Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hoping For A BFP In October- Part 3

Replies

• Options
    Thanks @MadDoda
    Super helpful as always 💜
  • Options
    MadDoda said:
    I tried to comment 3 times and it doesn't let me lol.
    Hi lovely! 
  • Options
    The whole of last month and some of August I had to have weekly blood tests (My GP is fab and wanted to catch an ovulation before I went to the hospital appointment) and my progesterone was 0.2 then on day 37 test was 31 so between days 30-37 I had definitely ovulated in September. Didn’t realise spotting was normal after BD, never had it before! But I think the boobs are definitely due to potential period on way. How long have you been trying? 
  • Options
    @KL10 i would stay positive about the endo.....my mom had me and one of my sisters after being diagnosed u should be fine as long as its not too bad....thats a fear for me as its genetic but last time i went they said they saw no signs of it

@kasaelee35 awwwwww man i was hoping ud get ur BFP :( well theres always next month and u have learned sooooo much so u will have a better chance

As for me im 7DPO over here....just awoke a bit gassy (TMI) and constipated :neutral: and its causing a tummy ache ....so my moms birthday will be a BLAST :neutral: ....temp rose like @MadDoda said.... so im still feeling better <3 hows everyone else doing
  • Options
    I wasn’t hopeful at all the past couple of months following the Endo but then the hospital appointment last Wednesday was fab and the consultant was so positive. I’ve had a scan and a chemical cautery so for now he really did seem positive that we will just get pregnant but may just take a little bit longer. 
    But I’m just not sure when to test, haven’t poas for months as my cycles are just so irregular I’ve no idea when AF is due! 
    Hopefully the next week of your TWW flies by!! 
  • Options
    @kasaelee35 I'm so sorry Hun 😔
  • Options
    @Catlady220 I'm good thanks Hun, just getting even more hormonal as the days go by and tired!! If I don't get my BFP I'll be getting AF for my holiday 😭
  • Options
    @KL10 maybe start OPK and BBT if u dont get ur BFP this month....u usually start ur period 14 days after u ovulate....i have irregular periods too but ive been able to pinpoint ovulation last month n this month and this month it was confirmed by BBT....im one of those girls that has the dreaded symptom spot disease lol i notice every lil thing but im starting to try to find different reasons for them....its getting hard though as these symptoms are much much different than AF like i had cramps on one side last night ....very very mild and dull which i never get cramps until AF has already came and they come in hard lol 
  • Options
    @kasaelee35 sorry AF came hun. Look after yourself and on to the next month! You’re so much better equipped now to spot ovulation, next month you’ll be offering everyone else advice x
  • Options
    @Emmy012 i just hope everyones wrong n my head isnt playing tricks on me lol....if AF comes then this cycle is probably the most annoyingest cycle i have ever had
  • Options
    @Emmy012 I know I’m feeling tired to will be another early night I think!
    im doing good, just waiting for ov to arrive so I can get even busier!!
    how are you?
  • Options
    @Catlady220 I would feel the same! It's been long and drawn out. 6 days to go! 
    My AF symptoms are never quite the same but I've had some cramps on and off which is pretty usual in the week leading up to it. I usually get very sensitive boobs too but that hasn't happened yet so I'm clinging on to a bit of hope! I'm just tired, soooo tired! 
  • Options
    dd1001 said:
    @Emmy012 I know I’m feeling tired to will be another early night I think!
    im doing good, just waiting for ov to arrive so I can get even busier!!
    how are you?
    I hope you OV soon and have some BD fun! I'm ok, just a little crampy and hormonal 😂 this morning I had full blown rage at not been able to find a parking spot haha oops. 
  • Options
    @Emmy012 i mean the only usual AF symptom i have is i noticed my breast are starting to get sore to the touch
  • Options
    @Catlady220 time will soon tell is what's going on. 6 days feels like a lifetime right now though 😂 
  • Options
    @KL10 my story is long I don't have problems falling pregnant. I get a lot of mcs.... As for testing if u want to be sure I would wait about 14days from ur latest possible ovulation day. Post ovulation phase is always the same, pee ovulation causes irregularity. Standard post ov is 14 days that's why I suggested that.

@Emmy012 hi hun! U will get bfp and happy holiday I'm sure!

@Catlady220 fight it! Don't give in! U can do it! I believe in u! Ignore symptoms.
  • Options
    @MadDoda i know lol....i seem to get the ones that affect my day
  • Options
    @Emmy012 I hope so too! Haha little hormonal rage, oh how these hormones play havoc with us!!
  • Options
    Hi everyone , just on train home from work , super busy high stress days recently:/ 
    does anyone know why four apps with the same data give me four different period dates , I have Thursday , fri , sat and one Tuesday next week! 
    I had a period 14 aug and 16 sept. Has me very confused 🤷‍♀️ 
  • Options
    @Cloudrainbow show me ur chart again. I will give u an answer haha. I know u didn't temp but it doesn't matter.