Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Metallic taste in mouth

13»

Replies

• Options
    Can someone help please......
    really not sure if this is in my head but over the past week Iv had a few symptoms.... here goes 

two weeks ago after me and my partner slept together the day after I started to bleed but it was brown (never happened to me before) it wasn’t a lot on and off for about two days 

Then a few days after that a got a really bad pain in my right side of my belly didn’t think much of it just took some painkillers and it went 

This week I have had a metallic taste in my mouth it’s mostly in the afternoon when it’s the worst 

now I know the weather has been very hot at the moment but for the past week week and half I have gone to bed and been woken up by my feet feeling like they are burning to the point I have put a fan on them at night but still feel like they are burning 🥵 

three days ago ago I started getting a really white discharge as well 

I’m due my period a week on Tuesday so I’m starting to think are these signs of early pregnancy or is it all just in my head 🤦‍♀️

Any advice would be great 

thanks everyone ❤️