Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

How old is everyone?

Replies

• Options
    Hi all. One of the older girls I'm afraid. I am nearly 36 & ttc first baby for almost a year. Tick tock!!!
  • Options
    Hiya Janex I am ttc and awaiting af which isnow 6 days and 12 hours approx late!!!!!! Congrats on pg, sorry to hear about mc and good luck for this one. Take care of yourself xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    Hi I'm 30 trying to ttc our first. Will be married a year this september. Good luck everyone!!! xxxx
  • Options
    Hello rubysmum1 - I'm 72 and expecting my 12th child via IVF... Due in 30days. xx (he,he!)
  • Options
    ...I'm not sure how much more strain i can put on my chair lift...
  • Options
    Hiya milf that must be me your talking about you lunatic!!!!!!though i can just see you in 40 years on your rocking chair with your 20 kids, 35 cats, 175 rats and god knows what else with a tummy full of triplets
    you do make me laugh

love sisxxx
  • Options
    you must excuse my sil mama milf , all the pg hormones have sent her doolally lol
  • Options
    Hi, i'm 29 (fast approaching 30) primary teacher in London, ttc for baby no1, been with OH 10 years, married for 3yrs in August so feel more than ready to start a family. Onto our 4th month of ttc, day 16 of cycle so we're very busy!!!!! I've got my fingers crossed for a BFP this month. It's great to be getting to know you all. Good luck! xx
  • Options
    hi sarah,ooh day 16,you lucky girl hehe.you go for it love.dont leave that man alone for the next few days lol.good luck, love Gayle xx
  • Options
    Thanks gayle, i've been working hard over last few days!!!!! LOL! We have a friend coming to stay today for the next 3 nights which might make things a bit tricky so fingers crossed we've already done enough!! The 1st half of the month goes much quicker than the 2nd half doesn't it? Good luck to you and all of us hoping for a NY baby, fingers crossed for 2008 baby boom. xxx
  • Options
    oh yes doesnt it just.the 2nd half just drags,and you feel completely powerless,its either job done or it isnt,but theres nowt you can do but wait!!! ttc is so hard,i thought it was supposed to be fun????? xx
  • Options
    Well, you all think you're old. LMAO!!!!! Sit down before reading this. i was 46 on 31st March!!!!! Yes, i am nuts going in for a baby at my age prob but people say i only look in my 30s and i certainly behave that way!!!! i still go clubbing coz i love it and dont see why i should give up going just because i cant wear a mini skirt anymore!!!! lol. i have a ten and a half year old son from a previous relationship who i conceived at the first time of asking (and using ov sticks) when i was 34 and had him when i was 35. We started trying Oct 2005 and i gave up hope last summer and forgot about it. Went on a fab holiday in France and totally chilled (my job can be very stressful most of the time) and fell pregnant when we got back. We were thrilled to bits. Sadly, i had mc in October which was awful but hoping that we may be lucky again. Will prob only give it one more year and if we are lucky we are lucky and if not, so be it. I dont think i am too old to have a baby so not really bothered if anyone else does image I think that officially makes me the granny of the site image Good luck everyone. love and kisses, bluebird xxxx
  • Options
    Hi everyone, im 34 and been married to Mr C for almost 3 weeks!!! image been ttc for 7months.
  • Options
    hi all
    am 31 and been trying to concieve 4th child for 2 yrs 2 months.
  • Options
    Hi all- still hanging around on the ttc forum! Haven't been around for v. short time- been sleeping!!
    I'm 28 and pregnant with baby no. 1. I am 6.5 weeks pg and hoping that everything is going to be ok this time (had m/c in Sep). But hey- you take your chances!
    Good luck everyone who's ttc.
    Mama milf- bit worried about the chair lift- esp in your condition!!!
  • Options
    hi lilypingu (love the name) how you feeling i hope everything is good with you hun

love leighxxx
  • Options
    hello im 17 nearly 18 and HAPPILY married bin married 8 months so bin ttc 4 8 munfs can wait 4 da day im preggie
  • Options
    hi maliya welcome hun im 34 and ttc no5 look forward to hearing from you

love leighxxx
  • Options
    23 and i'm 34 wks with my 1st i know i'm not that young to be starting my family but i'm the 1st of all my friends to be having a baby so its a huge excitement to everyone around me which is nice also this is the first grand child on my side too so my parents have gone into overdrive with excitement!!
  • Options
    Congrats on the pregnancy lilypingu image lol if i was old enough (or posh enough) to have a chair-lift in my house ...it would of packed up by now as mama is definitely packing some back! Fingers crossed all goes well for you, i miscarried my 1st pregnancy at 11 weeks in feb 2001 image but thankfully have had 2 lovely little girls since and am expecting a 3rd little lady in 25 days ...yippee! Take it easy and get others to do things for you if you can, while you spend your time with your head in a bucket (invest in a strong one!) Take care mate... and good luck all TTC ...especially you rubysmum1! xxx