to do new york and st lucia or new york and barbados but all seems dead complicated so may do a few cities and possibly niagra falls x
  • Options
    wow sounds amazing!!! kepp me updated! want to hear all about it! if you dont get bfp this month then you will have something to look forward too! are you on facebook? we are going center parcs with friends and dd in october we went for the 1st time in may and dd loved it its fab for kids!!!
  • Options
    i am yeah. never been myself but ive heard its a great family holiday. yeah deffo - think its only 5 weeks till we finish work for our hols. fingers crossed we can get something booked in the next few weeks, even if we cant manage to book a few places as left it so late will deffo go to new york. im a nightmare at staying home when off on hol, get bored too easily!
  • Options
    mee too i get roped into shopping when im bored! cant help it!! he he im on fb aswell under k pic is got a few of the other girls on here as friends aswell! not long then 5 weeks!

[Modified by: ellie's mummy on August 07, 2010 09:51 PM]

• Options
    nope not long at all, got hubbys birthday 25th, anniversary 27th and my birthday 10th sept and holidays in sept! ill see if can find u. got the MIL and FIL for sunday lunch tomorrow so will be making a quick food shopping dash in the morning. when u testing?
  • Options
    really tempted to tomoz but really dont think we have i will feel rubbish if its a bfn! dont know if it is too early!! when are you?? just accepted your friend request ! its nice to put faces to names! he he gosh im stuffed after my curry!!!!!
  • Options
    sounds good, we had pizza before hubby went to work. cat is sitting on my arm when trying to type. not sure, see how I feel tomorrow, maybe tomorrow morning, although should wait until af due really
  • Options
    its too blooming tempting!!! your wedding pics are lovley!
  • Options
    im really puzzled about the weird sensations in my stomach today, its not painful, just weird. can see temptation getting the better tomorrow as ill be 10 dpo so should be able to find out either way. so are yours and ellie is gorgeous, u must be so proud
  • Options
    very very! shes amazing! dont get me wrong she can be hard work and its frustrating for her aswell sometimes but shes taught me and hubby lots! met some amazing friends through having her aswell!!
    me too but keep thinking im imagining it!! xx
  • Options
    hate it when hubby on nights, house so quiet! where did u guys go on honeymoon? did you know before ellies birth that she had downs, i dont think i would have the test tbh. downs children may be hard work at times, but they are loving and at the end of the day its your child. what does ure hubby do
  • Options
    bet you do i hate it when hubby goes out for a drink with mates let alone working night alot!!hate being on my own!! we went to icmeler then my mum met us out there with el as i didnt want to leave her!!! we will have a late honeymoon on our own when we feel we can leave the kids!!!!

no i had the blood tests done that say you are at high or low rick and they said low so i didnt think anything of it. then when i had her we got told, it was a shock but we have just treated her no different than we were going too! i am worried for when we have another but not the downs side its the medical side as they can have underactive thyroids and low muscle tone etc so ellie is prodded and poked by doctors lots and i hate it!! i can cope with doing things like extra activities and doing things to bring her on ill do anything but its the tests and being poked around that i hate!!!!!!
    i wouldn't terminate if it had downs again it would help to be more prepared though!!
    hubby is a mechanic which is handy!
  • Options
    must be hard watching the doctors do that to her. yeah would be hard to leave her home when you went away on honeymoon. we had 2 weeks of total relaxation, was beautiful although rained a lot image. mechanics are very useful, my hubby is starting to get more adventorous with mending the car rather than going straight to garage. yeah its tough him doing nights, hes been doing it about 2 and a bit months, as we bought a house away from all our family and friends because of where we work
  • Options
    ahhh well im on fb all the time so feel free to talk!! nobody knows though on fb we are trying so wont mention it!! he he he big secret! you still feeling same strange??
  • Options
    yeah no one knows about us either. people keep asking like with it being a year since the wedding, i just keeping saying maybe next year. feeling ok now, prob nothing. how far gone were you when u found out u were expecting last time? x
  • Options
    i was 6 weeks when i found out last time!! missed one pill i think so got caught out!!! i am really hoping it doesnt take too long i really am ready now!!! wish we could just find out straight away!!!
  • Options
    omg its crazy that u missed one pill. u shouldnt have any issues this time around hopefully!