Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Orange pants..........????

1235»

Replies

• Options
    BTW- DH was going to the laundrette last night we had so much washing after two trips away close together that it seemed easier as we've no dryer and I didn't let him take my orange pants- that could've been embarrassing so I'm doing them here.........!!
  • Options
    M&s are doing some orange ones with black spots. More comfy(if you're big like me!)than the la senza ones!!!xxx
  • Options
    Helen, you've just read my mind! I was in M&S last week and they have three different sets in their limited collection incorporating the colour orange! I was going to buy some, but thw que was huggggge. Can't wait to get some.

OP, if orange is good for fertility, do you think you could find a colour that's good for sticky pregnancies too?

xxx
  • Options
    Hello - don't mean to hijack and I haven't had time to read it all but I have an alternative idea.... it involves a bottle of auburn/ginger hair dye...... Might be easier than buying lots of pairs of pants????
    Mind you, my firend is ginger and it took her nearly a year to concieve so maybe not......
  • Options
    I've heard it all now. Love it though. will have to investigate the pants phenomenon further. hehehe
  • Options
    Hi Girls,

Hope you dont mind me dropping in. This thread made me giggle. I have Orange Pants and funny enough wore the yesterday hehe. They came in a pack a 5 from M&S all different colours and i never even worn them until yesterday cuz always look at them and think Orange??!!!! hehe. Can i do the pants then? Due to test on Monday

xxxx
  • Options
    Hello - don't mean to hijack and I haven't had time to read it all but I have an alternative idea.... it involves a bottle of auburn/ginger hair dye...... Might be easier than buying lots of pairs of pants????
    Mind you, my firend is ginger and it took her nearly a year to concieve so maybe not......

Hee hee!!!!!! That made me giggle but I'm jumping to the conclusion that you mean to dye where the pants would be.........??!!! :lol:
  • Options
    Congratulations Mrsneish2b!!!!!!!! xx
  • Options
    OHHHH I dont' have a pair of orange pants yet and La senza had sold out at the weekend - i'm assuming due to BE!!!! I can't wait to buy a pair!
    xx
  • Options
    I can't believe I haven't read this thread before - has really made me chuckle this morning. DH thinks I'm going insane!!!

But I have just remembered that I've got a pair of orange knick knacks that I haven't worn yet. Might have to buy some more and then start practising my head stands!!!!

• Options
    Ooo, i got some Orange Pants for Christmas tee hee, will be wearing them me thinks when i'm ovulating!!
    xx
  • Options
    Bumped for em7...........!! xx
  • Options
    i just re-read that,was so funny but im also a bit saddened (sp) as there are loads of ladies who got their bfp's and were still here OP,al well good things come to those who wait x x
  • Options
    Sorry ladies.......I might not be around to reply for a while as im off to shop for ORANGE PANTS!!

LOL has made me giggle.......if only i'd have known about the shaking of the ankles last night!!!!

Thanks OP.........Im positive that your due some good karma for helping lots of ladies get their orange pants!!! So im pretty sure you'll be hanging up your orange pants soon honey! xxx
  • Options
    Bumped for Wizzie xx
  • Options
    This is just hilarious! xx hehe Well worth a try!