Forum homeβ€Ί Getting pregnantβ€Ί Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Extremely faint BFPs

Replies

• Options

I had the same with those blue cross ones last month and I was defs not pregnant. I don't use them at all anymore x

• Options

Well I just took a first response test and superdry test early ones and I had a very faint but pink line on both of them, AH could see them too. I will test again tomorrow morning now, hopefully will be darker. I won't do the digital one unless I get a good dark line on a pink dye test. Looking a bit positive though :)Β 

• Options

imageΒ What do you think?

• Options

they look positive! :)

• Options

Take another one tomorrow and one day after that, then you will see a difference and then book yourself to GP for a blood test. I can see the lines, just not very convincing. I wish you a Big Fat Positive : )Β 

• Options

This happened this morning... 😊

imageimage

• Options

Jasjasi !!! Wooow, Congratulations !! :) the line on FRER is more visible today. Fantastic !! Β Enjoy your little bubba

• Options

Congrats :) clear blue digitals are defo good in these situations I was exactly the same :) x

• Options

I still can't quite believe it. I've wanted this for 12 years. AH can't really understand my excitement because he already has 3 kids but he is happy. I understand it's still very early days and as I have pcos I have a higher chance of miscarriage but I'm happy to at least know i can get pregnant, I had convinced myself I would never see a positive pregnancy test.Β 

• Options

Any updates from anyone?

I'm now 24 weeks pregnant, my little boy is due 22nd July. I have only waited 13 years for him πŸ˜„

• Options

Jasjasi im so pleased for you :D it's such a good feeling when you meet the 24 weeks mark I'm currently 32 weeks with my little man so only 2 months in itΒ 

• Options

great new guys :) !!

I wasn't so lucky so far... Now we are waiting for more tests from hubby's side... :/

So look at this recent posts made me hapoy to know you guys are doing so good !(it's gooood! Haha I read it and all I could see was "it's goooood!" from Bruce Almighty πŸ˜‚ )

• Options

I've got everything crossed for you mamaAsh

• Options

thank you JasJasi :) x

A little inside joke, tell your little boy on his 1st Birthday he really is 1 (+13) :) !!

try not to worry too much about the chances of misscariage or any bad stuff. Once more, I am so so happy for you !!Β 

Nay, Congrats for you too !! :)Β 

Hah, I just wonder were there any names picked yet ?? πŸ˜‚ ;)

• Options

Thank you :) I'm not as worried as I was about miscarriage now I've hit 24 weeks today.Β 

We have decided on the name Leon, well my partner chose it after the movie "Leon the Professional" lol πŸ˜‚ but I liked it as soon as he said it :)Β 

• Options

Oh such a nice name :) !!! Good job your hubby 😜

We still occasionally pick names(just to keep the thoughts warm basically...). Had a Leo, Leopold on the list too πŸ˜‚, cos we both like it and my zodiac sign is Leo ;) common... The king of the jungle !!! It has to be ;) so awesome that I can't promis you to copy it in the future !!

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

Are you doing okay pregnancy wise? Any worries for the birth? (I have them so many that I will only go for a C-section for the safety reasons).

Much love x

• Options

omg! I was supposted to write "so awesome I can't promise you not to copy that in the future".... Ugh...slightly sleep deprived and ill... It is not a good time to write any thing hahaha

• Options

Sorry for the late reply, I had my youngest step son for a few days, he keeps me busy lol.

I'm not actually worried about giving birth or anything like that, I've waited so long for him I'm ready to go through whatever to meet him.Β 

• Options

That is so special ! He's got the best Mum waiting there for him :) !!

• Options

and JasJasi, I don't know when exactly is your Birthday (or if it's already past that;) )

Then it will be the most awesome 30th Birthday eveeeeer !!! (so keep it a Happy Birthday to you and your bubba there from me..) I dunno what's it gonna be with us, hubby's test date 24.04, then waiting for the results and consulatation.... And just might not have time to go through all the future posts... And surely you might be a "little" too busy later on ;) (so that's that just in case for the future;))