Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Confusion

124»

Replies

• Options

Your never out til AF shows dont be disheartened just yet!! Chin up xx

• Options

I'm feeling like

im

gonna come on now lower back pain x

• Options

We will have to keep in touch and let each other no how we get on xx

• Options

Defo Hun how u feeling about your cycle x

• Options

Not to sure what to think tbh. 4th day of spotting today and only happend twice when going tge toilet, im hoping its stopped and isnt AF. Had a dull ache right at the bottom of my stomach all night aswell with a few cramps and back ache. Wil have to wait and see if AF shows or not, hopefully not!! Xxx

• Options

Good luck Hun think in out I'm spotting again think she's got me x

• Options

Im spotting again aswell xx

• Options

Hey girls, 

Sorry to be away for long, I was going through some negative emotional wave, and I don't fancy share that with you. You deserve positive and helpful thinking! 😉 

Emma, cheer up hun! False positive never happen, flase negative quite offen! So don't give up hun! What test did you use? I heard from everywhere FRER is the best. (First Response Early Results) It supposed to show accurant results from 6 days early. Clearblue Digi  works with 50 mlu, FRER works with 6,5 mlu, or something like that. So yeah, I would choose that 😉 Did spotting stopped? Or did the witch turned up? 😱

Also I think you were right girl, about me Oing late.. Still no af, but some weird things are happening.. My breast did grow a cup size in 2 days... they are really sore, warm, full (but not with milk, as my boy doesn't seem like BFing easier /which is actually VERY painfull now 😰/) I had a little watery discharge for a few days (TMI sorry), but as a result (?) I developed yeast infection too.. However I did test yesterday BFN..  I accepted it, took it as a big girl, then we went to Morrisson's and seen a little baby vest saying: 'I am the best Christmas Gift' and I nearly cried.. 😔 so yes, I am pretty emotional as well 😅

Mummy, such a long wait, ehh..? But this spotting can be implantation! What else could it be? Can't be period, that is way too early... I know the Big Book of Pregnancy says implantation accurs between 6-12 days after O, but maybe you Od earlier a bit (and you BD-d just in time?)... Also your egg might just 'knew the way' so well to the comfy, cosy lined bed, it travelled fast in the tube.. 😉

GL for you all, and hope this will be our month 😊

• Options

Sorry to jump in on this... just wanted to say that sometimes false positives do happen :( I had one on a FRES 2 cycles ago.... negative morning, lunchtime was a strong pink line, then that evening and every test afterwards was BFN.... so it can happen.... didnt want to be dampener but just make you aware it can happen.... and it's heartbreaking. Every cycle I say I am not going to test early to stop the disappointment 

• Options

Hope your ok Blower whatever it is thats happened. You are also having some positice signs, maybe just too early to test??

Awi dont know whats happening with my body Blower, spotted again thismorning for the 5th day in a row. Only happened this morning and was very light pink. I have a feeling its just going to be a confusing month and i will be spotting all the way until AF turns up!! Xx

• Options

How is everyone today? Xx

• Options

Hello ladies, 

How are you lately? 

I am OK, thank you Mummy, just been a bit busy.. My LO had his 'after 12 months' injections, so he had fever constantly for 2 days, also both of them have a cold, so I am the acting nurse 😅 Top it up with hubby's spinal muscle damage, and now I have 3 to look after... 😄😄😄 But hopefully all will be better soon. 

Still don't have af, no sign of her at all. Have had some cramps, I thought maybe she comes, but it didn't last long. Also my breast aren't as sensitive as they were, only my nipples are hurt. I  lost counting now, but I think I supposed to start af 2 weeks ago.. God knows what is going on, but I will wait until af now, and then I can start it again. 😄

I was thinking about your spotting Mummy, and found an article. Hope it will help to calm your nerves a bit, however I am nearly sure you already read it lol 😄

http://nicolejardim.com/help-why-am-i-spotting/

When will you test again? 

Who is ready for Christmas? When will you put the tree up? Did you buy everything already? I didn't 😂 My BB's birthday is on next week, so I want that sorted first, then we can focus on Christmas.. (It is just in my mind, but I prefer if the HB balloons and ribbons aren't mixed with Christmas decoration..)

Take care and keep us updated 😉 X

• Options

Hi Blower

I hope your family are all feeling better soon.

Im 10dpo now and AF is due in 10 days. Ill test the day after AF is due if she doesnt arive. 

No spotting this morning but it could happen any time throughout the day I suppose but fingers crossed its finished.

My boobs have been abit tender the past couple of days and OH said yesterday that the look fuller!! Hopefully all good signs. 

Im nowhere near ready for xmas. I have some presents in but not close to what i still need to get lol im always last minute with everything lol xx

• Options

Hey ladies hope your all well 

well I ended up being admitted to hospital wednesday with suspected mengitis ( I had it this time last year and treated for it) but infacr this time I have a womb infection from the miscarriage I had three months ago.. So ladies if you periods are correct abnormal bleeding and pain and feeling generally unwell please get it checked as now I could have been left infertile 

mom back home now and feeling a lot better just hoping I'm not infertile but at least I have my answers 

hope your all well x

• Options

Oh my god EmmaLouise thats terrible!! Hope your on the mend soon and feeling a bit brighter. Sending you lots of hugs xxx

• Options

Hey ladies, 

sorry for very late answer... I wrote it earlier, but the system/ my internet didn't work so I never posted anything lol

Emma, I hope you feel better, everything is fine now, and you are ready to try again with the 2WW. Hope you will get your BFP soon 😉

Mummy, how are you? I am nearly sure your 2 WW (16 days) is ended by now, isn't it? Did you test??? 

About me, after 21 days late, on CD 48 my pwriod started, so no more confusion for me 👍🏻 

In the last 2 months I was helping my friend who is TTC-ing, and finally she got her BFP! Just stopped the pills 3 months ago, and told me about her plan in October.. So happy for her! 

Hope you are all well 😊 XX