Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Orange pants..........????

Replies

• Options
    hmmmm will have a think.
    JK way prob abit more fun, although I hate cider....lol as if thats the bad bit of it! I am def on the look out for orange pants as I think that is fun and makes it quite light-hearted!!
  • Options
    Right I now have 5 pairs of orange knickers on order and a pair of orange shorts thanks to NewMrsB!!

Who's with me?? Get over to NewMrsB's thread to xlouloubelle- orange pants!! Uh oh....... has a new nickname started?????!!!!!

L xx
  • Options
    its thanks to you - def new nickname.....louloubelle aka orange pants image! x
  • Options
    its thanks to you - def new nickname.....louloubelle aka orange pants image! x

:lol:

L xx
  • Options
    i've went away and had a long hard think about it

i'm going to go the jk way,even if i do have to drink cider for the cause,i'm in the mood for being a bit of a tart(with hubby obv lol) i'm sure i can find a fabulous over sexy outfit(but on the ughy side) and have some good olde drunken quickies....maybe even out in the shed,classy bird

and wen i do get my BFP and ppl ask me how i'l tell them i got drunk and didnt no how it happened,i was stupid and got my end away at every oppertunity i could,being a total slag

oh i do like a challenge

and i bet my hubby doesnt even mind even if i am dressed like a slag lol

louloubelle orange pants.....i like it
  • Options
    he he image!! xx
  • Options
    Sorry but I'm going to have to go the orange pants way, except I'll have to shake my own legs!!!!xxx
  • Options
    Oh Helen... cant you ask mr d to help out? lol can you imagine...

If you've read my thread today im really down in the dumps, but this thread has put a big smile on my face.. im off work so will be on a misson to find myself some orange knick's on line!

you girls are great...
  • Options
    GEM78 hows the pants mission goin?

glad it has cheered you up this morning,let us no if you find any decent ones lol
  • Options
    Don't even want to imagine that thanks!!LOL!!!xx
  • Options
    Well.. you may or may not know that Tori Amos and Damien Rice rate orange knickers so much they wrote a song about it.. called the power of the organge knickers... tis true i promise :lol:

Also i found some funny pants but dont know how to post pic it on here? needs to be simple instruction as im a bit clueless..derrrrrrrr.

• Options
    ok i dnt have a clue how to pt pics up lol

i posted a link to that song but then read it and thought omg thats quite pants(boom boom) just the first bit is good i think?

shall i copy and paste it?
  • Options
    ok i dnt have a clue how to pt pics up lol

i posted a link to that song but then read it and thought omg thats quite pants(boom boom) just the first bit is good i think?

shall i copy and paste it?

I saw that link grudie and then had to look up the lyrics. Hmmmmm I think we could write a better song about orange pants!!!!!!!! Who wants to start us off with a chorus............??

:lol:
  • Options
    Thought I'd bump this topic up again, as my OH has just gone out to buy some orange pants!

I told him how orange is a fertile colour, and he likes orange anyway ( I don't!). He thought it would be a bit of fun to look for some, for himself as well!! xx
  • Options
    Ladies.... my Orange Knickers arrived this weekend.......!!

I'm now the proud owner of 6 pairs!!!! image

Not worn them yet, I'm on day 17 of a (usually) 25 day cycle, so thinking I'll wait until I'm OV again...?? What do you think?? Or should I wear them, in case we've been lucky to help with implantation?? I'm not sure how the magical orange pants work....?? :lol:

L xx
  • Options
    i say wear them thats 1 for nearly every day of the week,6 times the luck lol
  • Options
    grrrrr mine have not arrived yet!!!

wear them louloubelle!! x
  • Options
    Bumped!! xx
  • Options
    they worked for me girls...... image!
    xx
  • Options
    I am getting me some orange pants as soon as I have some spare cash!!

xxx

http://tt.lilypie.com/8ck80/.png