Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

The Loose Women (official thread..part 3)

Replies

• Options
    B-K, yeh iv got a wedge...it was 4 a bit of fun, we bought it one valentines lol, but im hoping it will do the trick lol. How u feeling?xxx
  • Options
    hiya how is everyone/ glad u had a great hol elliesmummy.

viv try not to test early. i no its almost impossible tho! lol.

bk- how r u? xxxx

lianne, is af clearin up yet?

missed you guys! lol. btw i had some pain when bd'ing in sun. like inside? do u think thats anything to do with pg? xxxxx
  • Options
    Hi, I feel like such a whinger but feel so sick have done since sunday, so tired but i would guess this is due to lack of sleep, and getting hot flushes! AF is due Friday as I said before dont think i can be pg as on BD'd once and both were early on in my cycle like first week or so, so prob just coming down with something!

Lianne best of luck to you hun and Mrs Me sorry I cant help with your pain but if it persists I would go to a doctor xxxxx
  • Options
    Hi ladies, hope you dont mind me jumping into your thread - BK ordered me here and I have to do as she says :lol:

I'm just getting over a mmc so have no idea where in my cycle I am, or when I would be due af or anything, so thought we would just go for it and see what happens. Can't use opks either as still showing up my bfp from the mmc so will just have to bd lots for a few weeks (oh what a shame!!)

How is everybody doing? Mrs me are you feeling better? xx
  • Options
    welcome back hunni. so sorry to hear about ur mmc.
    cant imagine what u must be going through and with not knowing where ur cycles r at.
    fingers crossed for u xxx
  • Options
    hehe welcome lovey!! we have to stop meeting like this haha!! glad that you have joined us xxxxxxxx
  • Options
    Hey my lovely ladies...
    My netbooks broke, so i have to use my phone to check our thread, which can be a little fiddly!! so how are well all?

Mrs me - did you go drs? How u doing?

B-K, there could be good news ahead!!image

Garfield...nice to see youve joined!

Well again i want to ask your advise lol...'baby on bored' told me when i should bd this month, however..guess what?? I'm confused lol!!

I wont be seeing my OH until late sat ( cd9) i will be with him from cd9-cd15.
    I'm due to ov on cd11. So beacuse there is such a small gap from when i see him to when i OV should i b'd from cd9 onwards...then three days after i ov, miss a day then do it again?

Thanx ladies xxxxxxx
  • Options
    it is all abit confusing, if your thinking of doing SMEP i would BD'd every other day from CD9 and then the three days as usual, so if you do OV on the 11th you will do CD9 CD11 CD12,CD13 then have another try on CD15 if you does that makes sense hun? I dont really get it myself lol xxxxx
  • Options
    Yeah I'd agree with BK on this one - get so confused with SMEP but BK makes sense! Or alternatively you coudl just bd every day and hope for the best image
  • Options
    Well ladies, iv had an emotional evening, iv just had to say goodbye to my only grandfather who sadly passed away this eveningimage just got into an empty house, as my oh working away, ds with family as iv been
    at the hospital all evening and puppy is back
    at the vets, my eyes are red raw from
    crying so much! Thought this was going 2 be a stressfree, relaxing month of ttc!!!

Xxxxx

[Modified by: Liannemg on August 06, 2010 11:29 AM]

• Options
    Sorry about your grandfather lianne, how sad. I hope you are back with your oh and getting lots of hugs.

I tested this morning (13/14pdo) and BFN. And now it feels like AF is coming so not good for me this month.

Already decided that i'm going to get preseed and use opks alongside my cbfm in case it doesn't pick up my peak again. Also gonna go to doctor to have my bloods done just in case I'm not oving cos of my pcos (although I am pretty sure I am but wanna be sure)

SAD image xx
  • Options
    Oh b-v, I'm sorry huni! Yes that sounds like a good idea using opk and preseed, iv ordered some more today?
    Yes going to the drs sounds like a good plan to me, so that you can be sure, and will take away any worries you may have etc? Sending you lots of hugs, always here if u need a chat xxx
  • Options
    heya garfield and welcome image havent bd'd since that pain during bd, but im guesisng must of been my cervix being low and hard b4 af so thats probly why.

oo and have a doc app on tuesday as im not sure im oving, and my cycles are stupid long and really random so will see what they say and see if they recommend taking/doing anything to regulate my cycles a bit. may make things a bit easier for us.

lianne, i agree with bk, altho im slighlty confused, that does kinda make sense... ish lol and sorry again about ur grandad i didnt no u were on ur own image ur not on ur own tonite r u? maybe pop round and see ur mum or someone in the family? so u dont feel alone, no1 hould have to go thru those feelings alone. is puppy back yet?

bv sorry about bfn image didnt u go on hols? r u backnow? did u have a good time? im also going to docs, im kinda woried i have pcos. do u have any sysmptoms of it? how do they diagnose it? dont be sad. maybe u have a shy bean xxx

• Options
    Hey mrs me...yeh sounds best to go drs n get checked out? However my cycles have only been regular the past 3 months (28,27 then a 26 day cycle) since taking fertileaid, it says it helps to regulate ur cycles as well as lots of other bits & bobs? If u google fertileaid 4 women it will give u lots of info? It is however a but pricey, I got mine off eBay this month?

My oh is leaving work early and coming home today, so I won't be on my own much longer thank goodness! Xxx
  • Options
    Mrs me - I have no problems with the regularity of my cycle - it is so regular that when I first went to docs about having pcos they said I couldn't have it as my periods were 'too regular'!!
    my biggest problem is my total inability to loose weight! It is SO hard and since getting married I have put some weight on which I know isn't making ttc any easier image
    I also used to have quite bad skin, no acne as such but quite hormonal breakouts. I control this with good skincare routine but it ha started up again since coming off the pill for a couple of weeks around AF time. BOO!

Is it cos of your cycles that you think you might have it?

Thanks lianne, think i might be sending you some miserable fb messages this month! LOL!! I know its only month 2 but it's just so dissapointed and now I'm really worrying about not oving.

OH was totally adorable about it and has been giving me big hugs all day! He's agreed to try some supplements - what is good for him to take?
    xxx
  • Options
    ooo lianne that sounds great! did it work as soon as u started taking it!? glad someones gonna be with you image snugg up on the sofa with a duvet xxx

lol b-v thats so strange! yeah it is mainly coz of my cycles since coming off the pill i have had a few break outs but hadnt thought it would be related never really linked the two tbh. i have put on 6 pounds since i got married and came off the pill too! but again dunno if its related, its mainly bcoz of my cycles being so long and irregular and i have really painful hips someimtes? dunno if thats anything to do with it? lol. have u been using ov tests? i have started feeding hubs zinc, vitamin c and vitamin b12 xxxxx read that from susie who is now pg image xxxxx

and thanks for the info xxxx
  • Options
    Hi Ladies...

Lianne i'm so sorry about your grandfather, how are you feeling today? Is your OH home yet? xxxxxx

BV sorry about the BFN, i am due on today and just did a cheapy one test strip and I also got a BFN should have known really as yesterday I had some blood on my tissue when I wiped but had nothing since, so wishful thinking on my half i think lol xxxx

Mrs Me good luck at the docs hun xxx

Been to reception venue today for dinner and paid deposit, cant believe in under 4 months i'll be married!!! xxxxx
  • Options
    yay! how exxciting bk! it wil go sooo fast! so u settled on that dress? for the whole day!? i totally would! sorry u got a bfn, but its still early days xxxx
  • Options
    Mrs Me - Yes it worked for me, straight away, and get me even more of a sex drive, lol. it says that it can take up to 3 months to get into your system etc....but seems to have helped me so farm and this is my 3rd month (only on cd8)

So where is everyone on their cycle?

xxxx
  • Options
    Well Im on CD 27 my AF should have come yesterday, on CD 25 I had some spotting when I wiped (only one occassion) I did a cheap test this morning and BFN - so guess its just the waiting game now, think shes playing mind games as per usuall!!! xxxxxx