Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Anyone on the TWW and After due on 8/07/18 - Part 4

Replies

• Options
    Thank you flowers. Oh has his SA today so we are concentrating on that. Hope you are well. Are you in the tww now? Xx
  • Options
    Sas, I'm sorry hunni is it just a bit of spotting? As you have told me it could withdrawal bleed keep us posted our bobies are bloody cruel though 🙄 xxx

Flowers I'm due on Friday so should start spotting Wednesday or Thursday xxxx

My boobs are not as sore today which is strange as when I did have sore boobs b4 AF they stayed as sore till day of AF or day b4 xxx
  • Options
    Flo app says my af is due 6th of July and I should of ovulated on the 21st, which I think I may have done but not 100% sure as they weren’t my usual ovulation pains they were different, I’ve covered myself anyway incase it was so yeah in the tww now xxx 

sas it’s always good to have your mind on something else during the ttc journey xxx

good luck trying hope the rest
    of the tww is kind to you xxx 
  • Options
    Thanks girls. I'm afraid it is definitely  AF. As we always do I'll dust myself off and get ready for the next cycle. 

FC to you Flowers and Trying. Xxx
  • Options
    I'm really sorry hunni virtual hug for you xxxx
  • Options
    Imth
  • Options
    sas1101sas1101 Regular
    edited Jun 24, 2019 9:54AM
    Thank you Hun, I'm feeling surprisingly ok at the moment and glad I'm not in limbo anymore. My poor head was all over the place. I decided that it was out of my hands and I either was or wasn't and there was nothing I could do. XXX

When is your AF due? Xx
  • Options
    Sorry dont know what you mean? Xxx
  • Options
    Due Friday hunni im 11dpo now and tbh dont think I'm pregnant just waiting for the spotting to start Wednesday or Thursday xxx
  • Options
    Morning ladies, 
    Sas- sorry that AF is showing her face. Really thought this was it for you.  But one can never tell with our bodies, it might have been a cp or delayed ovulation🤷🏽‍♀️. Best of luck  OH's test and wedding preps.

Trying- sorry that you don't feel hopeful,  you know your body best. 🤞 that the usual spotting stays away though.
    Flowers- 🤞🤞that the TWW is also kind to you.

Nothing new yet to report from my end. 
  • Options
    sas1101sas1101 Regular
    edited Jun 24, 2019 12:20PM
    Thanks Giegie, I'm thinking delayed ovulation as normal AF symptoms kicked in later than normal. Xx

Trying I'm sorry you feel like you're out you know your body best lovely. FC you don't start spotting. Sending hugs. Xx
  • Options
    Sas has af turned up properly for you yet or was it just spotting???xxx
  • Options
    Morning flowers. Unfortunately she turned up properly and with a vengeance. Good old folic acid only for me this month.  

How are you? Xx
  • Options
    Oh sorry to hear that lovely! I’m only taking good old folic acid mainly because it’s cheaper and I’m a tight ass 😂 I’m ok just plodding along the tww lol xxx
  • Options
    I hope it goes quick for you lovely. Xx
  • Options
    Ah Sas! That’s so annoying with the pregancare! I didn’t know it could mess u up like that, explains a few things tho I had one or two short cycles when taking it and one longer one. I’m on the folic acid now and the seven seas version of pregancare (they were on sale in savers!)
  • Options
    Thanks Gena, it's the only thing I can put it down to. I've not had a 30 day cycle for as long as I can remember. The only thing that it's had a good effect on is my AF. I'm normally very light and I feel like I'm having a nice healthy AF (if that makes sense..lol). 

Oh went for his SA yesterday. Funny story...another guy went in before him and took about 25 mins. My oh went in and 5 mins later was done!!! Lol...he certainly got the job done 😂🙈 Just the wait now for results. 
  • Options
    😂😂 good man! My hubby said it was like doing it in a jail cell 😂😂
  • Options
    He said it wasn't very nice and there was box in the corner of the room that he didn't go near!!! Lol...at least it's done now 😉👍
  • Options
    I'm out guys started spotting this evening 😥😢 xx
This discussion has been closed.