Forum homeโ€บ Getting pregnantโ€บ Trying to conceive
๐Ÿšจ Advance warning ๐Ÿšจ This forum will be closing on 1st May โ€“ please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

TWW ๐Ÿ™„

15678911ยป

Replies

• Options

I had pink spotting and a red bleed with my daughter.. everything was fine. I miscarried in May and that started with brown blood. fingers crossed everything is ok xx

• Options

@12dpo itโ€™s probably implantation and little baby burrowing in xxย 

• Options

Thanks for the reassurance Gracesmum28 :) I saw a rainbow in the sky on the way to work and took it as a good sign <3

How are you doing?

• Options

Aww lovely ๐Ÿ˜Š got everything crossed! Iโ€™m doing good! More tired than usual and some nausea. I got my first midwife appt for 13/11 ๐Ÿ˜ feels so far away lol. Xx

• Options

Being tired and having nausea are good signs (even if they don't feel that way)! 13/11, that is far away. I'll have to call this week to make my appts :)

• Options

congratulations hopefulmamma2019 and babymamma ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Options

Progression bottom was Saturday (11DPO), Monday (13DPO) and top is this morning's at 15 DPO. I'm super nervous, and don't want to get excited, but we're really, really happy ๐Ÿ™‚

• Options

Thanks Neeka ๐Ÿ˜€

• Options

well I got a positive on an ovulation test today. here we go again

• Options

Good luck to everyone this cycle! Congrats you mamas who got bfps ๐Ÿ˜ xx

• Options

Just been catchin up on comments congrats to who conceived and good luck to people gor next cycle. I have my 6 week placement scan tomorrow so nervousย 

• Options

Goodluck let us know how you get on Xx

• Options

Hey girls! Massive congrats to everyone that got their bfpโ€™s!! And baby dust to all of us still trying!! Fingers crossed for this cycle!!

• Options

hello everyone,ย 

I just want to know if it is harmful in any way to smoke marijuana during the 2ww period ?ย 

• Options

If you shouldn't be smoking cigarettes or drinking, you shouldn't be smoking weed.

• Options

Yea, weed is bad for a baby, especially during the conception time, have folic acids, and vitamins.ย 

• Options

I hoefully ovulated the other day, so my 2 week wait is just starting out. Bored already and I have 13 more days to go. Sigh. I am also waiting on my ultrasound and test results to show that the uterus and other organs are in good condition.ย