Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

TheSMEP DidntGiveMeA XmasPud ButWill GiveMeA NY Bean Thread!

Replies

• Options
    decaf tetley tea on offer, a million or so bags for ??3 x
  • Options
    Thanks C&C heres to 2010 SMEP BFP's!!Am off to BD!! he he xx
  • Options
    clear blue doing new everyday opks 20 in pack to use from last day of af, 29.99.
  • Options
    thats good to know as I am going them twice a day now , expensive !
    day 12 now so should OV anyday now.
  • Options
    Im not using opks anymore because if i carry on the way i do i will be bankrupt!

After using ops, zestica spray, b6 and everything else and it not working, ive thought f@@k it, just do some good old fasioned shagging hehe,

im sorry to hear af got you bronz and cass xxx
  • Options
    Hi am CD10 and forgot my OPK!! Dont have any wee left in me ha ha.???? Dont think I am due ovulation till 14/15 Jan so is it not too early for me to be using OPK's everyday?Am confused.com again!!!???? Am due af 2nd February due to late cycle last month!!

If I go on a 35 day cyle ov is due 16th Jan and af 30th Jan.

If I go on a 40 day cycle then ov 21st Jan and af 2nd Feb.

• Options
    I am confused too this month! AF two days early but no OV yet and it is day 13 last month it was 11/12.. no wonder so so hard to get PG !
  • Options
    Hi ladies...please help - do you use opk's once or twice a day? I have read some ladies saying that they do it once and have read that some do it twice. So just a little confused at the moment - nothing new!!
  • Options
    Hi I think just once a day same time maybe mid afternoon or evening, I done one this morning but its way early for me to test so am going to hang fire a bit cos am just waiting OPK's and they are expensive!!

xx
  • Options
    Thanks hun for your reply, last month I spent a fortune on clear blue and never got a positive at all, and I was testing at 6pm. So thought I should try things differently this month!!
  • Options
    hiya, how is everyone doing? i'm on cd 18 today and still not positive on my okp - very frustrating! i hate all the waiting involved in ttc, i'm obviously a v impatient person! lol
    on the other hand its prob a good thing i'm not ovulating yet coz we should have bd'd last night but didn't coz hubby was ill so would have felt like we'd messed it up if i'd ovulated today
    xxx
  • Options
    Hi C&C I am so ill............too ill to BD am full of cold, I done an OPK last nite and today and havent got my strong line yet.

I think its too early going on the fact I have a 35/40 day cycle and am only CD12.

Am feeling positive tho about this month, how long does sperm live inside up to 7 days I heard just we might not be able to BD every other day but as long as we BD everyday around OV i should get my BFP.

I wonder what the reasons for not fertilising an egg are when your pos on ov date? etc just a thought??

xx
  • Options
    Hi girlies, finished sulking now, am on CD6 its a long old wait now! lol! Hows everyone doing? xxx
  • Options
    Hi Ladies - Still on the SMEP! I am on day 15 and still not OV which is weird for me I am normally day 11 - 13. I use Persona and Clear blue POAS and nothing on either.
    Maybe it is just later this month shuld I worry about this on a 27-29 day cycle? If I dont get it do I just carry on every other day ?
    Bronz - I only do two a day because I am fed up with not being PG!! I am sure one is sufficient.
    Who is everyone doing ? still with the SMEP??

xx
  • Options
    Hey everyone.

I am on CD 12 today of a 35 day cycle. Due to OV around the 18th Jan which is next Sat. Hubby is on his late week that week again - typical!! We been getting plenty practise in though with all this snow!!!
    Just hoping we can keep up the energy to BD when he gets home from work next week!
    Gonna start using OPKs on Monday ish. Depending on how I am feeling.
    Been charting temp aswell but it been fvery erratic tbh not sure if it is going to help at all.
    Good luck ladies.
    xxx
  • Options
    Hi Cookies and cream - thanks for the link for the ovulation tests!! How have they worked for you?
    I ha ve just ordered a 40 pack. Hopefully it works this month!! Im only on CD5 - so still early days for me!!
  • Options
    booo i got my positive today and i'm so poorly i can't possibly do any bding! rubbish! image i'm hoping coz we did last night and hopefully will tomorrow that'll be enough.
    bronz yeah those opks have worked for me. the test line doesn't actually ever get darker than the control but there is a significnt difference from other days and it coincides wth other signs of ov so i take it as a positive! that could easily just be me anyway
    xx
  • Options
    just wondering how the Jan SMEP ladies are getting on? I am on my 2WW now.
    Strange one this month as i didnt get a positive on my OV sticks first time ever.
  • Options
    Hiya girlies.
    Im doing the SMEP this month for the first time. Im CD7 - OPKs poised - Hubby on standby! lol
    *cookiesandcream* I had heard that its more difficult to distinguish with the 2 line OPKs. Sounds like you managed to get it right though. Thats why I would rather spend another couple of quid and get the CB Digital ones.
    20% off at Boots atm on all Clear Blue too! Every little helps!
  • Options
    hi everyone how ar eyou dping? i'm officialy on the 2ww too so we're on the same time frame mollie! getting ready for an impatient couple of weeks of SSing!
    haven't heard from a few of you for a while - let us know how you're doing! xx