Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

The Loose Women (official thread..part 3)

Replies

• Options
    i also came off my pill in jan. and sorry bout ur mc image we are on our 6th month xxxxx seems forever! x
  • Options
    yeah it does seem like forever, but i know all the months of trying will be worth it when we get to hold our babies in our arms, thats the way im trying to see it lol xxx
  • Options
    yeah same, most days it works, some days it dont tho! lol. but atm im feeling postive so thats good image

omgosh compltetly o/t my mum came by my work today and bought me a big bag of nandos peri peri snokey bbq crisps! they r truely amazing! nom nom xxxxxx
  • Options
    hi girls im back!! back form my holiday 2 weeks in turkey was bliss and cant believe im back to this blooming weather!its horrible here in preston.
    im on my 1st month ttc after pill and was paniking as i was hoping things would go back to near normal after pill but got to day cd18 and still no + on opk so i kind of wrote of this month then cd19 came and a positive at about 11am then it came to about 5pm and i thought ill check again and it was really dark compared to the one in the morn. so i am now on 1dpo and on the 2week wait.
    feel abit apprehensive as not had any side effects from stopping pill and not really had any ov symptoms apart from (tmi) abit of ewcm last night and today. been bding every other day since dcd6 and every day since cd17.
    how long after ov should you carry on bding????
    how are all you girls doing is there anyone the same cycle day????
  • Options
    fingers crossed for u hunni image
    im now cd6 after my first a/f after the pill, cycle was 34 days in the end.
    Glad to hear u had a good hol, just a shame the weather is so rubbish here at the mo.

xxx
  • Options
    Hiya just a quick one to say good night to everyone, been out all day and now I'm home I am going straight to bed, will read back through everyones posts tommorow, and reply properly - hope your all well xxxxxxxx
  • Options
    Morning girls!
    Well I had another high on my (stupid) cbfm this morning and it's cd20! So I think my pcos is confusing the monitor lol! But I had a +opk last saturday so counting myself as 7dpo. Unfortunately I just don't feel pg this month so don't really think we have done it this time.
    I symptom spotted like crazy last month and noticed loads of thing but this month I've tried to be less conscious of stuff! A few twinges and pains but that's it image
    AF is due next monday so when should I test?

BK - glad you like the Wedding pics, it was my perfect day!

Ellie's mum - welcome back huni! So pleased you had a nie hols and good luck in ur 2ww!!

Lianne - you doing ok?

Soap - think opks would be a good idea, it takes some of the guess work out of it. I have heard that temping is also great

Mrs me xxx hugs xxxxx
  • Options
    Hey B-VIm doing ok thanx apart from a horrible heavy AF!!
    Still geeting highs? how may have you had? yes i would take the + ok as your high (perhaps due to you ov early the cbfm didnt pick it up?)
    Dont give up hope...lots of ladies get their bfp (and they didn't have a clue) Im keeping my fingers crossed for you!! Keep me informed xx

ellie's mummy - Nice to see your back, and that you had a lovely timeimage

Everyone else doing ok? xx
  • Options
    Morning all!

Lianne - I have now had 12 days of high! My first was on dc8 and my +opk was on cd14! Just annoyed I used loads of extra sticks to never get a peak! GRRRR!! Well next month I'm gonna use both side by side until I know the moinitor is logging my peak!!

How's everyone else doing? It's been a little quiet on our forum the last few days, all ok? xxx
  • Options
    B-V that is annoying...lets hope your cbfm wil be more useful (if u have 2 use it again) but ive got my fingers crossed that you wont;)

Yes it is quiet, i bet everyone's enjoying their weekend? My OH has just got back from work, so will be in bed for a few hours now, i think i'm going to crack on and make him a yummy sunday dinner for when he wakes? Im on CD3...and ready and raring to use the advise 'baby on bored' gave me on my other thread, about when to b'd...and added + for me this month is my oh has booked a holiday while im ov!!! didn't think i'd even be seeing him...so i'm sooooo excited!! bring on b'ding lol xxx

Mrs Me - Hows it going?? any news?xxx
  • Options
    Thanks Lianne!
    Just read your other post - I think if I'm not pg this month then I am going to try the smep thing like babyonboard suggested to you. I googled it and it seems to have a really high success rate! And how perfect that you are on holiday during ov - you will be nice and relaxed which often seems to do the trick!
    This tww has been easier this time cos I am away and I only brought 2 tests with me so the later I wait the better! I also bought a box of tampons as I am due AF before I come home and they are taunting me! LOL!!
  • Options
    Hey B-V, So when are you going to test? when would af usually arrive? I soooo hope you get your bfp, and not long til you get to find out? Yes i agree, what a lovely ttw, being on holiday, so you haven't got as much time to think about it and the time doesn't drag!
    Yup i'm hoping the fact were both on holiday will help (as well as baby on boards imformation) i think if you don't get your bfp (which im really hoping u do) u should give the advise a go? seems to work 4 alot of woman...i haven't been able to do it yet due to OH's shifts.
    So if ur + opk was correct, you ov early like me, which means there isn't a huge gap in our cycle?
    Well im due to ov around cd 11 which will be on 9th aug (My OH b'day is on the 26th Aug) what a fab b'day present (if my body would fliping work...and make a little bamba 4 us lol)
    Hows your holiday going? xxx
  • Options
    Hiya ladies! How is everyone this weekend, I feel dreadful today almost like im hungover but I havent been drinking last night! trying to put off napping or I wont sleep tonight, but def having an early one!

well i think im changing my wedding date to the sat 4th instead of fri 3rd, original plan was to wed on fri and have a meal to keep costs low, but i had a problem as wedding was at 2 and restaurant we wanted didnt open till 6 so been looking for dif ideas and found today a little country pub that does a deal based on 50 guests for ??999 but they are booked for friday 3rd, however free for sat 4th, so gonna phone reg office up tommorow to see if we can swap days, its abit exciting, it will mean getting married earlier as they dont do weddings on sats after 11.30 at reg office but we can go straight to the pub after image will keep you posted off to see if i can try and eat and settle my stomach! speak soon! xxxx
  • Options
    Hope u feel better soon BK, exciting bout ur wedding though, fingers crossed reg' office can change date for u image

Hows everyone else?
    im on nights at the mo (last one tonight) so not been on here much.
    Cd 8 for me, just got the long wait till i ov now (cant wait to see highs on my cbfm) didnt ov till cd22 last month.
    Anyway hope everyone has had a fab weekend.

xxx
  • Options
    lianne - last few months have been 25,26 and 28 so if it's the longest cycle then I am due AF next Monday - a whole week to wait! But I am back in the UK tomorrow for 1 night then we are off to France on Tuesday to visit Steve's parents who live there! We are so lucky with holidays abroad! Was gonna try and wait until Monday as I only have 2 tests with me! by then I will be 16dpo so should get a def bfp if I am! Saying that I just don't think I am image only time will tell.

Do you think I should test earlier to get it out the way?

BK - you are at a similar point in your cycle to me aren't you? Could be early pg symptoms making you feel poorly? When you testing??!

xxx

Kels - good luck with cbfm this month! It's so exciting!!
  • Options
    BV - I am on the same CD as you although I dont know what it is?? as I used my iPhone to calculate my cycle and its broke and I lost count - woops! but I do know that based on my last 2 or 3 cycles which have been 25 days I am due on the 6th Aug, which is this Fri. Can't be preg as only BD'd twice this month and both were early on in the cycle although I have no idea when I ovulated. I really have been crap this month, so didn't make any plans to test image

Also lucky you with the hols!

Kels shame about nights, I used to do them occassionaly and they really knocked me out of sync! hope your well love xxxxx
  • Options
    B-K, Hope you start to feel a little better soon...there still is a chance huni, only takes onceimage

B-V, It's up to you huni. alot of ladies say not to test early cus the tests aren't as accurate until the day your due (or after) But i wish i could have been one of these ladies, as i can't ever wait, and usually test from11dpo. If you feel you can wait, i would huniimage Have a safe journey back to the UK xxx
  • Options
    Thanks Lianne! BV try and wait as long as poss image I haven't got any tests in the house, and know I cant be pregnant but desperate to test, how crazy is that? think I shall save my money though! lol xxxx
  • Options
    B-K- i so know that feeling, your doing very well waitingimage Still in with a chance huni...don't be so hard on yourself!

I'm all excited about starting my ttc again (i usually ov around cd10,11 os 12) so only a few days to wait...so going to use baby on boards information, as many ladies seem to be getting bfp's doing so? Its my OH b'day on the 26th Aug...how wonderful would it be...telling him he's going to be a daddy on his birthday? Anyway were both on holiday next week so lots of time to relax, and b'd!!lol

Oh ladies, this may seem like a silly question...but approx 3 months ago I had a terrible cough, and when we b'd during ov (after b'd'ing) I'd cough terrible and all my oh little spermies would come out...I have got another stupid cough this moth, and am worried that the same will happen again. Has anyone got any advice on how to keep them up when you cough?

Hope everyones doing ok?
    xxxx

[Modified by: Liannemg on August 02, 2010 12:02 PM]

• Options
    Evening ladies,

Lianne hope you have a lovely hol and the relaxed approach works for you hun! As for the coughing, all I can think is doing the old pillow under the bum trick to keep everything in that direction?

xxxxxxxx