Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

2ww anyone?

Replies

• Options
    Oooh Mrslolly.......check out your symptoms!! (trying to be the voice of reason here but - tiredness, cm......all sound good to me) As long as I whisper it doesn't count as me encouraging you! lol
  • Options
    HAHAHA MrsFozz, i secretly have lots of PMA....still tired, dont feel myself, lots of watery CM today and itchy right boob image

Fingers crossed but still only 4DPO so trying to be realistic about it all, but it would be great to be pg. How are you all today? xx
  • Options
    How are you going ladies? I'm only 3dpo today and this 2ww is going sooo slow!
    Anyone have any symptoms? Are you still itching mrslolly?! Lol x
  • Options
    Hi MrsFozz, Im very well thanks - no itching though. Im tired, off my food (couldnt stomach bacon, sausage and egg!) my fave, v emotional, mild cramps, watery / yellow CM today too - hopefully they are all good signs - either that or im reading too much into it !!!! :lol: xxx
  • Options
    Hi WombatGirl,

At what time are you testing with the OPK? If I remember correctly (without my blackberry organiser to hand) I'm CD23, OV'd CD16 & 17, so fingers crossed, due in a week - so now 1ww.

I was saying how if a miracle might happen and I was PG, I would love to be able to hold out until Xmas eve before telling DH that Im pg and then tell everyone else on Xmas Day as my DH has such a blabber mouth!!!!!! lol.

ps ive not heard the whole not drinking enough water isnt good for TTC as you do get plenty of water from natural foods that we eat. xxx
  • Options
    Oooh Mrslolly, that all sounds v v promising,

Wombatgirl I know what you're saying about dehydrating yourself! I was feeling ill towards the end. Totally dehydrated to the point I was constipated. I got my smiley with my last test - I'd actually given up but had one left over so I did it with fmu and it came up! That was cd22 (33 day cycle) and I'd just assumed by then that I'd either missed it or hadn't ov'ed at all.
  • Options
    Wombatgirl i was doing my tests too early at 6.30pm, i did it at 8.30pm on the day i thought i would ov and hey presto i got my smiley face...try doing it a bit later...would have thought generally you would have a fertile period of CD18 - 23 so good luck hun xxx
  • Options
    I'm 7dpo today and have no symptoms. I do have a bad cold but I would have it anyway as dd started with it earlier in the week.
    As regards ov tests I have found that cheapies didn't work for me at all. Clearblue ones I get a positive the day I actually ov-certainly less than 12 hours before my ov pains peak and my ewcm disappears so I don't think they are a very exact thing at all just an indication.
    I have toyed with getting a cbfm, but it seems silly as I do feel ov. I am now being referred, finally, for fertility tests so I may hold off getting one until after the results.
    Any symptoms ladies?
    H.xxx
  • Options
    Hi Helen, at least now you are being referred for tests. Good luck to you.

I have a few symptoms, tired but less tired than previously, still cramping, lots of CM (wet - sorry for tmi), very emotional and irritable - just like if I was coming on AF but that usually doesn't happen until day before AF is due and thats not until Thursday 10th Dec, so ages to go yet. xxx
  • Options
    I don't have any symptoms, I was feeling queasy on and off for a few days but that seems to be fading. But I didn't have any symptoms with my other pregnancies will I was at least 8 weeks.
  • Options
    ooooh not been on here for a while!
    well 7 dpo i reckon and due af 10th/11th.
    am totally and utterly exhausted, but reckon thats due to a 6.15 start and not leaving work til 7 as revising for an exam....
    bit of cm, and that would be it!! oh, and wind *blushes* xx
  • Options
    Smudge Smith - I will have joined your 'wind' club yesterday - it was terrible and constipation!!!! I'm 7DPO too due AF 10th Dec, so fingers crossed xxx
  • Options
    Morning ladies! 1ww for me now (well less actually as I'm 10dpo today and af has been known to find me this early!).
    I too have had wind over the weekend and have ahem 'struggled' this morning which is most unlike me! I feel quite yucky but have a cold and hardly ate any fruit and veg yesterday so this could be the explanation for my 'symptoms'-hope not and for once in nearly 2 years they are real!
    Seems bad but I hope you, SS andyou MrsL still have wind!!!LOL!
    H.xxx
  • Options
    Hi Helen,Thanks and yes still windy!!! lol.
    Feel crap, got a cough and cold, was sick this morning too (but sorry in advance if tmi, but phlem) so think its all to do with feeling run down and that....so have lost all pma and am sure AF is on her way. Got cramps last night and v v mild this morning xx
  • Options
    I've been trying to keep up my PMA and visualise a little bean implanting-can you tell I'm grasping at straws!LOL!!!
    Hope your cramps are implantation.
    H.xxx
  • Options
    Has anyone seen my PMA? It's gone AWOL today lol.
    I feel strangely ok about it though like it's not my time just yet.

Mrslolly - I'm full of cold too, totally sucks. So much for these vit's making you feel great and boosting your immune system - twaddle!

Well I'm 7dpo today, AF due on sat and I cracked this morning - wth! As if I was going to get a bfp at 7dpo! :lol:
    I'm most amused with myself. I even spent yesterday spouting out all the science behind the hpt's to hubby as he wanted me to test and explained there was no way even if I was that it would show up yet.
    I've had sore (.)(.) and dull AF type cramps since ov'ing, annoyingly good sense of smell (dh thinks I've gone crackers smelling things he can't) and a horrid taste in my mouth (had this before though and keep thinking I must go the the dentist - definitely got worse though).
    Despite all this though I don't think I am pg - just wish the cramps and (.)(.)'s would sort themselves out!

Hjanea - good news about the referral (although hopefully you won't need it!) I've been..erm.....'struggling' (lol) a bit lately and I've put it down to the vit's I started taking so I've upped my fluid intake - doesn't seem to have made the blindest bit of difference though.

x
  • Options
    Mrs Fozz, when I was pg with dd and when I had my chem pg last year the fantastic sense of smell was something that I definately had. Hope its a good sign for you.
    Fancy testing a 7dpo!LOL!!
    H.xxx
  • Options
    Ha ha hjanea - I know 7dpo!!

I cannot for the life of me remember what I was like with ds 5 years ago - I know 2nd pregnancies can be very different though anyway.
    I spent ages going round the house yesterday cos I could smell sick - dh thought I was crackers and I didn't find a thing. On sat night I was nearly sick in the chinese cos the stench of BO was awful when I walked in - again dh couldn't smell a thing!

I'm hoping to hang on until sat to test again...should know by then if AF is on her way - been expecting her ever since ov due to the cramps. Sore (.)(.) are a new one for me though, usually only get them for a few hours around ov.
  • Options
    Hhaha MrsFozz thats hilarious!!! Better than me testing at 9DPO!!!! also ending with a BFN!!
    Im not testing til Fri / Sat, AF is due Thursday so hopefully the b*tch doesnt get me!!!! Ive got cramps too - ive also had mine since ov, never happened before so am hoping its a good sign!!

Sick this morning too but was a bit phlemy from cold (sorry cant spell) so dont think it was a pg symptom

Hope you ladies are doing well xx
  • Options
    I felt really sick for a couple of hours over teatime-dd wanted a tuna sandwich but I knew if I smelt it I'd throw up so persuaded her to have chicken instead. I think it may be that af is on her way as I've had nausea a few hours before her arrival a few times recently-hence my PMA is now at zero.
    H.xxx