Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Coming off contraceptive pill and ttc baby #1! - Part 2

Replies

• Options
    @cheesecoleslaw86 I know it's very hard to not think about :( 

@MadDoda when is AF due?

I've been getting some creamy CM today. and slight stomach pains xx
  • Options
    Who knows, I estimate Max 4-5 days. I don't track but I had moment of ewcm during my usual time,  and had unprotected pull out couple days before. I was careless and with my insane fertility hell knows. I'm waiting for af to start bc. 
  • Options
    @cheesecoleslaw86 it is very stressful. That's the thing you cant get away from it.

@MadDoda when are you due?? 

@cheesecoleslaw86 I'm ok. having weird tummy pains and creamy CM and major spot breakout on my face. 

xx
  • Options
    also been getting pain in my right boob like in the centre above nipple :( 
  • Options
    I’m just still waiting for AF CD 112 now 😢 doctors say to wait a couple more months before delving into blood tests
  • Options
    @Mrst1119 ouch that's not good. 

this pain in my breast is really painful,is it a sign of AF?? xx
  • Options
    @Mrst1119 that is awful. I'm so sorry you're going through that. Easy for them to say wait a few months when it isn't them dealing with it. Did you manage to start bbt?

@Emma63 could be pregnancy, but could be progesterone. How much longer you got to go until you test? I really. Hope it's pregnancy 😊

@MadDoda that's v stressful. Hopefully af shows her face soon xx
  • Options
    @cheesecoleslaw86 AF due weds/Thursday.
    I did test today with a cheapie but it was negative. I wanted to test as been feeling sick last few mornings. 

but then it stopped. 

zz
  • Options
    @cheesecoleslaw86 it’s so easy for them to say that 😢 I have...missed a few days 🤦🏼‍♀️ But not sure it’s worth much as barely any are a similar time! 
  • Options
    @Mrst1119 I feel so terrible for you. I had a 46 days cycle after coming off bc and was so upset and frustrated. This month isn't great after having cp as I'm like CD 24 and no ovulation yet but I know it can be delayed. Our bodies can be so frustrating 😭 easy to say but try to relax. I found a few hot baths and some gin helped me before 😊

@Emma63 keep us posted on how you are getting on. Everything crossed for you xxx
  • Options
    @cheesecoleslaw86 thank you!!  I got a bit stressed/obsessed CD 70-90 I have relaxed a little now, just hoping my body does something, it’s been trying thought I ?ovulated a few weeks ago (PCOS so don’t think opk reliable) had some pink mc 2 weeks ago and abdo discomfort and sore breast since but nothing happening....my body is so confused! Not sure what to do for the best now! X
  • Options
    @Mrst1119 I feel so terrible for you. I had a 46 days cycle after coming off bc and was so upset and frustrated. This month isn't great after having cp as I'm like CD 24 and no ovulation yet but I know it can be delayed. Our bodies can be so frustrating 😭 easy to say but try to relax. I found a few hot baths and some gin helped me before 😊

@Emma63 keep us posted on how you are getting on. Everything crossed for you xxx
    thank you will do 
    I think AF on it's way xx
  • Options
    is it a good thing that my temp is still above cover line or does it not matter x
  • Options
    If af is on her way your temp will drop and eventually below coverline. But it can dip even if you were pregnant so hard to say with just one temp. What is your chart looking like now? Xx
  • Options

fluctualting a bit but still above line xx
  • Options
    @Mrst1119 I was so annoyed at my body for not playing ball and then I had a talk to myself that i was filling myself full of hormones for ages so I needed to be kind to my poor old body and give it some time to get back to its normal. Sometimes it worked and sometimes I felt like screaming and crying.

You aren't alone though. Big hugs xx
  • Options
    @Emma63 still looking good ❤️🤞🤞🤞
  • Options
    Thanks @cheesecoleslaw86 that means a lot! I actually thought I was starting my AF today! A lot more cramps and discomfort and some shooting pains down there...that’s usually how it starts! Went to the toilet....absolutely nothing!
  • Options
    @Mrst1119 hopefully it's the start of something and you'll come on in next few days. I'm sending positive thoughts your way 😊 such a weird feeling when all you want to see is af 😅😅😅 xx
  • Options
    @cheesecoleslaw86 it’s the strap rangers isn’t it 😂😂😂 never thought I’d wish for a period as much in my life! xx
This discussion has been closed.