Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

TTC hoping for a BFP in November! - Part 2

Replies

• Options
    @Mskiki87 no clue were starting to think I may have on cd18 so tomorrow would confirm but honestly we have no clue lol.....uterus is playing games

@MadDoda

Idk if the overlay helps
  • Options
    I'll be taking opk Soon though.... I noticed last month I had lows than a high then peak then back to high
  • Options
    @Shannon95 I agree with using OPKs and BBT. I came off my BC in June and didn’t ovulate until 20days later. Then, I started my period 12 days after that, so it does mess up cycles. My cycles were always 28 days before BC, but there’s no such thing as regular periods all your life. After stopping Bc, my cycles were 34 days. Also, like @MadDoda said, all those symptoms are from your hormones after coming off the pill. Not impossible to be pregnant, but the apps can’t tell you anything correct 
  • Options
    @VRob123 I’m following your posts but am unsure what is happening. You got a faint line today? If you don’t want to reiterate I understand. Just not sure what’s happening and plus love to offer support. 

• Options
    Welcome @Shannon95! I’m new to the group too! There’s a lot of ladies in here but everyone is so kind and willing to help and give support!! I’m 37 and ttc since September 2019 for our 1st! I’m 11dpo and waiting for my BFP!! Wishing you the best!
  • Options

Alright guys lh is slowly going down... @MadDoda i think ur right I don't wanna jinx myself but if I haven't oved then LH should go up not down ?
  • Options
    Ok I tested earlier this morning and thought it was a BFN, but an hour later a faint pink line appeared? This is on my my 3rd time ever taking a pregnancy test, 2 last month and now this one. I read about evap lines and wondered if it was this perhaps. Since the line appeared after the time window the result could be a false positive. Then I read an article that said evap lines are colorless and a colored faint line in the pregnancy spot would mean that the test is picking up small amounts of hcG. So now I’m holding back excitement and wanting some advice from you lovely ladies....
  • Options
    Mama2be9 said:
    Ok I tested earlier this morning and thought it was a BFN, but an hour later a faint pink line appeared? This is on my my 3rd time ever taking a pregnancy test, 2 last month and now this one. I read about evap lines and wondered if it was this perhaps. Since the line appeared after the time window the result could be a false positive. Then I read an article that said evap lines are colorless and a colored faint line in the pregnancy spot would mean that the test is picking up small amounts of hcG. So now I’m holding back excitement and wanting some advice from you lovely ladies....
    Can we see a photo? How long after the time window did it show up?
  • Options
    @Catlady220 not necessarily,  show peak of opk from 171819 please
  • Options
    @Mama2be9 everything after tine us invalid, retest and check within time window.
  • Options
    Mama2be9 said:
    Sorry by mad, you said an hour! 
  • Options
    @Mama2be9 I would wait 2-3 days and test again, that way line should be darker if it shows up again. How many dpo are you?

Sorry not many personal replies this time I've been on the edge of my fucking seat trying to catch up with all the messages. @dd1001 and @VRob123 I hope your docs or someone starts listening to you and you get answers/support soon. 

@MadDoda I know how you feel with the studies. I did a previous degree but wanted to retrain so decided for some reason maternity leave was the time to do it. I'll be half way through June 2020, I'm doing it distance learning part time. I also decided to take on an extra course last Jan cos I'm nuts so totally get the juggling everything. Stay strong - we'll get to our PhDs!

Welcome all new people and hope every one else doing okay too 
  • Options
    Mama2be9 said:
    Sorry by mad, you said an hour! 
    Argh! My bad not by mad! What is wrong with me today???

Do you have another test for tomorrow? 

I’m in two minds about lines after the time window. My sister in law had a negative then went back to bed and then it was positive when she got back up. Others I know were definitely an evaporation line. Best to just put this to the back of your mind x
  • Options
    Hi everyone. We just wanted to pop on this thread, as we understand earlier in the day, the chat got a little heated.

We totally understand the emotional highs and lows that come with TTC, so just a gentle reminder that we ask everyone who posts on MFM Chat to be friendly and considerate to others, even when they don’t agree with them. 
  • Options

This is all of them..... Yes I know cd12 is marked as low I edited n did that so it wouldn't say I oved on cd13 bc bbt didn't match
  • Options
    @Catlady220 obviously bbt is more reliable. The opks at 16-17 looks fairly dark mb u peaked overnight, hence of cd18. Temp will tell is tomorrow
  • Options
    @RememberToBreathe , @LJ1234  lol  I'm going to stop looking to every little detail  lol ugh ttc has us question and analyze every little thing  lol I hope all our bfps come soon also they would make for wonderful Christmas gift 😊
  • Options
    @RememberToBreathe yes maybe an hour I looked at it again, hoping that something would change. I’m 11dpo and expected af in 5 days. The photo I have is too faint, but live it’s more prominent. Yes I have another test and am wondering if I should test tomorrow or wait a few days to let hcG rise. And I’ve read quite a few stories of women like your sister in law so I guess we will just see.

@MadDoda I’ve just read different things on the evap lines and getting a faint pregnancy line after some time can mean something. Then I’ve read that waiting after the time window can be invalid as you say. I’m using Frer. I keep reading that as long as it’s colored it is more likely that it could be a BFP! 🤷‍♀️ Many women have had BFP after getting a negative with a faint colored line, so I don’t know. My hopes are up though ☺️

@Blank_Page yes I think will wait an few days and test again. Thanks. I’m 11dpo. 

I also am suddenly having watery milky cm...? 

• Options
    @Catlady220 ugh our body's  like to play games on us  but it looks like u definitely have bd well covered  hope this will be  a good month for all of us  😊 holiday  pregnancy announcements would be nice 
  • Options
    If you can bear it @Mama2be9 then wait a couple days I reckon xx
This discussion has been closed.