Forum homeā€ŗ Getting pregnantā€ŗ Trying to conceive
šŸšØ Advance warning šŸšØ This forum will be closing on 1st May ā€“ please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

TWW šŸ™„

Replies

• Options

Hi ladiesĀ 

need some advice and positivity. Iā€™m 13dpo cd28, Ā had spotting 7dpo-10dp on CD 22-25. Iā€™ve been tracking my bbt and itā€™s gone down from 36.30 to 35.50. Does this mean AF is on her way? Iā€™m due on tomorrow had a faint line on a cheap test but all other tests Iā€™ve done have come back negative.

• Options

Hi LittleBirdie & georgieb94,

Have either of you re-tested and gotten a BFP yet? Not sure if you used FMU or not, but I heard the hCG hormone was most potent then. Crossing my fingers for you! I'm only 6DPO right now, so I don't want to over-analyze anything, but I had mild, quick cramps this morning, I thought I would see spotting when I wiped, but just creamy CM. Hoping this is a good sign. Fx for everyone!

Gracesmum28, how have you been feeling? Have you made an apt with your OB yet? I'm super excited for you :)

• Options

Hiya hopefulmama,

I havenā€™t re tested yet although I feel certain I am! AF is due tomorrow so fingers crossed it doesnā€™t appear!! Will re test after tomorrow if so!Ā 

Fingers crossed for you also! X x xĀ 

• Options

Yay! That's good news georgieb94! Sometimes being able to test early causes more stress, doesn't it. Super excited for you, this is your time :)

• Options

GeorgieB, I am with you, due tomr. fingers crossed.Ā 

By the way, I am so new to this, and I looked for a while to find a place to have a conversation with, during the hellish 2 weeks wait, and ttc. We have been trying for a year now., me and my husband. I go through the same cycle every month, period ends, we try, I tell myself I will not get stressed out, but come the 1 week, I go into research mode, and google all the symptoms. Does anyone else make themselves crazy too?Ā 

• Options

Hi hipefulmama2019

I did a cheap test today and it was clear as day negative. Had slight pink spotting today itā€™s day 28 of my cycle so 95% sure AF will show her ugly face tomorrow.Ā 

Its so heartbreaking, been trying for Ā 6 months now. šŸ’”

• Options

Annie88

Iā€™m exactly the same, feel like weā€˜ve tried every method and no luck. Makes me feel so useless when AF arrives. Everyone around Ā are announcing their baby news and I have nothing to share. šŸ˜“

• Options

I got to the point where it wasnā€™t going to happen and figured Iā€™m not going to try anymore, just let yourself go and itā€™ll happen. Iā€™ve not even really been thinking about it for the past few months. It is heartbreaking when the result isnā€™t what you wanted. Really hoping itā€™s our time x X x x

• Options

imageimage

So, I couldnā€™t wait and decided to test when I got home. This is the test. Again another faint line, gonna do another in the morning to see if the line is stronger! X x xĀ 

• Options

Georgie94,Ā 

Oh yea, I know the feeling. Everyone around gets lucky but me. I go out, sometimes my eyes just glaze with thin tears, I keep my head down and avoid looking at people. Sometimes while driving you see those baby on route signs, and you just start bawling in the car. I have gotten to the point where I want to just give up. My husband doesn't understand my sadness. He says, it will happen when it will happen. And I am like, you don't understand this depression, and he calls me dramatic. I see that you have been testing, and good luck to you.Ā 

• Options

My period is due tomorrow, I am not reading into any symptoms, unless I have spotting as it is pointless, as 99% of the symptoms are also similar to ugly AF. So I am nervous. I am trying to switch my diet around to more smoothies and veggies/meat, rather than pizzas, and such foods. I don't understand my body's betrayal.Ā 

• Options

The witch AF has turned up, had a breakdown at work in the toilets, in the car on the way home and now feeling utter crap.Ā 

Annie84 I told my husband about the pain and heart break i feel each time I come on and how i feel useless like my body isnā€™t capable of carrying a baby. Iā€™m not sure men understand how it feels to have to deal with all that.Ā 

My stupid little brain keeps thinking maybe the bleeding will stop and I will get a positive in the morning. šŸ˜“

• Options

Little Birdie, I know all about that bwitch AF. Yes, I don't think men understand the feeling of wanting a child., unless they are the ones that push the thought into you.Ā 

Yes, I have broken down at work sometimes, over this. In the car, shopping., everywhere. Sometimes, I hope so much that the bleeding was just bad spotting and it will disappear the next day.Ā 

I am glad to have found this website today. I hope the next cycle you will get lucky. :) But I do feel your pain.Ā 

• Options

Hi ladies Iā€™ve been catching up on all your comments! Sorry af has arrived birdie.Ā 

Congrats On bfps šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬Ā 

Hopeful mama Iā€™m feeling ok, had cramps for days not too bad but there, and pain in my kidney. Iā€™ve been worrying. Saw GP today and sge thinks Iā€™ve got a kidney stone, she said there was a little blood in my urine. I freaked but she reassured me it was from kidney. trying to stay positive. when are you planning on testing? xxĀ 

• Options

Hi all AF turned up on Sat after teasing me on Friday and Friday was the worst like many of us have done I had a complete breakdown all day at work in the car shower everywhere.Ā 

Today Meghan marcle announcing her news and I couldn't help feeling sad.Ā 

Got to keep positive as hard as it is for next cycle already counting down days if AF til we can try again, I always feel a bit better when we r trying like we r doing our best shot makes me feel a little closer to a BFP.Ā 

I'm really hoping my body just needed a couple of cycles after the miscarriage and this month we be ready and willing to conceive again (fingers and everything crossed)Ā 

Good luck to us all this cycle, baby dust to everyone. Xxxx

• Options

Sorry you got af Luna praying for you this cycle xx

• Options

Hi Gracesmum28, oh no! Well, luckily its just a kidney stone and nothing to do with the pregnancy. Hope you feel better soon though!

AF is due next Wednesday, I'm only 7DPO today. I actually stupidly took one of the amazon cheapies this morning. I swear I thought I saw a line, but then I looked at it again and I couldn't find it, so it was most likely a case of line eyes, haha! I think I'm going to hold off until next Wednesday now. Feels like years away.

I really feel different this month, though. My boobs and nipples are killing me. I'm T1 diabetic, and usually in the luteal phase I have to chance my insulin doses, because my glucose runs highā€“ but so far I haven't had one high glucose and I'm on day 7. Crossing my fingers!

Sorry about AF coming Lunababy :( Wishing you luck this cycle though!! Crossing my fingers for everyone.

• Options

*change not chance

• Options

Hey ladies how are we all doing today?Ā 

im on day 2 of my cycle, waiting for AF to leave then will be back on track for trying for a July 19 baby. Weā€™re on the conception vitamins, using conceive plus and tracking temp. Is there anything else I should do? Also when should I DTD fertile window is 24-31 October with ovulation on 29th.Ā 

• Options

Hi LittleBirdie!

I am hoping to join this thread! I am on cd6 after an early mc last week at 5weeks. I really want to conceive again quickly so I am being very healthy and trying all kind of things like keep taking my prenatals vitamins, taking raspberry leaf tea until o-day, fertility self massage until o-day, exercise daily (swim and yoga and walk), eat fertility friendly food everyday, go to bed early.

The due date calculator gave me July 18..Ā planning to dtdĀ 20-25 October. With ovulation on the 24th.

I will be looking forward following you through it all this cycle!

Good luck everyone!! :) Fingers crossed for bfps and sticky beans! :)