Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

TTC hoping for a BFP in November! - Part 2

Replies

• Options
    @Mama2be9 instruction clearly say not to read after 10min nothing to even talk about. If they place it on instruction it means no matter the result it can be wrong. That's all there is. Retest in few days get a real line in time window and u will not have to stress. Fingers crossed

• Options
    Mskiki87 said:
    @RememberToBreathe , @LJ1234  lol  I'm going to stop looking to every little detail  lol ugh ttc has us question and analyze every little thing  lol I hope all our bfps come soon also they would make for wonderful Christmas gift 😊
    It’s just so hard isn’t it. I’m trying to take each day as it comes xx
  • Options
    @RememberToBreathe I will try and bear to wait... thanks for all the support. Will keep y’all posted!!
  • Options
    SR19SR19 Regular
    edited Nov 4, 2019 10:32PM
    @Shannon95 welcome 😊 I came off bc 9 months ago, my cycles have been almost to the day ever since. But I think I am a minority of people who have been so consistent during ttc. 
    I started OPKs and they really helped me understand when I ovulate. I also started bbt to prove that I actually ovulate each month and so far it’s all looking good 😊
    2 days to ovulation this month 🤞 

where in the UK are you from?
  • Options
    @MadDoda im I'm gonna be so excited to go to sleep lol....still bding tonight to be safe

@Mskiki87 i know.....i ieed to have a serious talk with mother nature n kick her but
  • Options
    Aliciab90 said:
    MissM2203 said:
    Hi @Aliciab90
    Of course...
    My partner goes away for 3 to 4 weeks at a time with his work so last cycle and this one he’s been away when I have been in my fertile period.
    He would have been away next one too but I ovulated earlier and after MC my LP has shortened to 12 days so I might be lucky and just make it for Dec.
    How about you? 

Aaah that must be difficult! Well, we had been TTC for around 2 years and after 2 MCs, it’s taken a toll on him and he said he doesn’t know if he wants kids anymore. Obviously this broke my heart and was really stressful, but over the last month or so he seems to be coming around and now it’s not as definate; he says he can see it changing and even had unprotected sex (actually at the perfect time!) although AF is here so I’m out for this month. But yeh, I know what you mean about not being able to just BD all the time. I can’t even temp anymore because it stresses him out! So it’s going to be really difficult to time things right when he doesn’t want to know anything about fertility tracking because he feels pressure!
    I debated charting my bbt but my partner already feels under pressure and keeps telling me I need to relax... I really thought ttc was going to be fun and easy! Boy was I wrong x
  • Options
    @SM22 I feel ya
  • Options
    Night ladies x
  • Options
    @Emmy012 night hun....seems alot of u ladies are having an early night.....ur all usually so chatty still
  • Options
    So my mom just txt me ur pregnant  i was like I haven't oved yet n she goes well u r......creepy lol I think my mom's going crazy
  • Options
    Mama2be9 said:
    @VRob123 I’m following your posts but am unsure what is happening. You got a faint line today? If you don’t want to reiterate I understand. Just not sure what’s happening and plus love to offer support. 

Morning, my chart and spotting is following a similar pattern to last month so tested early in the hope that if there is something I can try and get help. It came up positive so currently trying to pressure the doctors as I’m spotting and it’s all looking similar to last month. Hope yours shows up positive in a few days time! 
  • Options
    @Blank_Page me too!! hounding them again today! 
  • Options
    I’m convinced I’m pregnant, need to stop thinking and wait until I test at the weekend!
  • Options
    @jlh87 ive found convincing urself u arent is easier

• Options
    @Catlady220 believe me I’m really trying!
  • Options
    i know @jlh87 im torn between ive oved between cd18 or havent oved yet...lol im cd22 but its 2am so i havent gone to bed yet lol....we are hoping tomorrows temp confirms ov lol
  • Options
    Morning ladies.

welcome to all new ladies. Sorry was quiet last night just needed some time with dh! 

@vrob123 hope you’re getting onto your dr as soon as they open!!

This is just cruel, look at that temp 😳. Ff has reassessed and moved ov to cd25, what do you reckon @MadDoda ?

• Options
    VRob123VRob123 Regular
    edited Nov 5, 2019 7:12AM
    @dd1001 already on it 👍. Did you do OPKs? I suppose what ff is saying is possible 🤷‍♀️

Scrap that, can see you did OPKs, how odd!
  • Options
    @dd1001 I think you have broken FF!?

I think I’m out this month and I feel so blue 
  • Options
    @VRob123 ah good let us know when you hear from them. 🤞🏽.

yeah I did got peak on cd13 and continued them to cd15 and they went right back down but starting to question whether I should have continued them.
This discussion has been closed.