Forum homeā€ŗ Getting pregnantā€ŗ Trying to conceive
šŸšØ Advance warning šŸšØ This forum will be closing on 1st May ā€“ please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

TRYING FOR OCTOBER BABY šŸ‘¶ šŸ™šŸ½

Replies

• Options

I really just assumed it would be as easy as the first time round, the last 2 cycles I have used OPKs, I was using a prediction app before and it was a good 3 or 4 days out. Good luck to you too ā˜ŗļø xx

• Options

Kelly I got pregnant first time earlier this year. After the miscarriage we took a few months off trying. I too just assumed it would be just as quick this time. We just got our bfp yesterday. On our 3rd cycle of trying. First month I used an app (which was correct at predicting fertile days I found out). Second month I used cheap opk worked great for me but still didn't get pregnant. So in September I bought a clear blue ovulation test it showed positive at exactly the same time as the cheap OPKs. I don't really believe the clear blue helped me to get pregnant as even the app predicted ovulation correctly. I did enjoy using them thoughĀ 

• Options

Congratulations Coffeejack!

• Options

Congratulations, Iā€™ve just done a Clearblue digital test and BFN so really donā€™t think itā€™s worked again this time, Iā€™m sure it would have picked up a positive by now if I was pregnant. Back to the drawing board, so disheartening šŸ˜¢

• Options

Ah kellyd šŸ˜Ÿapp it varies from woman to Ā to woman. Wait and see if AF turns up and if she doesnā€™t by say Even Friday maybe go again? Sending hugs to u. Iā€™m gonna hold out til wed and see what happens. šŸ™šŸ¼šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Options

Good Morning Ladies,

How many of you are taking Folic Acid now at the ttc stage?

x

• Options

Iā€™m taking a vitamin called pregnacare. Itā€™s pre natal and has folk acid and other vitamIns recommended for ttc and early pregnancyĀ 

• Options

Thanks Genabella :)

• Options

Jojoandchris - I am taking a women multivitamin that also has the recommanded amount of folic acid in it. I've been taking it for 4 months now!

Alyssa - I am also due for AF on Oct 4! I am 6 dpo today, no symptoms yet. Just trying to keep busy for the 2nd week of waiting! I am not planning to test early.. to avoid disappointment! This is my 3rd cycle trying for #1! But it does seem like it's been a lot longer than that!! I follow an app that predicted my o-day, but I did not confirm it with opk.

Fingers crossed this month is our month!

And congratulations Coffeejack!! You are giving me hope as you said you got you bfp on your 3rd month trying!!! Happy 9 months to you! xx

• Options

Thank you genabella, Iā€™ve convinced myself that this month is a no go now, like you said if nothing by Friday il test again ā˜ŗļø Good luck to you, let us know how you get on with the test on Wednesday, best of luck!! X

• Options

Here's something interesting I found online:"Itā€™s worthĀ tracking your ovulationĀ to improve your odds: According to a 2003 study published in the journal Human Reproduction, when 346 women ages 20 to 44 timed their intercourse to help them conceive, they had a 38 percent chance of conceiving in one cycle, a 68 percent chance within three cycles, an 81 percent chance within six cycles and a 92 percent chance of getting pregnant within 12 cycles."

• Options

Jojo I've been taking folic acid since May and started ttc in August. Will start taking pregnacare as soon as I'm pregnant though like last time xx

• Options

Billy I'm only 1dpo today but I have a short luteal phase. When do you think you will test?? Xx

• Options

Thanks ladies,

I have only been using apps to track ovulation up until this month, I have purchased some OBK this month tho - so we shall see if they line up with what my apps are saying!

I got the Savers cheap ones - has anyone used these? Ā I've seen a lot about the clearblue ones on here - are they really any better?

first month on Folic Acid too!

Jojo x

• Options

Good morning ladies how are you all doing

• Options

imageI saw yall talking about Ā vitamins Iā€™m taking this that my doctor recommended and has 800mcg folic AcidĀ 

• Options

Good morning Ally!

Thanks for asking! I am getting antsy!Ā The tww is at its slowest point andĀ I can't help but google all kind of things pregnancy related! I cross my fingers this month is our month! :) My sister is law is also due for her baby in the next 10 days, so the baby fever is goingĀ strong!!

• Options

billy yes I feel you on that the baby fever is real! My frend is also pregnant and is due soon. I hate the Tww I was also googling Ā symptom Ā And watching YouTube videos I was obsessed lol still am. But Iā€™m getting ready for October Iā€™ll be ovulating Ā like next week. Canā€™t wait. What dpo are you now??Ā 

• Options

I love having her to talk about baby and get excited for her and to look up cute clothing to spoil my little niece! It is nice to shift my attention! No one knows oh and i are ttc though.

I am on 6dpo today! Good luck this cycle!! xx

• Options

Congrats and happy 9month coffeeĀ 

AF showed up todayĀ