Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hi I took a pregnancy test but it's fair then I took another it say beagativ

Replies

• Options

I am so sorry to hear this you just keep trying it will come believe me it will come. It's making just for you so keep trying love

• Options

It's a massive positive. I wud severely question ur doctor friends ability as a doctor and their extremely poor eyesight xxx

• Options

I know right but I don't know it's crazy but I will try again with another test but I just can't believe she can't see this

• Options

She's not sane. It's as clear as clear can be. I see some people post tests on here and there really is no line at all yet they convince themselves there is a 2nd line when there really isn't. It baffles me. But u definitely DO have a 2nd line and u only get that if it's positive xxxx

• Options

Hi love sorry to bother again I have dont the clear blueimage

• Options

It says 2-3 weeks but now I am really confused cause I'm not sure when I gor pregnant now. I had sex on the 24 but my period came on the 26 then we had again on the 3 so now I don't know when I got pregnant I'm thinking it must have been the 24 

• Options

Ahhh congratulations ❤❤

• Options

Told you it was super positive. I don't think your period on the 25 was a period.... was more than likely implantation bleeding! Congratulations xxx

• Options

Thank you very much just my back is hurting really bad

• Options

But it was a full period so this is what I don't understand at all it seems so strange. Thank you so much again and it will happen to you. I just have to take it easy but I just find these date confusing 

• Options

It's also possible to get pregnant during a period u just never know when an egg can be released our bodies are amazing things and even though we tend to work like block work sometimes there's a blip and urs has possibly been a totally random little egg. I'm a great believer in things happen for a reason. This is ur baby ur meant to have xxxx back ache is totally normal xxx 

• Options

Aww wow thank you very much your right things happen for s reason so you never know but my back pain as you say it's normal just have to rest it

• Options

He's get ur feet up and rest lots and enjoy it xx things defo happen for a reason  xxx

• Options

I will do my mom is baking cake just need to take it step by step but your right it happen for a reason your next 

• Options

Sperm can live for a long time too so you may have had some in there hanging around when you did ovulate but if you're getting 2-3 weeks, implantation would have been around 2-3 weeks ago and it takes 4 days for the egg to travel to the right place..... or you have 2 in there :) also when I had implantation it was like a light period and I used tampons.... just thought I had had a dodgy short cycle... didn't know about implantation then.... I got 2-3 weeks when I was 5 days late for AF

• Options

Oh gosh please don't scare me for 2 eggs but you right egg do love long but there is a lot I don't know cause I thought if you see your period there is nothing there but maybe it could have been going on during the period or it form on the 3 but it all just seems strange but beautiful xxx I had no symptoms yet just my back pain 

• Options

The egg only lives 6-24 hours. Sperm can live for 3-5 days, so you may have had sperm waiting when you ovulated :) so exciting  

• Options

Wow that's interesting ya and very exciting you know a lot i don't nothing at all but it's good to know and funny how things work. Don't even know what's going on inside of me and I feel a bump when I lay down or anything

• Options

You won't get a baby bump until at least 12 weeks so don't worry about that. Some people don't get any symptoms either so don't worry :) 

• Options

Congratulations Hello, I was reading the whole thread thinking how can your friend think those tests are negative lol.

Ccos your test looks like an evaporation line as very thin but I could be wrong.