Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Evap or positive? I'm unsure!

Replies

• Options

I can't see anything on it now it's been shrunk :( lol!! Damn pixels! xx

• Options

I hope everything goes ok n thank you i havent done a test yet but ive still got really bad pains near my belly button n my pubic bone but im not sure if its period pains as i don't no if im regular so i could come on at any time 😔😁xxxxxxx

• Options

Broodymummybear 5dpo is far to early to test it takes 4 days for the egg to reach the womb then a further 3 days to get a positive pregnancy test test nearer to af day 

• Options

This was my test a min ago xxxximage

• Options

image Are you using Asda too? This was mine this pm!!!! 

I had to go get different tests because I was sure something was coming up!!! 

Eeeeek stevie!! I swear I see something on yours too!! 😱😍

what do you think of mine? Can it be an evap within the time limit? It's dried way lighter, the photo was at 3 mins! Xxxx

• Options

Also turns out I was actually 6dpo, dr says I ovulated on the first day of ewcm as does everyone 😂 I'm so dumb!! Xxxx

• Options

HAs AF stayed away Stevie? I forgot to ask hehe 😊🙈 I hope all is well Hun xxxx

• Options

You don't ovulate on the first day of ewcm.... you can have ewcm for a couple of days before ovulation.... I usually ovulate around day 3 of ewcm. Only way to know for sure when you ovulate is to temp. Sometimes you get ewcm and then watery and OV can be during the watery time 

• Options

Last month I had 5 days of ewcm, 2 days of watery and then a day of ewcm again. I OVd on the first day of watery 

• Options

I've had loads of annovulatory cycles in a row, I've very rarely in my life ever ovulated, forgive me of my naivety 😂

Thank you for the info! 😁 Xx

• Options

Still havent had a period.today ive been in a lot of.pain in the bottom of my stomach feels like all my muscles are bruised and pulled i can.hardly walk my test was from morrisons when u invert the imagine u can see another line but it isnt a full line on mine wish we was both pregnant 🤗😍xxxxx

• Options

Wahooooo!!! 😆 I'm so excited! I know this sounds weird but have you tried a bath? I got in the bath with my pains and they got worse when I was in there!

My boobs still aren't hurting it's just all across my chest where like the fat bit connects to my boobs, I'm a really skinny person so I kind of class it as my boobs hahaha 😂

I felt exactly the same!! Oh my gosh!! Are you taking another test today? 😊

Ill update mine in a little bit but I'm so nervous to poas and not have a line now 🙈😞

I hope we both get a positive today or very soon eeeek ❤ I wish we are too! We could be literally bump buddies ✌🏼😍 Xxxx

• Options

Here's mine from this morning!!

Am I really pregnant?! 😱🙈

I'm unsure of Asda tests!! Lol! I think it's just because I haven't had a BFP since almost 8 years ago with my son and even then I found out through CBD at 6 weeks pregnant lol! Took a line test after and it was darker than control ❤xxxx

• Options

Broodymummybear that test hasnt finished developing and it looks negative 

• Options

I agree with Emma. You are testing far too early  at just 5 or 6 dpo.... usually 10dpo is the minimum for testing but many ladies don't get a pos until af is late. Also testing early increases your risk of detecting a chemical. 

The earliest implantation happens is 6dpo and then it's 4 days for hcg to be high enough to detect on a test. That's why ladies wait until 10dpo. Good luck 

• Options

Oh my gosh, okay then professionals...
    Can you not just back off and leave me to it, I know what I'm doing.
    I am doing what I want to do, regardless of what anyone says.
    This is whats keeping me sane okay!
    I don't see why I have to constantly explain to people on this damn site.
    Me and Stevie are keeping ourselves occupied until we know for sure and we're enjoying it so does it really matter? ¬.¬

Gosh I hate these sites sometimes!!!!

• Options

and FYI I'm actually 9dpo now. You don't stay 6dpo forever.

• Options

In so much pain this morning and so tired my boobs are killing yes i am doing another test today i had to have a bath the other day cuz i was in so much pain boobs have been hurting for a couple daya but today they really hurt xxxx this was my test when i inverted it xxxxx 💖💖💖 image

• Options

imageimageAn am I preg don't know what to think