Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Positive? Or Negative? Help!

Replies

• Options

Would u say yes or no

• Options

You would not have a bump like that until you were at least 12 weeks pregnant. That's why ladies are able to keep it quiet for so long. You are best to wait until you are late on your period before testing. If you are late and worried, then see a doctor for a blood test 

• Options

Mel38 - if you were so early in pregnancy it wasnt being picked up on a test, then you defo wouldnt have a bump! I am currently 26 weeks pregnant, and my 'bump' looked like that picture when I was between 15 and 16 weeks. 

Id say if you've had 2 negative tests, and you've tried testing after your period is late, then make an appointment to speak to your Dr if you have symptoms that arent going away. It could be something else... 

Good luck

• Options

Lg30 you can definitely tell in the second pic that that's positive! Congrats!

• Options

Thank you still had no period still same my pain in bobs has gone not vomiting in mornings 

• Options

Have you taken a pregnancy test? Or seen the doctor? How late are you? 

• Options

Do you know when you ovulated? period will be 2 weeks after ovulation so if you ovulated late then your period will be late 

• Options

imageimageAny ideas if this could be a positive. I used a Frer test. Thank you

• Options

I don't normally bleed u see so I unsure what's going on I not done pregnancy test since 5 days ago so confused trying to get an appointment at doctors but so hard to get one plus I have noticed my whole body trembles all time when I wake

• Options

LG and dinky they both look postive to me.

• Options

My stomach as not gone down breasts not sore to touch but feel achy heavy a bit I measured my stomachine last week it was 36 inch now it's 38 inch I was 34 bust now 35 is that right

• Options

You could be pregnancy and have bloating but can also have bloating when not pregnant. Ring up at 8am Monday and see if you can get an on the day appointment.

• Options

My friend was 8 weeks pregnant and was so bloated when she ate she looked about 6 months pregnant, she's a size 6 in clothes.

• Options

This is me now from last picture earlier in thread last week tell me If notice any diffrenent please

• Options

I'm going to test gin in the morning and see x

• Options

Mel you wouldn't have a baby bump if you havent even had a positive pregnancy test so no one is going to be able to tell you otherwise. Your best bet is to go see your GP and discuss what's going on.

• Options

Okay so today I had a negative pregnancy test and have had brown spotting for four days (only once on each day when I've wiped) is this a chemical pregnancy? I have no pain at all. Thank you x

• Options

Hi Dinky.... the FRES can be quite tricky.... they do throw up indent lines quite a lot. The test above does look like an indent line rather than a BFP :( I have also had a false positive on them before too which is why I now always wait until I am late for my AF before testing. It may still be too early for a test to show positive. Are you late yet? If not, my advise would be to wait it out as hard as that can be. X

• Options

I am 3 days late now butterfly so am not really sure what to think! X