Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

friday night home alone and bored!!!

Replies

• Options
    yaay lets hope we can all go over together!! would love a baby by the end of the year!!!

have my buggy picked and the spare room in our soon to be new house is the perfect size for a nursery!!! lol

xx
  • Options
    ARGH wouldnt that amazing!!! I wanna have a 2010 baby, brilliant birth year!
  • Options
    defo!!! lo and hubby's birthday are both in jan so it needs to be nov or dec at the latest!!!

waiting on af which i know will be here any day!!! lol
  • Options
    It is so hard not to get wrapped up in things, ive been looking at others nurseries over in pregnancy and its got me wondering how i would decorate my room, and also baby names - can not stop thinking about them! xx

[Modified by: BroodyKate on February 19, 2010 11:07 PM]

• Options
    oooh i have one week till i know or not! pure torture.
  • Options
    I have no idea how long i have to wait has my cycles were never regular while on the implant, so im just basing it on my having a 28 cycle, (unless AF comes earlier obviously!) xxx
  • Options
    dont worry kate, i am the same.

there was a top i wanted in new look today and my friend said 'get it' and i said 'no i could be pregnant' by accident WHOOOOPS.
  • Options
    oh my cycle is a joke. i am guessing i am due next thurs/fri as i am usually about 30-32 days. who knows.

• Options
    argh just typed a message and it got swallowed up!

what did you friend say? OH's sister came round her the other day and after she left i realised my folic acid was on the side! - woops! dont think she saw it though as she didnt say anything! xx
  • Options
    my folic acid was out when my little bro (20) came over next to a baby mag... he didnt say a word lol, idiot.

my friend is dead excited, she said i am lucky, i am old enough to have a baby without being frowned upon lol, i am 23 and she is still only 19.

I went into matalan and nearly bought so much baby stuff, its simply gorgeous/
  • Options
    sorry double post, am an idiot

[Modified by: rosemary20 on February 19, 2010 11:19 PM]

• Options
    i take vitamin b complex with folic acid so its not as obvious!!! i have told one of my best friends as she is also ttc and has been for about a year but i really think she will get pg soon!! she deserves it bless her!!
    i got given a load of nearly new tops by my mum's oh daughter and i find myself looking at them as poss maternity tops!!! lol
    also i keep finding excuses not to buy new tops!!! my hubs goes on at me and i'm like oh but i can't find anything i like!!! ha ha!!

• Options
    lol to be fair I dont think my little bro (19) would know what folic acid was lol

when are you both testing? I plan on testing 1st March xx
  • Options
    well it says for pregnancy on the box lol!

I will test if my af isnt here by next saturday morning. Eeeek.
  • Options
    Mrs JC, how old is your LO? xx
  • Options
    haha good point we must have two stupid little brothers - bless em!! lol xxx
  • Options
    i did a sneaky cheapie the other day and it was neg!! knew it would be though!!!
    waiting on af to show so can start again!! currently on CD30 !!
  • Options
    i'll be honest... I did one today, fully aware that it was far too early - so obviously got a BFN! im on CD17 at the mo - I saw a post in another forum someone has got a BFP on CD22 soooo may try my luck then lol xxx
  • Options
    its odd, the last time i did a test was about 6 months ago and i was scared it would be positive as we werent trying... now its all i want in the world.

• Options
    my lo is 5!! not so little really!!!

come on af show your face so i can get my BFP in march!!!