Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

August Pips thread! 1st BFP!

Replies

• Options
    Can you take my name off the list please hun? OH and I have decided to wait until nxt June/July to start ttc again. I will be back here nxt year x x x x
  • Options
    Hi, can you add me please, i'll be testing Dec 18th ( ish) which would make me due approx 20 Aug, thanks xx
  • Options
    Hello! Can I be added to the list please? Testing 9th December, EDD DH's birthday August 17th!
    Congrats on your BFP Lemon Cupcake! x
  • Options
    mee please...first time ttc after mc. Testing 8th December ....EDD 19th August.

Fingers crossed for everyone in August. I hope we're as lucky as the July thread!!! PMA and baby dust to everyone xxxx
  • Options
    Thanks for compiling the list and will you please count me in!

I am getting married next Sunday (22nd) and am hoping for a honeymoon baby! Will be testing (second month of TTC with my very long cycles) on 18th December. Good luck to all and fingers crossed!!

Bx
  • Options
    Can you add me please. Testing 30 nov. Edd 9th aug 2010 x x
  • Options
    Hi, congratulations on your bfp-lets hope it makes this a really lucky thread!
    My testing date (if I get a donoation)is the latest af is due-12th December (which is my 41st birthday) and my EDD is 21st August.
    Thanks, Helen.xxx
  • Options
    hi hun, again big congratulations on your BFP. can you add me too, Af due 12th december - snap Hjanea! what a cool b'day present that would be for you x edd i guess 21st aug, good luck to to you all ladies xxxxx
  • Options
    Hope me getting my bfp is good luck for you all!! July has been a bumper month. lol! Have we ever had a pregnant lady doing the dates list?
  • Options
    Ohh can I be added now. Got AF this morning so on to month two.

If we get a bean this month I will be testing around the 17th and EDD will be 22nd August 2010. Really hope we do it this month as that means he or she would be due on our first year wedding anniversary. image
  • Options
    Hey

I'll be testing 19th November so that EDD about 1st August ish.

Fingers crossed for everyone else!

• Options
    Hi can u add me pleeeeease, i really need some luck. Testing on the 27th nov, EDD 5th August 2010 xx
  • Options
    hiya please can yo add me, testing on the 23rd and EDD will be 3rd of august the day before oh birthday.xxxxxx.

good luck everyone.xxx.
  • Options
    LC u might be lucky for us :lol: means we get to keep u in ttc for a bit longer :lol:

Good Luck Ladys finally in 2ww for me xx

http://www.bump-and-beyond.com/35/3597/359753.png

• Options
    I'm out this month image AF arrived early!! BOOHOO.

Ah well at least I can stop thinking about it now and focus on work again lol.

Baby dust all round.
  • Options
    Hi, can you add me please, will be testing around 15th December, edd 22nd aug x
  • Options
    Hiya all!
    Right can we do it this month - of course we can!
    Okay I shall be testing on - 5th Dec and will give me a due date of 14th August!
    THINK PMA!!!

http://www.bump-and-beyond.com/36/3614/361413.png

• Options
    I shall be testing on 4th Dec giving me an EDD of 12/8/09
  • Options
    Oh MrsFozz your the EDD as me. That would be fab if we could both get our BFP together. Mr B and mine 1st wedding anniversary x
  • Options
    Hiya!! Can i be taken off the list please? as I was lucky to have a bfp for a jellybean!! cheers

good luck everyone, get bD'ing like theres no tomorrow!!!! xxxx