Forum homeβ€Ί Getting pregnantβ€Ί Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Evap or positive? I'm unsure!

Replies

• Options

Stevie I do see a hint of one starting to appear!! Eeeeeekkkk!! :D Post a photo once you've done another, your signs sound soooo promising!!!! :D<3 FX for you! :D<3 xxxx

Hi Abbiie!! I can definitely see some colour on there!! Do you have another test? :D That one's a bit too duffed up for me to see properly but FX for you! Good luck :D<3 xx

• Options

imageΒ My FRER after 3 minutes, 3mu and no hold

imageΒ Second photo is of same FRER once it finished developing properly for those who are bothered by it πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆ lmao!! "You're testing wrong bleh bleh bleh"Β 

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ sorry I'm just so annoyed with people thinking they're pro, I know personally that anything is possible so I hold out hope and test away! Don't listen to the moaners! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ xxxx

• Options

imageΒ Can you actually see it on here? I hate FRER the lines are sooo thin lol! The line is 'see-able' in person, best friend confirmed lol!! πŸ˜‚ Don't know what I'd do without her!!Β 

Xxxx

• Options

My boyfriend is in town now gettin a test for me i will show u asap i think i can see something baby dust to all of youπŸ’•realy wanting a little bambino hehe xxxxx

• Options

Just spent ages reading reviews on both ASDA and FRER...
    FRER are apparently rubbish, according to a lot of people they reckon FR need to do a product recall because they aren't as sensitive as they used to be, have wonky lines and also indent lines...
    No one had one bad word to say about ASDA however! but we'll see! :D

I had to check my FRER after that, no indent and it's not wonky... I must've got a good pack lol!! :P
    It's def not as see-able as ASDA, I'm totally relying on ASDA from now on! Haha! Not wasting my money on FRER! xxxx

• Options

Eeeeeekkkk!!! I really, really hope yours come out positive!! :D<3

FX and hugeeeeeeeeeeeeee good luck! lots of baby dust being sent your way!!Β  XD xxxx

• Options

Just looked at my test from yesterday n now it looks like this...weird xxxxcimage

• Options

Just done another one negativeπŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”image

• Options

Im gonna take myself of this website n get on with my life n not try anymore if it happens it happens as much as i want it to i cant rush thingsπŸ˜”it will happen when the times right 😣i give up😒hope you all get your bfp soon good luck x πŸ˜”

• Options

Mine is first vue too and look very faint line Β image

• Options

I really wouldn't trust first vue Hun 😞 Try another test, any one other than first vue, I'm sorry 😞 I hate pregnancy tests sometimes!! Xxx

• Options

(For early testing anyway)

• Options

I tested with first vue then Superdrug, and they both came out likE thatΒ 

• Options

Oh I see!! Sorry, you didn't say πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆΒ 

Are you testing again tomorrow? Xx

• Options

Sunday will be 14dpo so I'll wait till then , hopefully itll give me some answers as I'm driving myself crazy thinking about itΒ 

• Options

Bless you hun, think of it as a game where you have to spot symptoms as fun and test yourself a few times 😊 It's so hard I know, I had a mental breakdown due to ttc last year and decided to start trying again but to make a game of it and think of it light heartedly 😊 It really does send you crazy if you take it too seriously πŸ˜’ I hope you're okay!! My test calculater told me to test on Sun but I'm actually waiting out til Monday right now and it's my birthday on Tuesday, what a great present that would be!! I'm due AF on Thursday!Β 

I still haven't got sore bbs! I don't know what the heck is going on! πŸ˜‚ I usually have sore bbs straight after O or even if I don't O I have sore bbs for at least 1 and a half weeks before AF, my body is usually Estrogen dominant so I'm wondering if my Progesterone levels are high this time!Β 

Please let me know your results! FX for you ❀ I definitely hope at least one of us posts a strong BFP on my thread this week!! πŸ˜† Good luck for tomorrow sweet! Baby dust! Xxx

• Options

I did take another test last night but it was sooo dark and we only have 20watt equivalent bulbs in our home so I couldn't get a photo but I had a very faint bfp again i saw it right away but couldn't capture it on camera!Β 

I have the test now (I know, so bad!) but the lines there still this time! The results have disappemated after 10-15 mins before this one! So hopefully these aren't just bodge tests and it's not a chemical! Although I know that everything happens for a reason so I won't be too upset lol πŸ˜ŠπŸ™Β 

xxx

• Options

I hope you don't mind me jumping in I'm not die until Thursday but had so Many symptoms I couldn't not test what do you guys think?Β image

• Options

Don't apologise hun!! We want to see BFPs πŸ˜†πŸ‘ŒπŸΌ

That looks positive to me!! It looks as though you may have enough hormone there to do a digital too!! I'm due on on Thursday too! Cycle buddies! πŸ˜‚Β 

I'd wait until Monday (2 more days just to build up more HCG, it should double or at least go up a bit more in that time) then take a digital!

I'd totally trust that result! It's definitely there Hun! *whispers congratulations* be vigilant though as blue dyes can have bad dye runs, but that does look absolutely positive to me! 😊❀ xxxx

• Options

Thanks broodymummybear. I will do the other In a couple of days sounds silly but I don't trust the digital.Β 

i had a positive 1-2 weeks digital then followed by a not pregnant And it turned out it was a chemical pregnanc. the month after I found out i was pregnant and I gave birth to my gorgeous boy on the 19th may last year he was born at 38 weeks and 4 days after a very rough pregnancy we found out the day before he was born his heart had stopped beating.Β 

I have so many mixed emotions right now I want to be pregnant but I am also terrified!! Xx