Forum homeā€ŗ Getting pregnantā€ŗ Trying to conceive
šŸšØ Advance warning šŸšØ This forum will be closing on 1st May ā€“ please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

TRYING FOR OCTOBER BABY šŸ‘¶ šŸ™šŸ½

Replies

• Options

Conception soon? I dont understand whats going on!!

Ā Cramping since ovulation

2-3dpo: mild cramping and lotiony creamy cm

4dpo: nauseous, cramping on both sides of ovaries ,headaches in the back right side of head, twinges in middle of uterus and on both sides of ovaries

5dpo: nauseous, mild cramping, twinges, lotiony creamy cm, headaches on the same spot of the back of the head

• Options

Jojo I am taking just a regular folic acid that you can buy from the supermarket. I've taken one everyday this year so far in preparation. I did switch for a month to pregnacare conception but I found this delayed my ovulation making my cycle 6 days longer.Ā 

• Options

Dorian - it seems a little early for symtoms as implantation happens at the earliest 6 dpo! But there is definitely something going on from the symptoms you described.. maybe a cold starting? Good luck and fingeres crossed for you!

PS I am at 6dpo and decided not to symptom check until next weekend because I think I might just make myself more anxious than I already am! :P

• Options

Dorian I had cramping at 2/3 days past ovulation. All you symptoms look good. Fingers crossed for you. How many days till you will test? I got my bfp at 12DPOĀ 

• Options

Ā sunday or monday hopefuly fingers crossedšŸ˜congrats on BFP

• Options

Billythekitty- i know its a little too early but their defi itly there. Im 5DPO and i have all these symtems but i also notice my nipples are sore(when touch)

• Options

Itā€™s a secret in my house too, It Will be the first grandbaba/niece/nephew so I canā€™t deal with any disappointment other than our own. Iā€™m not testing til wed, but itā€™s my birthday on Friday so my parents are asking about drinks on sat night and I canā€™t commit incase I get a BFP lol! Itā€™s so frustratingĀ 

• Options

Genabella, tell your parents your on antibiotics for something.......you can't drink with them? Just as a precaution? X

• Options

So I caved and tested this morning. Got a BFN šŸ˜Ŗ AF due tomorrow, still confused tho with the bleeding last week, that had never happened before. Should I take it that AF decided to come early but only stay one day, or wait and test again on fri? Any other advice welcome. I used the clear blue early detection so would have expected some sort of line no matter how faint. Thanks in advance ladiesĀ 

• Options

So I tested this morn. Got a BFN. Iā€™m sligjtly confused now tho. I had the one day bleed last friday(about 11days po). Thought it was AF but only lasted the one day, though was a light flow compared to my usual I did need to use a tampon. Had some pink on tissue when wiping on the Saturday but nothing since. AF due tomoro. Will wait and see if she shows up. If so, what was last Friday about? And also how do I now calculate my ovulation for next month? Iā€™m confused. Should I test again maybe on Friday if no AF tomoro? Or assume that Friday was her and start C1 from then? Ā Thansk Iā€™m advanceĀ 

• Options

No joy for me this month, AF series this morning a couple of days earlier than anticipated too. My cycles arenā€™t regular so I have to use OPKs to know, I usually start at 8 days to ensure I donā€™t miss it.Ā 

• Options

Ah sorry for ur negative result. Maybenext month is our month. HugsĀ 

• Options

Dorian - Keep us up to date with the symptoms! Fingers crossed it leads to a bfp!! xx

Genabella - Sorry to hear you're cycle is confusing this time around. One day bleed before AF is due sounds like implantation bleeding.. but not necessarily. It is so hard to tell.. Just wait and see and test again in a few days if AF doesn't show. Good luck!

Kelly - Stay positive! It'll happen! Good luck next cycle! :)

• Options

Thanks girls!! Iā€™m going to give the Brazil nuts a go next month, after coffee jack mentioned it I did a bit of research. Next month WILL be our month!! Good luck xx

• Options

Hi Kelly! This cycle I've been eating brazil nuts every morning since cd1. I will definitely let you know if I get a bfp, because from what I read it is one of the top 10 food to eat to help your body be prepared for pregnancy! I am nowĀ at 7dpo, so I'll find out in 8 days! :)

• Options

I was so sceptical of the Brazil nuts when I first heard about them. But I'm pregnant so maybe they were a factor. Good luck ladies. I tested again this morning and the test line is so much darker, almost matches the control line now. I can't wait for next week when I use my other digital. I want to see the weeks indicator increase. I still have no symptoms, in the run up to my bfp I was really bloated but that's almost gone now.Ā 

• Options

LADIES im still not ouvlating this is completly doing my utter head in with having long cycles and not ouvlating so later on im cd 20 today! Using sticks and clear blue and still showing low please hurry up i cant cope with this xxx

• Options

Coffeejack, if I remember correctly, you tested a few times before you finally got your bfp! After how many dpo did you get the bfp? And you said you barely had symptoms? I am so hopeful right now! At 7dpo, I feel pretty normal, nothing really out of the ordinary..

• Options

Patty29 I have really irregular cycles from 28 days to 43! Iā€™ve just had two shorter cycles so I am wondering whether next month will be a longer one. Sounds like you are doing everything right, are you using the first urine of the morning? I did a Clearblue one in the afternoon with nothing, the next morning I peaked!!Ā 

• Options

Coffeejack3,

I am so happy for you, such exciting news! AF is due on Saturday for me, but like you, I have little to no symptoms, still hopeful though. I also had a miscarriage earlier this year (got pregnant in April, our first month ttc, then lost them in June.). We've been ttc again since August, so I guess we'll see what happens.

Wishing you a happy, healthy 9 months <3

Sending everyone else baby dust :)