Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

The Loose Women (official thread..part 3)

12346»

Replies

• Options
    OOH a peak for lianne and a BFP for coco?! How exciting!!
    I'm off to drs this morning to see if they can get referral to pcos clinic and do bloods for tests later in the month. Fingers crossed it all goes well!!
    How's everyone dong?xx
  • Options
    good luck vivvy, and coco that great news test again in a few days i reckon it should get stronger image x
  • Options
    So sorry the witch got you BK; I havent read all the way through and have been meaning to email you but am being lazy - have you decided whether you are putting ttc on hold until nearer the wedding or just going to go for it anyway?

Coco that sounds really exciting! Fingers are crossed that the line gets darker for you!

o/t but I've not been on much lately; been doing our patio, which looks great but have been exhausted! Hubby is away tonight so thought I'd come on here and catch up a bit! Been at it like rabbits this week :lol: but we still have no idea when af is due (almost 4 weeks since the ERPC op!). I'm testing in the morning just to make sure I'm coming up with BFN after the mmc, then will just wait and see what happens... off to find a pic to put up now!! xxxx
  • Options
    love ur pic garfield glad ur doing ok image xxxxx
  • Options
    Hey everyoneimage
    it's too quite on here! Where's all the loose women goneimage
    how is everyone?
    Well I got my peaks wed & thurs so I'm officially on the 2ww!! Worst part of the whole ttc!
    I'm not Reading too much into it this month, iv tried to be much more relaxed n less stressed, but don't think the loss of my grandad helped matters thoimage

well I'm kinda at the point where I'm thinking if it happens it happens, cus b'ding has started to turn into more of a chore 4 me( this is something I never wanted to happen) as my oh & I do have a very active sex life (sorry tmi) but I don't tend to do the "fun/silly/naughty" stuff anymore...well anyway to cut a long story short my af is due on my oh bday, and no doubt she will come, so iv booked a saucey night away, with no ds or distractions, we have our own private hot tub etc and iv been to ann summers today and bought a kinky outfitimage so I'm really hoping to either give him some fab news, or give him a night to remember lol!

So everyone else having a p weekend? Xxxx

[Modified by: Liannemg on August 14, 2010 09:39 PM]

• Options
    What a great idea lianne - gives you something to look forward to either way then!!

I have nothing exciting to report. Went for my first acupuncture session on Friday and I really enjoyed it! Gonna try it for 2 months and see how it goes!

Went to dr and I am having my 21 day ov test this month and he is writing to my pcos consultant to see if they will have me back at the clinic or if he should prescribe me metformin IF i'm not oving!

No highs or peaks on cbfm yet, cd 9 so still early days!

Hows the rest of us? It has been quiet!!xxx
  • Options
    Hi b-v, hope all goes at the drsimage sounds positive either way, as it will be good 4 you to know what's going on, and that you won't have to wait month after month? Let me know how u get on?

Xxxx
  • Options
    I dunno about the others but we've been hectic so not on here much! Finished the patio monday, spent 2 days cleaning everything up after the mess of it all, then it was my sisters 30th birthday yesterday so spent the day with family & friends and then out for her party on the night - very drunken (how naughty of me!) and very tiring but good fun.

I also fell down the stairs a couple of days ago so nursing a sore ankle (the drunkenness and heels of yesterday did NOT help in the slightest!) so hoping for a couple of relaxing days before wednesday, which is when I'm shipping Daniel off to a friends house and we're painting the front room!!! Soooo exhausted all the time, wish I could call it a symptom but its just from doing too much!!

How's everybody else holding up? xxx
  • Options
    omgosh it is soooo quiet on b.e lately!

lianne, sounds like great fun! and we are doing the same this month too (not the weekend away) but i am alot more relaxed this month and bd'ing more or less when we feel like it rather than when strctly every other day, so its been alot better so far. so fingers crossed image

good luck with ur bloods and doc vivvy xxxx

glad u got ur garden sorted garfield image we painted our bathroom this weekend so tah house was a tip! lol. glad ur keeping busy tho, and ouch! get well soon garfields ankle! x
  • Options
    Sounds like a plan mrs me...relaxed us the way 4wardimage

well um on 5dpo, and can't believe how chilled I am, no ss, buying early tests etc, infact the only time I think about being on the 2ww us wen I'm on here lolimage this can I add us very
    unlike me? The last 3 months I drive myself mad during the 2ww? I didn't know if in my head due to having 8 months negatives, u kinda get to the point where it's the norm just to see 1 line, lolimage

well iv got my grandads funeral tomoroimage really not looking 4ward to that

Hope all you lovely ladies r doing ok? Xxxx
  • Options
    Lianne, I'm so glad you are feeling better! I just started another loose women thread - I couldn't find this one! Oops, obviously wasn't looking properly!
    Shall I just get rid of it and we can keep using this one for a while?xx