Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

HOW MANY MONTHS HAVE WE ALL BEEN TRYING AND HOW OLD R WE ALL

Replies

• Options
    Hi everyone

We're 29 n 30 in 2 mnths time. Got one child from previous r'ship. Been ttc of our own since Nov 09. Hoping to get preg this year.

GL gals! xx
  • Options
    Hi everyone

I'm 25 and my hubby is 30

I came off the pill after our honeymoon end of September, and started trying in November - properly since January

Haven't used OPK yet, but just purchased ready for this month

Buckets of baby dust to all ... :\)

• Options
    Hi there,

I'm 32 nd oh is 36, trying to concieve our first, onto our 2nd proper ttc month now. Got loads of PMA so it IS going to happen this month!! lol

J x
  • Options
    I'm 25 and my husband is 30. Not officially trying yet, but not not trying as it were! Thought we might actively not try Valentine's day and let fate have a hand.
  • Options
    hiya, i'm 23 and hubby is 24 and we're in month 4/5 (1st month i'm not sure we bd'd at the right times so not sure if it counts)
    i've been using opks for 4 months and have been doing smep for 3 xxx
  • Options
    Hi all,

I am 30, hubby is 31 ttc for 3 months but only 2 cycles as missed first one! Using OPK's for 2 months and SMEP for 1.

TTC 1st baby.

Babydust to all xx
  • Options
    I'm 25 and hubby is 29.

We're ttc number 2 and are going into month 3 as AF found me yesterday!

• Options
    Hiya,
    me and dh are 32 and are ttc our first. we got married in Aug and i came off the pill straight away and been trying ever since. Af due nxt mon but we followed smep religiously (done it loosely before that) with opks this month so hopefully we will get a bfp. Babydust to everyone xxx
  • Options
    Hiya
    this will be our first, im 25 so hoping i have age on my side,just need to get the weight down so thats on my side too!!!!

Been trying for two months, but really this is the first as we used opks and made a real effort with everything.

x x x
  • Options
    Hiya
    this will be our first, im 25 so hoping i have age on my side,just need to get the weight down so thats on my side too!!!!

Been trying for two months, but really this is the first as we used opks and made a real effort with everything.

x x x
  • Options
    Hi im 27, dp is 30 we have been trying since november. We use opks, bd every other day and this month i have been taking evening primrose oil and trying the cough medicine trick lol to try to increase cm. buckets of baby dust xx
  • Options
    im 32 and hubby is 33. we have been trying since may 09. 9months (7 cycles).xxx
  • Options
    Hiya! I'm 23 and OH is 26 and we have been ttc for officially one day image

so very very early days xxxx
  • Options
    excellent.. now lets have big bfp month and lots of baby dust to all of us ......xxx
  • Options
    hiya everyone, i'm 30 and my hubby is 22, we've been ttc for 14 months and this will be our first

xxx
  • Options
    Hi everyone...

My OH & I are 31, TTC our first child & we are currently in 1WW of our 8th month, so keeping our fingers tightly crossed.

Been trying SMEP this month & have been using OPK's & charting BBT for about 2/3 months.

Baby dust to everyone! image

xx
  • Options
    Hey,

26 hubby 35. TTC baby no 2 for since Dec- hopeful for this month feeling a little sick today- af due next week so fingers crossed. Took 9 months for baby number 1 but he was so worth the wait!!!
    xxxx
  • Options
    Hi hun, I'm 27, hubby is 29, we are trying for number 1. We've been ttc since October, properly trying with opk's for 2 months, fingers crossed this month is our month.
    Babydust! xxxxx
  • Options
    I am 35 and hubby is 42, ttc since August 09, was on pill for 17years, periods starting to become regular, so hope it won't be too much longer!!
    Baby dust to all xx
  • Options
    I am 28 and DH is 32. We've been ttc #1 for six months now but only had one AF in that time. Have tried OPKs but got a false positive because of PCOS. Using acupuncture and metformin to try and encourage my body to be a bit more normal!!
    Baby dust to you all xx