Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

TRYING FOR OCTOBER BABY 👶 🙏🏽

Replies

• Options

I did another test today(Tesco cheapie) as Af should have arrived today but no show. Another bfn. accepting I’m prob not pregnant this month but find my cycle odd. Has anyone ever had bloods done privately? wondwr is it worth getting it done just to rule one way or another. Driving me mad. I’m afraid to take a glass of wine and I cremated a steak this eve just incase 😂🙈 going away for the weekend for my bday and really don’t want to drink then find out I’m positive, but will deffo be glad of a wee g&t if im not Preggers  time around. Thanks in advance e

• Options

Hi Ladies, I hope you don’t mind me jumping on but I wanted to know what you guys thought.

quick overview of me TTC baby no 1 and we have been trying 8 months but I’m coming up to 150 days without a period and was recently diagnosed with PCOS we have an appointment at the fertility clinic in November which is amazing!

however this week I have had bloating, sore boobs and pain in my uterus when I stand up,  too quickly, on tuesday night it was so bad I needed to stay bent over for a couple of seconds while it calmed down.

ive just finished a night shift and I was unusually full all night and didn’t eat much - which is unlike me 😂- and at about 7am I began to have a heavy feeling in my lower abdomen and naesea.. I sometimes get this with anxiety attack or just illness but it feels like a differebt Kind of sicky feeling if that makes any sense..

I went through so many HPT over the last few months and I don’t want to take one and be disappointed but should I anyways?

• Options

Hello everybody looks like AF finally started so back to CD1 and trying for bfp in October!! I'm not so positive this time around will be 6th month ttc I have a feeling this won't be the month either but I'll try to stay positive! I might dtd every other day thing during fertile window this time last time I only got to do it twice one way too early and then on day of o because hubby sprained his ankle.

• Options

Hey Yungyeesh sorry to hear AF arrived. Yes DTD every other day I think works better. I know it did for me. It takes the pressure off trying every day and I felt more confident I'd covered ovulation. I hope October is your month, good luck hun xx 

• Options

Thank you coffeejack I do too I'm worried I might have pcos or something and I hate going to the doctor those people never listen I did have an ultrasound in 2016 and they said everything looked normal at the time but it's been 2 years now so I guess who knows?!

• Options

Masonmomma, I know it’s hard but do that test!!!! 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

Good luck to everyone.xx 

• Options

I think I'm going to try the sperm meets egg plan this month and hope for the best!

• Options

I guess I am going to join you all...3 days before Aunt Flo is due and checked my cervix and brown discharge was on my finger with a little red or maybe pink...I am on month 4 with TTC and I am just so frustrated I screamed out loud and gave God a piece of my mind...I know it may not help...but I needed to do it...anyone else feel this way

• Options

I feel that way too I'm on CD2 I'm going to try smep this month I will be very upset if no bfp again this month again! I feel like I've done everything right!

• Options

Danni i know that feeling hope you get your bfp soon. 

yungyeesh, I’m currently doing the sprem meet egg plan. But one thing I’ve noticed was I’m on my  fertile window fast This cycle Which the plan says to do OPK cycle10 for me i just checked on cd6 and was high fertile. I know every woman is different but you never know so just in the look out. 

• Options

KellyD2016 I’m exactly the same, been trying since May got my BFN this week and took 1 time! Conceiving our first just 1 time dtd! Lol our bodies know how to trick us! I started trying later because it was so quick the first time I’m just regretting it now! I’m using preseed, pregnacare, opK, this was my first month temping! I feel like I’m going crazy! Every one at work is walking round with there lovely big bumps or coming in with their gorgeous babies! I can’t cope 🙈 on to month 5, really hoping this is our month! I’m sure once I thought about wanting another baby too, my cycles starting messing up! They’re coming back now but still so long! hoping for a BFP this month!! 

• Options

Thanks Ally! I had a surprise last month because in August I didn't o until CD20 then last month I o'd on CD 14 and was shocked at how different the times were! I think it's because of this supplement I'm taking called conception and I feel like it's really helped my cm and made my periods feel like real periods I'm not scared or having to worry about them being super late anymore and I'm pretty "regular" now! This is my third month taking them and I really like them.

• Options

Hi all

Im trying, 3rd cycle in September, I’m in the middle of tww. Quezy, spotting (light brown), metallic taste, tender breasts, loads of symptons so although I’m hoping, I’m also trying to not get too hopeful.

I’ve been off pill for over a year but came off because I had hormones all over the place. After deciding to try, I’ve been on vitamins etc.

Hubby wants it to happen naturally so wasn’t keen on ovulation tests. I’d already bought some this month so used them without him knowing. 

Hope everyone is doing ok, and wishing lots of baby dust and luck xx

• Options

Hi Hopefulheart, you sound So similar to me it’s scary! My husband and I have decided not to use OPKs this month, we are going to just try and have sex every other night once AF goes and try and take the pressure off it. Hubby was putting too much pressure on himself knowing how badly I wanted it and struggled to ‘get there’. It’s such a hard journey, I met 2 people at my antenatal classes with my first and we have become the best of friends. They are both pregnant (8 months and 7 months). As it happened first time last time I just assumed it would happen straight away and we’d all be pregnant together, it’s super hard to hear all the pregnancy talk even though I am absolutely chuffed to bits for them!! 

• Options

Hi ya

Aw, I can understand, sort of similar, two ladies pregnant at work and there’s loads of talk. Bit draining but still pleased for them.

did a Tesco cheapy test this mornin, because I just wanted to know. Negative but am still hopeful. I’m only 7 days passed ov.

Good luck! Don’t give up 😊

quick question: what does AF stand for? I figured what I means but am having a mind blank for AF? I can think of what I’d say when it happens to me but doubt that’s appropriate lol

• Options

AF means Aunt Flo (period). I am curious, does anyone else on here not have or don't know if  they have creamy cm right before EW Cm and ovulating? I don't think I do and idk if that's a bad thing.

• Options

Yeah so true kelly, my dh feels the same I’m worrying it’s having an affect on him. 

There was loads of us pregnant at the same time at work with my first and they’ve all had another or expecting again and I am pleased for them but at the same time I have a horrible feeling in my gut and struggle. 

Its nice to talk to people who are feeling the same because I have felt quite lonely through it. Dh is really good but i don’t like him to feel too much pressure.

i didn’t use opks last month but I found temping helped but it’s hard work lol. This is my 4th cycle but I’m deffo out I think af is due tomorrow and I tested negative Thursday. I’m spotting though so know it’s looming. I get pregnancy symtoms aswell up to period so it will be hard to tell when it finally happens! 

Rainbow the two week wait is hard Its the part I dread each cycle lol, maybe wait another week to test it’s so hard to wait though. 

im going to try and relax more this month and not test too early xx

• Options

Thank you 😊 

i don’t know about your second point. I’m not overly clued up on the lingo yet (as you may be able to tell!) sorry

• Options

There are 3 women at my work who are pregnant and my in-laws keep alluding to me and Hubby having a baby....I know my In-laws mean well and I can't help but feel happy for my co workers, but I wish I was pregnant....it is also affecting my husband as well...I try not to bother him, but I get stressed too. My friend who had just had a baby said it xpuld take up to a year for healthy couples to have a baby. I didn't want to wait that long honestly...but I am more afraid theet is something wrong with me or hubby...(mostly me)

• Options

We’ve not tried before and there’s never been an accident in 20 years together so I’m starting to wonder if it is actually meant to be. DH is 52 and I’m 38 so maybe it has passed us by with the partying and mayhem.

Same too, I don’t want to put him under pressure so not exactly pesterin, and I’m not that confident when it comes to seduction so we may have missed a few. However this month, we was bang on timing so I am hoping.

HopefulHeart, although it sounds like September isn’t your month perhaps October will be. I have a good feeling about it. Falling leaves, air cooling and a light frost in the mornings. We married in October (Halloween) and its always been such a magickal time. I will keep the baby dust sprinkling for you (and everyone too) 🍁🍂🍃🧚🏼‍♂️