Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hoping For A BFP In October- Part 3

Replies

• Options
    Emmy012 said:
    @MissM2203 you'll get the hang of bbt, I'm still in my first cycle tracking and these ladies have been amazing at helping me figure it all out. 
    Thank you, although most of you will be hopefully not even on here by the time I get going with BDing at the right time again.
    I feel a lot of BFP’s coming this month. I am going to stay with u all just now and start charting so I can hopefully be completely independent with BBT by Jan when we are back on track together 
  • Options
    @MissM2203 I am glad you're good at them. So I can give @MadDoda a break from helping me. Lol She is the best. I don't know how does it and stays so calm.
    Are u using Premom?
  • Options
    @Emmy012 what cd are you?
  • Options
    Post withdrawn
  • Options

• Options
    My day
  • Options
    MadDoda said:
    @kasaelee35 u definitely should go for it, exercise is always hard at first, but then u fall into a routine get used to and it feels great. Trust me i can't be happier that after 100 squats and 100 leg pulls and some weight exercises I do at home. Actually I can be happier, after kickboxing class. I'm always soaked wet through all my cloths and only time beside kickboxing that I was like that was during labour lol.
    @Emmy012 u mean 8dpo hihi enjoy ur rest I gotta prepare for tomorrow's classes and gonna head to bed too
    It's been a looooong day 😂
  • Options
    @kasaelee35 I nice relaxing evening after the hedgehog rescue! Tucked up in bed now whilst OH does the washing up.( He likes to pretend he's well trained 😜) 

Good night ladies! I look forward to speaking to you all tomorrow x
  • Options
    Post withdrawn
  • Options
    @MissM2203 no at the moment I am using only Fertility Friend . I am considering using Premom. Maybe I will download it after I buy opk tomorrow
    I have found it good for opks. It really does the work for u. I think as long as u have a decent camera phone then it works fine.
    Saves having to scrutinise a test especially if it’s not a blazing positive as in much darker than control line.
    It’s exciting, all this becomes quite addictive! 
    Baby dust to u 😊 

• Options
    Post withdrawn
  • Options
    @kasaelee35 its still going n it's fun n good
  • Options
    Post withdrawn
  • Options
    Need to vent! I’m on cd40 of a usual 32-35 day cycle. My boobs are like rocks, my back is aching but BFN staring me in the face! I just want AF or a BFP! The waiting is soooo annoying 😰 anyone else been in the same position? When can you get bloods done from your GP? Thanks for listening! X
  • Options
    Post withdrawn
  • Options
    Post withdrawn
  • Options
    @LJ1234 oops I meant AF came as a relief.
    Hi @kasaelee35 sorry AF came! I am never late, so I’m confused! It’s very frustrating!!! Glad to hear I am not the only one 😊
  • Options
    Post withdrawn
  • Options
    @LJ1234 mine was 54 days late lol  it was the my first skipped period. I did the hpt on September 26 and got a bfn. I started tracking bbt on Sept 31. I missed my ovulation and started period today. I am planning to keep tracking bbt and opks on two apps. 
    My advice is for you to do this too.

@ka@kasaelee35 I have used opk but did not get a good reading this month. I have not tracked bbt, so perhaps I will for the next cycle! Thank you x
  • Options
    Post withdrawn