Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Don' t know where I stand?

13»

Replies

• Options
    Hi K-Lou,i can't really remember how many days DPO i was as it was over 2 years ago now and i wasn't obsessed as i am now to get a BFP! I really hope you know either way very soon,it's the waiting that is the worst bit!
    xx
  • Options
    Hi K-lou
    I cam off the pill in January and have been being a bit careful up untill last month.
    Ive just got home from work and feel like I might have come on but im too scared to check! But i think i should really, i have white trousers on!!!

Check out the hill online to see what the crack is - its great!

I agree Jem, why doesnt spencer have a job! What a lay about and where is the attraction?! god knows!
    xx
  • Options
    I hope your body isn't playing tricks on you, K. It isn't fair to keep you holding for so long. It isn't over until af arrives.
  • Options
    the 25miu tests are the lowest ones so will pick up the hormone later - you really should try the 10miu ones - I have got them off ebay! You're still in with a chance hun xx fingers crossed xx
  • Options
    K-lou have just read your thread and if you remember I had this problem. I was due AF on hols and she never appeared- did a test bfn, waited 2 days bfn, waited another 2 days bfn. I think I did about four more tests all bfn.

I then decided I would buy just one more test cbd and got bfp but it was so faint dh made me do another and got another faint line.

All the while I kept feeling like AF was hiding round the corner lol I could feel crampy pains in my back and tummy.

I really hope you get the result you want. But I understand what its like you just want either AF to arrive or get your BFP rather than hanging around in limbo
  • Options
    sorry to intrude! i am six wks 3 days since last af and that was my first proper one off pill - bfn sat though?? is af hiding or could i have ov much later than i though and still be testing too early? argh it's so confusing! k-lou they must be symptoms for a bfp! i'm just hoping for af or anything now. had mild cramps and huge sore boobs...? best of luck to you all!! xx
  • Options
    Hi girls

Just wanted to say AF found me this morning so my cyc's have been 29 days and 30 days which i think are good coming off the pill.

I just wanted to say thank you to everybody who was really sweet and posted on this and let me moan and told me thier stories, on to month 3 for me image

K xxxx
  • Options
    thats good k-lou! i know it's not a bfp but it's good you have regular dates! babydust it's month three for you xxxxxxx