Forum homeโ€บ Getting pregnantโ€บ Trying to conceive
๐Ÿšจ Advance warning ๐Ÿšจ This forum will be closing on 1st May โ€“ please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Coming off contraceptive pill and ttc baby #1! - Part 2

Replies

• Options
    Oops iPad auto corrected ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ Meant to say the strangest haha
  • Options
    @Mrst1119 I was so annoyed at my body for not playing ball and then I had a talk to myself that i was filling myself full of hormones for ages so I needed to be kind to my poor old body and give it some time to get back to its normal. Sometimes it worked and sometimes I felt like screaming and crying.

You aren't alone though. Big hugs xx
    I need to remember this too about that I filled my body with hormones and that it's not going to change instantly.
    ย x
  • Options
    @Emma63 still looking good โค๏ธ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž
    does it?ย 
    that's good then. AF is due weds or Thursday ish I worked out by LP i think it is..

xx
  • Options
    @Mrst1119 I thought that was case lol

@Emma63 this next few days will be hards to distract yourself but try and stay busy and hopefully you'll get bfp so soon xx
  • Options
    @Mrst1119 I thought that was case lol

@Emma63 this next few days will be hards to distract yourself but try and stay busy and hopefully you'll get bfp so soon xx
    I took a cheapie today just to see if there was anything and there wasnt. probably too early xx
  • Options
    Hey ladies sorry Iโ€™ve been quiet the last few days. Just been stressing about the virus and getting on with AF being there ๐Ÿ˜” hope you are all doing well xx
  • Options
    @Amy8970 big hugs. We are all here for you. Glad we are finally in lock down. Scary as it is ๐Ÿ˜ฐ af is hideous but next month could be your month ๐Ÿ˜˜ try and stay positive, easier said than done I know xxx
  • Options
    @Emma63 prob too early...๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž Xxx
  • Options
    @Emma63 prob too early...๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž Xxx
    I did have stomach cramps this morning but that was it.

been doing SW to try and loose weight aswell to help as dr said I'm overweight for my height etc and I need to loose some weight to help me conceive xx
  • Options
    @Emma63 good for you. That will def help and support your journey. Be good for you even when you do conceive ๐Ÿ˜Š I've been doing my spin classes at home as I'm trying to destress ๐Ÿ˜ญ it does help xx
  • Options
    though I've been bad last week and a half as there has been hardly no food :( xx
  • Options
    I do keep popping by to see how you are all doing ๐Ÿ’— stay safe all of you xx
  • Options
    @SunshineB. how are you?ย 

stay safe too x
  • Options
    I'm not great tbh but thank you @emma63 health wise I'm ok, mentally, not sure with everything going on.

I saw your chart. There's still chance yet ๐Ÿคž temp is above coverline x
  • Options
    oh no, tbh my mental state atm isnt great, I have such an array of feelings atm.

atleast health wise your good.ย 

I do hope so I really do I need something positive atm xx
  • Options
    Thank you @cheesecoleslaw86 hope you are doing ok ๐Ÿ’— xxx

Thinking of you @SunshineB xx
  • Options
    You too lovely @SunshineB I hope you are well โค๏ธ

@emma63 it's hard enough to be good, never mind in times like these so don't be too hard on yourself xx
  • Options
    @SunshineB I know, it's crazy hard.

hopefully this wont last long and hopefully everyone that is TTC gets a BFP soon xx
  • Options
    Whhhoooop static face today, finally! Internet cheapies confirm it. All systems a gooooo! Xx
  • Options
    @cheesecoleslaw86, woop woop something positive Haha.ย 

I got sent home from work as I werent needed today. so currently writing a list of things I need to get done around the house x
This discussion has been closed.