Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Implantation Bleeding started off light then got heavier

1789101113»

Replies

• Options

I had unprotected sex and then 2 days later I got light pink blood on my tissues as I wiped, it then got really heavy Yesterday and has stopped today and I had really bad cramps my periods due in a couple of days. Could this be implantation bleeding ? 

• Options

Hi everyone,

I have been having some extreme strange problems. Let me tell you what i have been experiencing. I had my Mirena for 1.5 years and had it removed November of 2017. its been 6 months and my period have been irregular. My last period was Feb. 20 to Mar. 16 and nothing since, but Wednesday 8 2018 in may i started spotting, it was a light pink color and off and on it went away that night and it appeared again on Saturday and Sunday and Monday but Sunday and midday got a little heavier and darker in color i am experiencing other pregnancy symptoms but i do not want to believe its possible. I need to know what you guys think.

• Options

So i have been havin a problem close to the same ive only been spotting for 6 days now light to med never a full pad even when im asleep im a bit worried and hoping somebody will be able to explain it a bit for me but it started 5 days before my normal period

• Options

So I started my period Yesterday and it was pink and very light not even to fill a pad up. Today it's bright red with a light flow is this a period or implantation bleeding or what?

• Options

Did you end up being pregnant?!

• Options

im experiencing the same it got heavier last night this would be my second child

• Options

My last period was September 26-october 1. Usually my period comes a day late but that’s normal to me. I did have sex while I was ovulating. October 10 was my last day of ovulation.

I was supposed to receive my period on the 25th of October but instead 3 days early I used the bathroom and wiped I had a very light pinkish blood on the tissue so I put in a tampon thinking my period is starting early! So I check my tampon couple hours later a Little bit of pinkish blood kept checking every couple of hours there would be no more blood the fourth day which is the 26th from when I started spotting I went to bed really late and woke up around 5 am I couldn’t go back to sleep until 8 i kept having to pee I have light cramping just very uncomfortable . I’ve been very hungry lately but at the same time I have no appetite to eat when I do. Also been feeling queasy. I don’t know if this is implantation or my period just being weird ! 

• Options

I have scrolled threw the questions but majority of people here didnt come back and put an update on their posts ☹️☹️ I wanted to see if the ladys with similar signs to me was pregnant. 

• Options

Hello I got my period like Jan 9th and then last weekend i started spotting it did get a little heavy then went off after three days what that mean 

• Options
    Hi, 
    My husband and I had two iui. One in April and now in June.  I’m 23 years old. First time (iui) I had heavy pink bleeding on a 5th day after the insemination. It lasted for four days. Heavy first day.(used pad) Then light then brown, heavy then light again brown. It had some blood clots on the first day. It seemed like if I was in bed it would accumulate and then come out heavy when I’m active. Some cramps. After about a week and a half a had my period on time as expected. 28th day. 

Now I had my second iui 5 days ago and the same thing is happening. Just a little less aggressive. It started heavy yesterday (used pad) and today is very light and brown. Little cramp on and off. We went to the doctor today and they have no idea what’s happening. They said Implementation bleeding should be light. Not heavy. But the timing is correct for ib. 
    Can anyone help me out here? Has anyone had this experience? Thank you