Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

when should i test? if at all??? ***UPDATE***

13»

Replies

• Options
    superdrug ones are the most sensitive on the market i think? x
  • Options
    Try a first response they claim to tell you up to 6 days early. good luck
  • Options
    Just wondering ladies, how many days past ov would u get a bfp? I know the minimum is 10 but what's the maximum? Does that make sence? X
  • Options
    Well I resisted tested this morning! So going to hold off as long as I can! Like mummychop said, the longer we can leave it all the better! 1 less week to the 12 week mark! X
  • Options
    i now have heavy boobs and sore nipples!?!?! oh goodness i want to test i dont know if i dare! help!!!!!!!!!! x
  • Options
    I would definately wait until you can use fmu at least, don't test tonight, good luck if you test in the morning but try and hold out one more day x x good luck Hun x x
  • Options
    I want to try and wait, might get hubby to hide the tests? Think I'm 15dpo tomorrow? X
  • Options
    BFN!!! I'm out now, surely it would have showed at 15dpo? I just really want af to come now so my cycles are more normal and I can understand them! I'm so fed up of all this! Feel like crying, why is it always the things we want badly we never get? X
  • Options
    No image Which test did you use? Maybe it's still a little early if have long cycles? Don't give up until af arrives, could be a wee shy bean.
    You sound so sad, I'm really sorry but think of it that there is a perfect lo waiting for you n oh just might not be ready to make an appearance yetimage
  • Options
    awww princessa, sorry bout ur bfn, i was sort of expecting you to say bfp image maybe u ovd late? do u no the exact day you did? xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    I used a superdrug one, goodness knows what my body is doing, I was convinced this month would be my month, I really thought I would have a january baby! I know my little ginger boy called edward isn't ready to come yet, lol, bit of a running joke with family and friends that we will have a ginger boy, like his dad! I really feel I'm out now, just hope af comes soon so I can carry on, x x in the meantime think some smoked salmon is in order tonight! X
  • Options
    No I didn't know exact date, was just going off ewcm and pains! X
  • Options
    awww i love ginger/red hair! its soooo cute! xxxxx
  • Options
    fingers crossed really tightly for u both, i really wont u 2 to get ur BFPs! xxxxxxxxxxxx hugs
  • Options
    oh my word! i have stopped getting notifications on this topic! ur little girl is so cute, keri-anne! hubby has ginger features, fair skin, would have a ginger beard if he grew it and was very ginger when he was little! but im dark with olive skin! so goodness knows what will prevail! i really want us to be dij together girls!!!!!!!!!!!! xxx
  • Options
    sorry you got a bfn princess but it isn't over until af arrives! Really hope it's your month and you too kerri-ann

xx