Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Coming off contraceptive pill and ttc baby #1! - Part 2

Replies

• Options
    CD14 xx
  • Options
    @cheesecoleslaw86, I am CD14. 

oo good or bad dreams? xx
  • Options
    Not great. Zombies in a cafe chasing me 😂 Prob because of the whole virus thing lol hopefully you have your answer by the end of this week and it's good news. It's a horrible old wait. Hope you're doing OK xx
  • Options
    oh gosh haha what a dream. 

I'm ok I just want either AF to bloody start or a BFP xx
  • Options
    Eurgh I'm sure @Emma63 Hopefully it's the bfp xx
  • Options
    @cheesecoleslaw86 still no AF, when shall I test x
  • Options
    AF has entered the building x
  • Options
    Hi everyone!
    i am new to this website and have just read through all the comments, it’s really nice to read people going through the same as me as it can be difficult and sometimes lonely when you don’t want to tell anyone you are ttc. 

I only stopped taking the pill on 23rd and started withdrawal bleed on 25th until today. I am planning to start ovulation sticks on 4th April. Any advice would be great :smile:
    good luck to you all! X
  • Options
    Hi everyone!
    i am new to this website and have just read through all the comments, it’s really nice to read people going through the same as me as it can be difficult and sometimes lonely when you don’t want to tell anyone you are ttc. 

I only stopped taking the pill on 23rd and started withdrawal bleed on 25th until today. I am planning to start ovulation sticks on 4th April. Any advice would be great smile
    good luck to you all! X
  • Options
    @Ruby88 getting a femometer and tracking your (BBT), basal body temp is one advice for you xx
  • Options
    Hello @Ruby88 how are you? You are very welcome. Ttc is a stressful and hideous journey at times so you def need support when you can get it.

My cycle was hectic coming off the pill in Nov. But I didn't use ovulation sticks as soon as I should have and I should have been tracking my temperature. Like @Emma63 has said if you get a femometer you can do this and it will help you see a pattern in what your body is up to. We can help you with that.

Will this be your first @ruby88? Xx
  • Options
    @emma63 oh no, I'm so sorry. Are you okay? At least you know now and can move forward to next cycle. Treat yourself with some wine or choc tonight xx
  • Options
    yeah I'm slightly disappointed and worried as this cycle was sssooo long. but hey ho always next month I suppose. 

and I certainly will, well I might if this headache goes away xx
  • Options
    It's the bc that causes the wonky cycles. Hopefully next month it'll have more of a pattern and be shorter. It's annoying as after Coming off bc you have to check ov sticks and temp for so long as you never know when it's going to be. Be much less stress if we even had a one week window we knew it would happen consistently xx
  • Options
    Thanks everyone. 
    No not my first I have two girls but they are 12 and 9 so I will have quite an age gap! I didn’t do any of this testing and temperatures with my first two so this is all new to me. 
    I am trying not to let it take over my life but it’s so exciting it’s all I can really concentrate on. X
  • Options
    @cheesecoleslaw86 I wish I never went on BC, if I knew it was going to muck up cycles like this, kind of regret it. this has been my longest cycle so far. 

@Ruby88 yeah dont let it take over your life am trying hard not to, but it is hard.  
  • Options
    @Ruby88 it's very exciting. That's a nicer way to look at it as opposed to stressful and anxiety provoking, haha! And as you have been successful twice before hopefully it will not take too long 😊

@emma63 I hear ya. I regret being on bc too. I only went on it for 4 months in run up to wedding to clear my skin and it messed me up so bad! Then I had a normal cycle and cp happened which messed this one up too 😳

I just want my old 26 day reliable cycles back. Before I went on bc I knew the exact day I would get af, it was like clockwork!

Argh rant over lol hope you all have a lovely isolated wkend. @Amy8970 hope you are keeping okay lovely and feelimg bit better xxx
  • Options
    @cheesecoleslaw86 this is what my cycles have been like since coming of BC.

• Options
    Mine have been 35 days, then 46 days then 28 and now I haven't ov'd until CD 28 in 4th cycle. So annoying but we will get there. Hopefully I don't have a 5th cycle 🤞Have a lovely glass of wine or whatever your poison is and treat yourself this wkend xxx
  • Options
    Hello all, I’m ok thank you @cheesecoleslaw86 sorry I haven’t been on much been so busy with work 💗 my head is not really in it this month with all that’s going on. I’m on CD10 today but I don’t think I am going to “try” this month as I’m a bit anxious about it all. Just see what happens. Hope you are all ok? Xxx
This discussion has been closed.