Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

SMEP and confused....HELP, warning tmi

124»

Replies

• Options

Yeah, I’m not gonna do anything this month! Im having a month off being stressed 😂😂! I am however going to try hypnotherapy and acupuncture! My cycle is still irregular, and i think it’s because of the stress! So I am going to put my efforts into sorting that out, balancing my mind and hormones and the rest will follow! I really hope this is your month Luna! The yoga and meditation sounds great! what app do you use for that? xxxx

• Options

I just use yoga on you tube if you search fertility yoga I use the videos by yoga yin she is easy yo listen too and calming and has nice gentle sessions. 

I use the app headspace for meditation. Good luck with the accupunture sounds interested hope it works xx 

I'm not sure i have ovulated this month I got a very near positive OPK yesterday but did 2 today and both very negative.  But no temp spike just hoping it shoots up tomorrow morning but will see just feel its a wasted month if i havnt image x 

Plus girl at work is pregnant with her third another accident and unplanned and she was drinking etc cause she didn't know. How is that fair I havnt even had a cup of tea since last May and doing everything right and I loose my baby and now am not conceiving either, I wish her all the best it's just so bloody hard and now have to watch her go through all I want when I just got over seeing another friend having her baby, I could just cry which I did a lot this weekend. Plus do u find when ever it's your fertile window someone spreads their good news and then it upsets you when your supposed to be relaxing and staying positive.....sigh. Sorry needed a rant. 

Good luck baby dust to all Xxx x  

• Options

Oh luna, I’m so sorry you are feeling this way! Have you thought about planning a week away on the lead up to ov day? Just go away somewhere relaxing away from everyone and enjoy each others company! Even somewhere with a bit of sun where you can lounge for a week? try and forget about everyone else! They are on their own journeys! Don’t let that impact yours! 

did you get your temperature rise? If so how many days post ov are you? Sending you lots of love and baby dust ❤️❤️

Thankyou I will have a look into that yoga! I haven’t done anything this month, just completely trying to take my mind off of it! So I’m not sure when I ovd but I think it was tues this week and my partner was away anyhow! 

xxxx

• Options

A week away would be lovely but work is hectic at moment and my holiday is not until July image

I did get my temp rise and so think I ovulated last Wed so think I am 9DPO. Trying not to get hopes up buy can't help it sometimes and have to bring myself back to the chances r I am not. 

Wishing u baby dust too and hopefully u managed to do the deed before ur hubby went. 

I have been quite bloated last couple of days my work trousers r quite tight lol so feel pretty yuk and prob means I'm not pregnant this time too image plus it's coming up to due date for the baby I lost so getting hard!!! 

Going to carry on with yoga and meditation and have been eating more pineapple and drinking ginger cordial as read it is a good fertility food so can't hurt and it's tasty yum yum. 

Good luck x x x x x x 

• Options

6 days late and a positive test last Tuesday I was over the moon but last night a negative test and started bleeding today. Don't know if it was a chemical pregnancy or a duff test I feel so let down again and 1 week until my lost baby would be due I was hoping for some joy. 

There are no words for this pain 

• Options
    Oh Luna, I’m so sorry this has happened. Did you ever find out what had happened? Thinking of you. I don’t really come on here anymore but just wanted to check in and see how you were xxxx