Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Do ovulation sticks get darker the nearer ovulation gets?

13»

Replies

• Options

Actually u can get ovulation tests ordered in bulk on eBay for a lot cheaper. I just recently received a pack of 50 ovulation tests for less than $6 shipped and also ordered 20 pregnancy test strips for less than $2! Best way to do it if u want to have the freedom to take one whenever you want and gladly knowing one strip only costs about 10 cents. 

• Options

After reading this i noticed most post are old but still... I've been trying to find out when I ovulate cuz i just got my first period after 10 months of my daughter's birth. I've been using the advance clear blue ovulation kit for the past week and for 4 days it says I'm in high fertility but when I did a regular cheap strip it had the positive line but very light so I'm like am I ovulating or that just mean is high fertility just not my peak... This is so hard as I've been pregnant without trying I never saw the need to know when i ovulatE. I'm all type of confuse 😪

• Options

imagehi would anyone be able to tell me if this means? thanks

• Options

Hello! Sorry to awaken an old thread but just wondered if I could have some advice!

Would you say this is a positive ovulation test? It's progressively got darker and mid morning received this result. Not sure it's equivalent to or darker than the control line though.

My app said I was meant to O yesterday but I know these things are not an exact science! We have been BDing since last Sunday consecutively with one day's break on Thursday! My husband is keen to know when we can have a break! LOL image

Would you advise BD today and tomorrow just to cover all bases?

• Options

Absolutely positive:)

• Options

Thank you so much for replying!

• Options

I have been testing my O with these strips I got a strong positive. My husband is away on a stag do this weekend. We have BDed Wednesday and Thursday will it still be possible to conceiv? 

• Options

This Is the first time trying these tests and I done one this morning 7am the line was faint and I done one 7pm tonight and this I the result think I'm ovulating . I am very sore with strong cramps.image

• Options

HI ladies hows everyone getting on? 

So I know I said I wouldn’t but I simply couldn’t help it I caved and took opk was taking them from cd12 say obviously negative but when cd14-15 came and still negative I was thinking I’m not ovulating then yesterday cd17 blazing positive and today although a little lighter still positive so fingers crossed and baby dust to all imageimage

• Options

I ovulate today and I have been using conceive plus so here’s hoping