Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Ovulation Test Strips - Part 15

1575859606163»

Replies

• Options
    Hey everyone, wow time does go so fast!!! 

Thinking of you Emj, I've not had a later loss either but I feel for you. Can't even imagine the pain, know that  he's watching down though, joining in with all you do.🙏💕 Remember we are here, to vent, cry, scream shout or even just type jibberish with you (I'm quite good at that 🤣🤣) xx

Sorry to hear this Louise, separations are awful even when for the right reasons ☹️ as said we are all here if you need us. Xx

Doesn't time go fast!!! Octavia is 8 months old!!! Just gone into 3-6 months clothes this week and will be moving into her cot as soon as mattress arrives. She's been in a camping cot so far as she looked lost in a normal sized cot to start with and soon grew out of the Moses basket lol. She's saying a few words, sitting up independently and will walk around if you hold her hands. Still such a tiny dink. 

Memphis is finally being looked into for ADHD as his behavior is really starting to show at school as well as at home now. Restlessness, lack of appetite amongst so many other things. 

Love love love seeing everyone's pictures, enjoy hearing how everyone is getting on.

Xx

• Options
    Omg ladies !!! Really didn't expect this but received a bfp a few days ago. This is after fully expecting to come on and putting pads on for two days so didn't get caught short. 

So so shocked, genuinely didn't think I would ever see another of these. Fingers crossed all goes well xx

• Options
    Looks like nature decided this one wasnt to be. 

No cramps just semi heavy flow. No idea what's going on tbh. 
  • Options
    so so sorry messy x Its heartbreaking. Big hugs x
  • Options
    @Messy88 I’m so sorry to hear this. I hope you’re ok, or as ok as you can be. Sending you a big hug. 😘😘😘

@Louise 111 how are you doing? 

@missmyangels how’s things?xxx
  • Options
    @missmyangels @Messy88 @Louise 111

How is everyone doing? not spoke to you all for a while. I hope everyone’s well.

Time just flies doesn’t it. Matilda turned 4 this week and is starting school in a couple of weeks. She seems too little as she’s my baby but I’m sure she’ll be fine!😍😍

We’ve just got back from our holiday to Lanzarote too, which she loved, we all did! 

I hope everyone’s doing well and enjoying the summer holidays! It’s hard work though!🤣🤣🤣 

• Options
    Wow didnt get any notifications until today!!! 

Yeah I'm ok, everything happens for a reason ay!!!

Time really does fly!!! Octavia turned one in June and she's just practising walking now. We currently on hols in UK near Hunstanton with the in laws, so she's loving that. Loving the sea as she was too young to benefit last year. 

Loving the pics @EmJ3 they do just grow up so fast. 

Hope everyone else is enjoying the heat, whilst it lasts xx
  • Options
    Where is everyone? Doesn't time fly!!! 

Hope everyone is well and ready for Xmas well at least almost ready. I'm not but no surprise there. So hard to find things to buy for the kids that have everything, mainly just tech gift cards that they have asked for this year. 

I am currently 15 weeks pregnant with number 4, can you Believe it?? I still can't!! Finding out the gender next week 🙂 

How are you all? What's new on your lives? 

Messy xx
  • Options
    @Messy88 congratulations!! That’s lovely news! Baby number 4!💗💙
    How are you feeling? Are you past the sickness etc? Do you have any inclines about gender?

such lovely news!
    I hope everyone else is good!

I’m nearly ready for Christmas just a few bits left to get and the food shop obviously! Matilda’s very excited! 
    🎄🎄🎄🎄

• Options
    Hey sickness has finally calmed down although this time I was never sick I just felt sick all the time. 

Found out Tuesday we are having another girl 😁 so that will be the two older boys and two little girls. Well chuffed with that as I have everything like clothes already here for her. 

Octavia is now walking, she started a few weeks ago at 16 months, she was getting lazy as her brothers kept picking her up and walking with her or just handing everything to her so she didn't have to move haha. 

I am no further along with Xmas shopping, really struggling this year, just not seeing anything I want to buy for anyone. 

Wishing you all the very best Christmas and happiest new Year xx
  • Options
    @missmyangels @Messy88 @Louise 111 @Bex1982

Hi ladies, just thought I’d message after receiving the news that the forum is closing.

I just wanted to say that you ladies got me through some of the hardest times of my life and I’ll always be greatful. Losing a baby can be such a lonely thing and talking about it with people who have experienced something similar, helps and gives you hope. Seeing all the gorgeous babies born, after struggles in different ways, really shows how strong we are!!

I hope everyone is ok!💗💗💗💗
  • Options
    I had no idea the forum was closing! if any of you want to give me your personal details, then feel free to message me on mimuetes@hotmail.co.uk. You woke up me through the bad times and it would be so lovely to be able to keep seeing what is happening with your lives xx 
  • Options
    that was meant to say that you all got me through the bad times. Predictive text 😂😂
  • Options
    oh noooo I didn’t know it was closing down?!!
    all good my end Charlotte is 5 now & I just love her soooo much! She’s such an intelligent little thing & is blossoming into such a beautiful character!!

isabella just had her 3rd birthday we always go to Peppa Pig World the girls are obsessed ( not going to lie it’s our fave too 😁)
    she’s a right character 😂 stroppy knows exactly what she wants & loves to be the centre of attention 🤣
    Charlotte is a little more quiet!!

Isabella starts nursery in September 😢😢😢

Max is now 13 he’s just such a gentle lad but I think he’s showing signs of ADHD 😒

Lucy is nearly 18! ( July 4th) she’s finishing her beauty course in June but has no clue what she wants to do with her life 🤪🫣 I give up making suggestions sometimes they want the world to fall in their laps!!

Harry my oldest now 21 😳 he’s amazing !! Has Autism/ADHD but has sorted himself out with no intervention has a brilliant job on a fantastic wage for his age! Drives has a lovely new car we are just sooo proud of him !!

Here’s my beautiful brood!!

The tiny bubba is my new great niece!! Now I feel old at 47!! 🤣 I look after & help out as she’s a young mum at 22 & struggled a bit! I can’t say no to baby snuggles 🥰 

Hope all you beautiful ladies are doing well??

I love you all ❤️ you've been my rocks trying to conceive from loosing Oliver & reaching out after loosing him to finally having these beautiful rainbow girls with your support
    My head was in a terrible stressful space thinking it would never happen again. I’m so lucky to have had all the support & hopefully helped you all too along the way 🥰

My email address ladies is debbiehowe123@hotmail.com please drop me a msg whenever you like and a few pics of your growing families

Id set us up our own WhatsApp for the odd chat but I’m a bit crap at all that 🤣🤣?!
  • Options
    Here’s me with my baby girls 🥰🌈🌈🌈
  • Options
    Hey ladies, sorry not been in for such along time.i was pregnant last year lost my baby at 7 weeks to my now ex boyfriend... I left my husband September 2022 due to dv of 13yrs then my boyfriend of 9mths turned out worse than ever.but now am with the most caring loving guy I've ever met. Total of 35yrs of dv and now finally found a decent honest loyal man...only been with him since January but when you know you know🙂so lovely to be reading through your posts...so sorry to hear of any losses not caught up with all the chat as I've missed so much. Just thought I would give a quick hello🙂
  • Options
    @tracyttc42017 so nice to hear from you, it’s been a while. I often wondered how you were doing. I’m glad you’re happy with your new partner! Sending you lots of love.xx 

• Options
    Omg didn't know it was closing and didn't get any notification until today. 

My email is alilmess@hotmail.com , would love to keep in contact, so if anything is set up then just let me know and I will be there!!! Whether it's Facebook, Reddit, WhatsApp or whatever I'm easy going. 

⁵ weeks left and time is crawling. Being monitored closely as she's sat on 10th centile so will be induced if she drops below that line. Bloods are all over the place and markers keep increasing but noone knows why other then something to do with liver.

Hope everyone is ok, loving all the pictures, going to miss popping on and catching up on here. 

Love to all x

Messy xx