Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Ovulation Test Strips - Part 15

Replies

• Options
    @Bex1982 honestly seeing your gorgeous baby girl has just made my day!
    she’s beautiful as is her name. Some of these babies have taken their time getting here as our journeys have been up and down, but this only makes them even more special! 
    I tell Matilda all the time that she’s my special baby girl!😍😍😍

Here’s to rainbow babies!😍😍😍 🌈 🌈 🌈 

@Messy88 not long to go now!

@missmyangels I’d forgotten how dinky your babies have been!!
    xxx
  • Options
    Thanks @EmJ3. I can't believe she's over a week old already!
  • Options
    Absolutely beautiful @Bex1982 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
    please stop making me broody again 🤣😂🤣😂😍😍😍
  • Options
    Ok this will stop the broodiness!!!

Pregnancy is hard, so this morning I started making my coffee, went to the fridge to get milk, started looking at the yoghurts wondering what one were left then saw the cheese and marshmallows, so started wondering if they would be good together. Picked up a babybel, went to put the rubbish in the bin, stood there wondering what I was doing or what I was meant to be doing whilst the dog is stood there staring at me like "I dunno", then feel really emotional and like I'm gonna burst into tears. Then start laughing historically at the randomness of it all to which my boys come and stand in the doorway with concerned looks on their faces asking me if I'm ok???? 

No boys I don't think I am, my brains mush, my bodies mush, I can't remember what I was doing twenty seconds ago and even the dog is wondering if he wants to live here at the moment!!!! 

On the plus side, scan was all good, currently estimated at about 4 pounds, had to be monitored due to no movement, but that was caused because she had her head down and get feet either side with her arms tucked into her tummy (strange child) so only movement there would of been to feel was bum wiggles. Movement is fully back to normal now though 😁😁😁 so yeah hope your all well!!! And my troubles at least brought a smile this morning xxx
  • Options
    @Messy88 still broody 🤣😂🤣😂
    yes you’ve made me chuckle 🤭 pregnancy is sooo random haha 😘
  • Options
    Haha @Messy88 good try but I’m still broody too!🤣🤣🤣🤣

@Bex1982 she is just adorable! Those eyes!😍😍😍

@missmyangels when I really think about it, I get scan anxiety!! I can’t do that again but if someone else would hand me a baby, I’d be in my element!🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • Options
    Yesssss I get real bad scan anxiety even though I've had soooo Many this time. I think it's because with my first pregnancy we found out it was a missed miscarriage/blighted ovum at the first scan which was meant to be the 12 week one. 

I quite like the pregnancy part as well, other then times you think your going insane ie this morning 🤣🤣 oh and the worrying part but that doesn't ever stop even when they here. Xx
  • Options
    Scan anxiety is awful ladies I skipped the early scans with Isabella & Charlotte!
    Isabella I told them I was pregnant at 11 weeks & they were a bit annoyed with me but they don’t understand the pressure of that scan! I have mine in London so it’s the train journey sweating it out Covid was rife & I was all on my own. Seriously nearly passed out when it all went quiet then casually say ahhh look babies hiding 🙈 tucked their head down !!
    I nearly died as quiet usually means bad news 😳🤯😳🤯😱

You all know where I’m coming from!

Then u come out on cloud 9 until the next day the what ifs come back 😭
    Its exhausting BUT haha I’d do it again 🤭😝
  • Options
    So glad there is some people that understand that fear. Most people so oh your so lucky to get so many scans and I'm like yeah but you don't see the anxiety and fear leading upto it and the expecting of bad news everytime xx
  • Options
    The thought of a scan makes me want to vomit!!🤣🤣🤣 totally worth it though! It’s an amazing reward at the end.xxx
  • Options
    It really is, that's why we continue to do it and put ourself through the stress and worry of them. Xx
  • Options
    Hi ladies hope you're all well. I can't believe my little lady is a month old already. Just wondering if any of you have ever dealt with colic in any of your little ones? Marlowe seems to be really unsettled alot of the time, we've tried a few things but nothing is working. Just after advice if anyone has any lol!
  • Options
    Hi everyone I'm new here... So quick recap of what's going on I have been TTC for a year now and was diagnosed with PCOS recently as I have very irregular cycles since coming off the pill last year. I am currently on day 41 of my cycle and  have been using LH tests consistently for the past month twice a day and never had a dark line until today. I had 2 X LH tests that looked equally as dark as the control line but I don't know if is still classed as positive? 

I am using the natural cycles app and tracking my tempature this morning it was 36.62 celcius but that was a jump from my previous temp at 35.63 yesterday rather than a steady rise. The natural cycles app is saying both tests today where positive so I am hopeful that is the case but I just wanted some other opinions? 

Also I took another test late this evening and that still had a second line but was fainter than control line so does this mean I have had my LH surge and it is now gone and I can stop testing or should I continue to test? We have been doing the BD pretty much everyday and could do with a break to be honest! The test in the app is the first test at 2pm today, second test is this afternoon at 5pm.
    H
  • Options
    @Applejuice123 yes defo positive so long as equally as dark as control line or darker 😀
    If it’s begun to fade then your surge is over & tbh it’s generally better to get nookie in just b4 it hits that peak as swimmers are ready & waiting 🤣🤪😉
    Every day is spot on I did every other day over fertile period I tend to fall PG the day before my surge & the day of!!

Good luck 😀😘

@Bex1982 oh nooo not the dreaded colic!!
    breast or bottle feeding?
    I know Doctor Browns bottles are meant to be fab & some ladies rave about the Mam brand I’ve personally been on my bubs always winded well between gulps of milk Charlotte had reflux after which was a bit of a nightmare but not colic 🤔

They do a very good baby swing ( not cheap mind!) it’s great for colicky babies they lay on their tummy & it sways Facebook marketplace place have them but not personally tried and tested one !!

Have you tried colief infant drops?? Great for bringing up wind & gripe water but can’t remember 100 on age recommendations?

Hope she gets better for you 🥰
    absolutely beautiful by the way 💗💗💗
  • Options
    Hi @Applejuice123 welcome, if it's now starting to fade i would say it's passing but hopefully you have caught it by dtd everyday. Fingers crossed for you. 

Awww @Bex1982 she's gorgeous!!! Wow that month really has gone quick. Memphis had colic/reflux and it seemed to be movement that helped. We tried infacol which did help for a bit but not long. Although this was seven years ago so alot may have changed since then. Sorry I can't be more help there. Xx

As for me, I'm now 36 by hospital dates and 38 by mine, had loads of twinges and baby is engaged so just waiting now. Lost a bit of plug last week. Keep dreaming I'm in labour and waking up at silly o'clock wondering if this is it haha but nothing as of yet!!! Come on baby!!!! 
  • Options
    @Messy88 not looooong!!! Get a birthing ball & start bouncing worked for me 🥰🤣😁
  • Options
    @Bex1982 how’s the colic? She is absolutely beautiful. I hope you’re both ok! I used infacol or gripe water and winded loads but you’re probably doing all of that! The dr Brown bottles are also good like @missmyangels said! @Messy88 how are you doing? Any time now!!! I hope you’re feeling ok! @missmyangels how’s things with you and your beautiful tribe? We finally got Matilda christened after it being cancelled through Covid. It was such a cute day. Although she hated the Peppa Pig and George mascots we arranged! 🙈🙈🙈 Time is going so fast! Xxx
  • Options

• Options
    Oh @EmJ3 those pictures 🥰🥰🥰 absolutely beautiful hope you all had an amazing day. Charlotte would of loved the Mascots (I think)but it’s a bit different when things are life sized hahaha 😝 

My tribe ate great Lucy is sitting GCSES but she’s struggling 🤷‍♀️ Covid set her right back & it was impossible to catch that time up sadly 😢😢😢
    Not hopeful unfortunately on results then one big headache as 6th form won’t take her & we haven’t applied for college but that’s another disaster story 🙈

Max leaves it’s his last 1/2 term!

charlotte got in to Days Lane Nursery but Max leaves as she starts!! Shame boo never mind though she’s sooooo ready!!

Isabella is finally running round the house at nearly 15 months lazy bones 😂🥰🥰🥰

Happy Friday ladies
    😘😘😘
  • Options
    Thanks ladies for the advice. I'm breastfeeding but I'm giving her colief which has helped a bit. She's definitely having less screamy moments now thank god. I feel like a first time mum lol! She's so different from my first! Defo gunna give me trouble when she's a toddler! She's 7 weeks old today!