Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

TWW 🙄

Replies

• Options

Hi Billy the kitty,

Welcome x x put of interest what is fertility self massage and how do u do it?? Xxx 

• Options

Hi Ladies.. how is everybody? I am supposed to get AF today but she hasn't barged in, I am hoping she doesn't show up. Hi BillyTheKitty!! 

I am so tempted to test tomorrow however, nothing frustrating like a negative result and then AF shows up few hours later. I am really hoping hopelessly. 

Anyone on the same boat with AF due the past couple days or this week? 

• Options

Hi Annie88, AF is due in exactly 7 days for me. I don't have any of my usual symptoms for AF, normally I'd be spotting by now, my blood sugars would be out of wack (I'm t1 diabetic), but I don't have any of that. I do, however, have really sore and heavy boobs, nipples and my blood sugars are perfect. This happened last time we conceived, so my fingers and toes are crossed!

I'm hoping AF not coming for you turns out to be good news :) Let us know the outcome!

How's everyone else doing?

• Options

Hi everyone, fingers crossed for you ladies! I got my BFP and I have a reassurance scan booked with the hospital. 

Good luck to all and thank you for being so supportive. 

X x x x 

• Options

Congrats georgieb94, let us know how it goes :)

• Options

Congrats Georgie! How exciting!! Wishing you a sticky bean! :) Keep us updated!

• Options

Thanks hopefulmama, I’m just hoping this little bean sticks with me 💪🏼 X x 

• Options

Thank you billy the kitty, I will do :-) x x

• Options

Congrats wishing u all the best xx 

• Options

Thankyou lunababy x x 

• Options

Congratulations georgieb84,wishing you a very healthy pregnancy xx 

• Options

Congrats Georgie! So happy for you!

As for me, this is the 2nd day, late afternoon no AF yet, so I am really hoping AF does not show up. I am going to try my best to have will power and not test till Friday morning, but its only Wednesday afternoon. Sigh. I have been less stressed out for this cycle, and I am making sure I spend time outside of the house so as to not stress out over the internet all day. 

Hopeful Mama, Yes, I really hope this month works out for you. With my 1st and only child, we were surprised by the pregnancy as we were rolling the dice on it and I was 23 years old. Now it is 7 years later at 30, my body is all sorts of aches and sores from chores to cleaning up after everyone in the house, I can't sort out if my sores are from pregnancy or cleaning. My boobs are always sore before period, so I really have no symptoms to fall on. 

• Options

Annie88, Good on you for holding out this long. I would have taken a test the evening AF didn't show up– you have some impressive willpower :) I really hope this is good news for you! Let us know when you know :)

• Options

Thanks everyone. I’m over the moon but scared at the same time. I have got to keep hopeful and put the negative thoughts behind me x x

• Options

Massive congrats Georgie so happy for you!!!! When’s your reassurance scan booked for? I’m going to also book a private one but im not sure when to do it for xx 

goodluck to all who are waiting for their bfps I pray they come soon! 🤞🏼🤞🏼 Xxxx

• Options

I am on 8dpo. negat result this morning using frer. Period due in 7 days. Feeling twiges and boobs more “fuller “ 

• Options

14th November so still 4 weeks to go! I’m gonna be so impatient x x 

• Options

itll soon come round 😊😊 xx

• Options

Okay, I know how crazy this sounds, but I'm 85% sure that I'm pregnant. Even though it's too early to take a test. My Endo told me I'd now before any test could tell me and I guess this is what she means. Low blood sugars, heavy sore boobs. I may regret posting this next week if I get a BFN, but I'm pretty confident that I'm pregs. Okay, just needed to let this out somewhere.

How's everyone else doing?

• Options

Awww hopeful mama I really hope you are!! I had a bit of a feeling but I didn’t want to commit to thinking I was and talked myself out of it to the point if told myself I was out.. when are you going to test? I’m so excited for you!!! xxx