Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Can I get pregnant after my pill withdrawal bleed?

13»

Replies

• Options

hii i was on the pill for 5 months stopped taken it 11th June and had my withdrawal bleeding the 12th June and still bleeding i was due on my period on the 14th this month and got period pains, could it be my period or withdrawal bleeding?

Thank you

• Options

also i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on the 12th and again early hours on the 13th so i don't know if i could be pregnant even though am bleeding?

Thank you.

• Options

Hello. I was just needin some advice as i have been having difficulties with getting pregnant. Turns out I have some cysts but they arentbig and my gyno says it's not big of a problem since I am 20 and can cure it...  I started taking birth control to and cure my cysts only lasted 4 days and stopped because I was told not to take them any more I stopped the Thursday which is the 9th started spotting yesterday the 14 the cramps nausea bbs sensitive and everything.. don't know if I should take it as a period..  I just want a baby: (

• Options

Oh and also I already got my period for this month.. although I am bleeding slightly lighter than normal 

• Options

So I been off birth control for a month now i stopped taking them in may and only been on it for a month which was in April... so after I stopped taking them I been having unprotected sex twice and did the "pull out method" till I had my withdrawal bleed or 1st period or whatever it is which lasted for 5 days and I had unprotected sex again and did the "pull out method" again but this time I guess my partner wasn't fast enough to pull out and I believe he probably ejected in me and took a pregnancy a couple days after the last time I had sex and came out negative which I probably excepted because it was to early to test then a week later I tested again and said the same thing and now I'm having sore nipples and increase in my appetite and craving alot of sweets and frequently drinking water constantly like I really need.... is there's a chance I could be pregnant? And even is a good time I should test again? I was thinking about testing again if I miss my period next month... Me and my boyfriend are really trying to have our 1st baby

• Options

If you took a HPT and its negative it is doubtful that you are pregnant. However it is possible as you dont know when you ovulated. It took me a few months to understand my cycle coming off the pill now I know when ovulate and how long my Lp is by using OPKs. Going onto my 5th cycle now Including the month after my withdrawal bleed .

• Options

hello

i came off my pill last saturday, ive been on zelleta 75, how long does it take too get back to normal with my periods? me and my bf want to try for a baby. but saturday 18th we had unpretective sex and he finished in me, could there be a chance i could be pregnant?

thanks

• Options

Hi i took birth control for only a month (March)then stopped. I got my expected period for the following month which was April 15 then 2 1/2 weeks later had my withdraw bleed may 7  i think but haven't had a period since then its now june 22 still no period i have been sleeping and eating more than usual i also feel boated and have been gassy lol me and my fiance have been having unprotected sex since we have been together 3yrs i had never used birth control b4 and have never been pregnant i havent taken a test yet am i pregnant??

• Options

Hi just the same question from the others im taking a diane35 pills for a months for my abnormal mens..after i took the pill my mens is now normal after 4months i came off the pill mid pack after i came off my pill me and my partner  have an unprotective sex few days after i bleed i think this is what they call withdrawal bleed? i just want to know even if im having withdrawal bleeding is it possible to get pregnant since we have unprotective sex the day i stop my pill?

• Options

Is it a possible chance to become pregnant after pulling out and came and put it back in? Even if I was only on birth control pill for a month in April and stopped taking them in may? And recently I am having sore nipples, increase in my appetite, cravings, peeing a lot, mood swings a lil, and bloated alot, and a lil nasuea at times... I don't know if they are early pregnancy signs or signs because our stopping the pill... and when is the earliest to take a pregnancy test? We had sex last Sunday Help me please !!

• Options

Took a test today but it was negative still no period tho if i dont get my period next month i will test again 

• Options

Hello,

i have been of my Microgonan pill for 12 days. and i have had a 5 day period. im going to the doctors tomorrow for some family planning advise

im looking to conceive but i dont know how this all works any advice appreciated.

Thanks

• Options

Hopefully people are still reading and replying on this. I have pretty much the same problem. Took my last 'proper' cycle of pills in November, only to not get a period at the end like usual. Thought it was odd, done tests and all negative but stopped taking my pills from then on to hope it would soon appear. Got tired of waiting that I took one pill end of January and had period with a vengeance for 7 days after! Since then I haven't touched them as after all of this me and my partner decided maybe we would just see what happens. I'm now a few days late from what my period would be if it stuck to the cycle and I have really heavy boobs, cramping, blocked nose, sore throat, dizzy and sick feelings and al my joints arms and legs ache. Plus tmi had a ton of sticky cm last week and now it's creamy and my cervix is mega high, soft and closed. Done a test a few times but know it may be too soon. Could this just be signs of coming off the pill or pregnancy? Kind of hoping for a BFP now. 

• Options

I've stopped using Yasmin the 24th May after being on it for 4 years with no period. I got my first period the 8th August for about 3 days. I started bleeding on the 13th September and I'm still bleeding - today is the 9th October. I however an not bleeding heavily - I don't even have to wear a pad... its mainly just when I pee/urinate.

I have been having sex with my partner for the past 2 months... unprotected sex

what are the chances of me falling pregnant? I am rather keen... as I have PCOS and I'm 30 years old...

can anyone shed some light, I would really appreciate it.

• Options
    I know my concern is already brought up. But i will still give it a try. So I stopped taking my pills.  august 12 is my last day. I did had my period on the first week of september then i took again the pills for the whole week but then i decided to stopped. and I think i’m experiencing withdrawal bleeding for 4 days. I’m trying to get pregnant with my husband. And i would like to know what are the chances or is there any guarantees that i can get pregnant after this withdrawal bleeding. I’m just really anxious about this withdrawal and pregnant thing.. Can someone ease my mind? Thank you
  • Options
    Sorry not read all posts but saw title. I got pregnant two weeks after withdrawal bleed and had no period . It is possible and apparently coming off pill makes you more fertile! X
  • Options
    To date my pregnancy I used first day of withdrawal bleed like it was a period and it was correct at first scan date wise x
  • Options
    thank you so much!!! I’m trying to get pregnant before my husband leaves on the 22nd for 3weeks. I want to get pregnant before i leave the country for 2months vacation.