Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

How old is everyone?

13»

Replies

• Options
    hi, im 21 and have 2 beautiful baby boys. i had dylan when i was 18 and jamie when i was 20. im getting married in the dominican republic feb 08 so we plan 2 start trying then for our next little bundle and cant wait
    xx
  • Options
    HIYA GIRLS I TURNED 22 IN JANUARY THIS YEAR HAD A MISSED MISCARRIAGE IN DECEMBER LAST YEAR WEN I WAS 21 WAS 12 WEEKS. WE ARE TRYIN AGAIN THEN SO HOPEFULLY WILL HAPPEN VERY SOON.
  • Options
    Hi Everyone,
    I'm 34 (so is my husband). Our wedding was last Saturday (21st April) and we had a fantastic day. I'm new to all this, so it's great to have this support network. Good luck, everyone!

Nessy
  • Options
    I am 27 hubbie is 25 and we are attempting to get 1st - this is our 2nd month of trying.
  • Options
    Hi am 29 hubby 31 it was our first wedding anniversary last weekend, due to give birth on the 7th, if not before if I have my way good luck, everyone
  • Options
    hello i am 20 and ttc been married for a year in july.
    good luck to everyone ttc

gina
  • Options
    Hi I'm 38, ttc 1st baby. Was pg in Sept 06 but 12wk scan in Dec showed missed mc. Was devastated. Am on cabergoline for prolactinoma. Hope to be pg again soon. Good luck to everyone ttc too.
  • Options
    Hello everyone. I'm 26 and hubby is 29. We have 2 beautiful boys, 5 and 3 yrs and TTC number 3. First month of trying after having my implant removed. Good luck to everyone! :\)
  • Options
    Hi all I am 29 and oh is 28. I hav a 10 yr old and now 32+3 weeks pg after tring to conceive for many many years and 3 losses.....xxx
  • Options
    Hello
    I am 29 and OH 32. I have a 5year old girl and a 2 1/2 year old boy. Just found out I am expecting my 3rd a few weeks after my 30th....
    Anna
  • Options
    Hi

I have been on here a few times but this is first time i have posted. I got married on 17 Feb and am 35 and ttc for my first baby. I have my ovulation sticks ready and hoping this will be the month for me as nothing has happened in last two months. I was hoping for a honeymoon baby but it wasn't to be.

Its nice to feel I am not alone and to hear about how everyone is getting on.