Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

***Weight Loss 2014***

13»

Replies

• Options

Hi ladies,

I've just spent 10 minutes trying to update the list, think I've got it right but please feel free to correct me! Sapphire I also put weight on when my mum comes to stay or i visit her as she's a bit of a feeder & brings cakes!! Hope you lose more soon. Peanut, well done with your continued weight loss x

• Options

Wahoo! My weight has gone in the right direction again. -1lb for me this week :)

• Options

Well done Sapphire x

• Options

Well done Sapphire, that's great.

I stayed the same this week, but I'm 0.1 of a pound away from dropping another pound so I'm sure I can do it next week! Off to the gym now!

• Options

How are we all doing?

I seem to be yo-yoing around at the moment, so I've put that 1lb back on. That's it, I'm back to recording my food properly so I can actually see everything I am eating!

• Options

Sapphire, it's so easy to do. I find that the 1st few pounds are ok but after that it's so hard to lose the weight. Good luck. Have you tried using myfitnesspal.com? You can enter branded products & it works out calories for you. Good luck x

• Options

Yeah, BK that's what I have been using but for a while I've just not been recording anything. So I'm making a point to track it all again as that's when I was doing well with it all. I've started recording again today and I'm already feeling more positive for it. x

• Options

Glad to hear, I only used them for their ticker but I've heard good things about it! Good luck & hopefully you'll record a loss next week x

• Options
    After not losing anything last week, I've lost 2lb this week :)

How are the rest of you getting along?
  • Options

Well done Sapphire, wish I'd worked harder to lose weight now! x

• Options

Evening all, can I join in please? I've been attempting to diet since Jan but not doing brilliantly. I've got to lose all baby weight plus some extra before I can TTC again.

From the start of January, I had 3.5 stone to lose (um, sounds better than 49 lbs...)

Currently I have 34lbs to go so have lost 15lbs. Do we just update at the end of the month?

• Options

Sorry Mrs 50's, only just seen this. This thread is quite slow unfortunately but I'm happy to add you to the list & update the weight whenever you want. I used to update mine every week but it's up to you. Good luck with the weight loss, looks like you've made a great start. I'll add you on the list x

• Options

Update from me, total loss so far this year is 21 lbs :)  28lbs to go to my wedding weight.

• Options

Mrs 50's that's great (sorry, didn't seem to get an update about this). I really hope the weight loss continues for you x