Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hoping for a bfp in May 2020

Replies

• Options
    Fingers crossed for you @Asco. It’s our 10th month trying for baby number 2 also 
  • Options

Hey everyone! CD19. 4dpo. Bbt lower, opk is 0. Gonna stop doing opk now . 13 days before I test if AF doesn't arrive.

@NurseTTC hope that is the start of something the faint line.

@GG18 Sorry for the BFN.  It's early so maybe test again in a few days.

@Asco I hope you test again and the line gets darker
  • Options
    @Asco I don’t see anything but I hope it gets darker 🤞🏻 
    @GG18 I’m sorry for the BFN ☹️ Maybe we just implanted that’s why we had cramps and back pain 🤞🏻 tomorrow you get a faint line
    @ks36 4 dpo yay! It seems so long to test until 13 days from now 😅 any symptoms you are having today?
  • Options

This is my test this morning 🤪 I know is too early and although it was in the 5 min mark it might be a faulty test. I’ll test again tomorrow either way 😅
  • Options
    @NurseTTC I am nauseous, tired, frequent urination, bloated etc but it could just be progesterone. 13 days seems long but I am hold out and not test til my predicted AF has passed.
  • Options
    @NurseTTC sorry about BFN hopefully you will get a bfp soon.
  • Options
    @ks36 your ax sound so promising 🤞🏻 hopefully AF never shows! You have such a strong will, I can’t stop testing hoping a line will show eventually 😂 
  • Options
    ks36ks36 Regular
    edited May 9, 2020 5:31PM
    @NurseTTC trying not to get my hopes up so I am just going to blame it on progesterone don't want to be crushed when it's BFN like all the other times so far. I don't have strong will just don't want to be confused and disappointed by testing to early and also don't want to waste to much money buying hpts.

Fx crossed we all get bfps!
  • Options
    10 days late, took a test a couple days ago and it was negative. I’m going insane :((
  • Options
    I had one spotting 7 days late and blood during intercourse but no period
  • Options
    @Keylynhil I hope you get your answers soon. I have PCOS and once had a 52 day cycle so I get what you're going through.
  • Options
    @Keylynhil are you taking an pre-conception vitamins? 
  • Options

I think I just got my BFP!!!!!!!! 
  • Options
    @Keylynhil I feel like I can see a line! Yayyy!! 
  • Options
    @Keylynhil Congrats on the bfp! I see the line!
  • Options
    @Keylynhil congratulations I can totally see that line!!!
  • Options
    5dpo 
    I feel so full and bloated, even this morning before eating anything.  Also very crampy tonight
    Clear discharge has continued
  • Options
    @Meme210 I hope that's good sign . Fx on bfp!
  • Options
    @Meme210 exactly how I was feeling at 5 dpo. I hope you get your BFP this cycle.

I caved again 😬 since with previous pregnancies my lines are always better at night.
    do you see anything? Can it be a faint? 

• Options
    Fx @Meme210. I’m afraid I can’t see a line @NurseTTC but it’s still early so hopefully soon 🤞
    I’m 11DPO today and my BBT has dropped back below the Coverline 😔 I think that must mean I am out but I don’t have any AF symptoms yet.