Forum homeā€ŗ Getting pregnantā€ŗ Trying to conceive
šŸšØ Advance warning šŸšØ This forum will be closing on 1st May ā€“ please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

TRYING FOR OCTOBER BABY šŸ‘¶ šŸ™šŸ½

Replies

• Options

Thanks brookes

Ā I wasn't ttc in April so that wasn't me. I was in the August group thoughĀ 

• Options

Delighted for u!! Congratulations! Iā€™ll maybe test in the morning. Did u use the first urine of the day?

• Options

Yes I did but it wasn't held for that long. I went to bed around 2am after I finished work. But my husband got up for work at 5.30 so this is the time I tested. So I only held it for 3 and a half hours. It was pretty concentrated though. I knew I was testing in the morning so made a conscious decision to reduce what I drank from around midnight.Ā 

• Options

I think ill year in the morning, I had two large cups of tea last night and a litre of water šŸ™ˆ and I e obviously already peed 2toms this morn. Iā€™ll reduce liquid tonight and maybe rest in morning šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ Iā€™m afraid of a negative result šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø My hubby is away this week at work too so I donā€™t wanna get his hopes up with a runnin commentary but would love to be able to surprise him when he gets home this weekendĀ 

• Options

Awww congrats cofeejack so happy for you. Hope you have a full healthy 9mths.Ā 

• Options

Congratulations Coffeejack!Ā image

This is my first month TTC. AF due Wednesday 26th.Ā 

11 dpo and BFN. Think itā€™s time to give up on September and focus on October image... good luck all x

• Options

Iā€™m also due AF on wed 26th. I havenā€™t tested yet Iā€™m too scared šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Maybe wait until wed, and if AF didnā€™t arrive test again. I had some bleeding on Friday but only lasted one day. CM is watery but Iā€™ve nonother sumptoms. Gonna stick it out until wed and see what happens. Good luck to u

• Options

Youā€™re going well - hold off testing for as long as you can! Iā€™m learning quickly from reading up on here that Iā€™m going to spend a fortune and be in for a lot of disappointing if I continue to test early!

Seems you have some positive symptoms - i hope this month is your month. Keep us updated šŸ˜Š

• Options

Yes I meant AugustĀ 

• Options

Coffeejack did you use preseed???Ā 

• Options

Congratulations coffeejack! Thatā€™s amazing news.xxx

• Options

Finally (!!!) the ovulation stick things say Iā€™m ovulating!! which I can only assume means Iā€™m not pregnant?!?

• Options

Hi Ladies, AF is also due 26th/27th. I had a BFN yesterday, I knew I should have really held off until this morning, Iā€™ve lost all control šŸ¤£!! We have been trying since May and struggling with negative test after negative test. We fell pregnant with our 1st baby first time, so all of this is really new to me.

• Options

Itā€™s killing me having to wait until wed. I tested last month early and got BFN too. So I want to give it the right time. Iā€™m trying really hard not to think about it. I keep telling myself the tgood tests are expensive and like someone else on here said itā€™s like peeing on actual on money of u donit too early and get a bfn. Sending hugs to u. Hope we both get the results we wantĀ 

• Options

Hi ladies!

Iā€™m about 6dpo (guessing from symptoms and app but not used OPKs so could be totally wrong!) and having twinges in my tummy. Had some spotting but that could be my cervical erosion reading itā€™s ugly. Probably totally overthinking it - itā€™s just Iā€™ve never felt these twinges before (this is our 5th month ttc). AF due 1st/2nd Oct. Anyone had similar?

• Options

Ally I used conceive plus it's a sperm friendly lube similar to pre seed. I can't say for sure it helped me conceive but this is the first month I've used it. I also ate Brazil nuts from ovulation around 5-10 everyday. I tried pineapple for day or two but I don't like it so soon stopped eating it. I also used opk and clear blue digital ovulation test.Ā 

• Options

KellyD I was same I conceived my first the first month. I'm on cycle 2 and it was a strange feeling getting a negative last cycle as it had never happened before. I'm only just starting my wait to test now. Good Luck xx

AF is due 4th of October for me anyone else??Ā 

• Options

Thanks coffeejack. I have a Ā question Ā Have Anyone Ā experience this. So IĀ had my period two days before my expected period and started light then next day heavy lasted 3days then today Iā€™m getting light pink discharge and Iā€™m confused and also Iā€™m cramping please any advice and I was getting ready for this cycle to get my BFP and now Iā€™m seeing this dischard . My cervix is low and very soft.Ā 

• Options

Im 4dpo and I've been cramping, mild headaches, nausea, bloating. Could i be pregnant?

• Options

Dorian the only one of those symptoms I've had is bloating and I got my bfpĀ