Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

February 2021- let's see those bfps 😍👶🏼🎉

Replies

• Options
    I’m cd13 today and absolutely nothing on opks they’re even lighter than the days before 😫

@Gracesmum89 I try n stick to one coffee a day and no alcohol x
  • Options
    @Gracesmum89 I had early ovulation this month it’s probably nothing at all I think I’m probably just more aware of any cramping nowerdays 🙈 thank you so much for taking the time to reply xx 
    ive cut down to a cup of real tea in the morning and decaf but it’s more to get used to it in preparation for being pregnant and I’ve done it all this month, rather than concerns over caffeine levels during tww 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • Options
    Hi All,

This is my first post in an online forum for TTC. I am 32YO & overweight with hypothyroidism. Have been TTC for 2 cycles now & waiting now on the 3rd one, currently at 5DPO. Keeping fingers crossed!

Best wishes to all those TTC!
  • Options
    Ohh no @Lh8609 hopefully it'll just come out of nowhere and you'll get your peak today 🤞 
    When mine come i will try and test twice a day, afternoon and evening. 
    @Gracesmum89 I have 2 coffees a day but when I do finally get pregnant I leave caffeine out altogether but in the 2ww the only change I make is no alcohol. 
    @Ellabella84 I am blissfully unaware of any cramping if any near ovulation, don't know if thats a good thing so I don't symptom spot or a bad thing as I may not be ovulating full stop, hopefully my O strips can shed some light on things.
    Hi @Apsa1819 fingers crossed this is your month 💗 
    I had a very strange af, came on 3 days early on Friday instead of Monday, Friday was only alittle bit there, was waiting all day for the full flow and it never arrived, Saturday alittle bit more but no where near filled a pad..Sunday it had stopped !! Then yesterday had some tiny spotting on tissue..I don't know what is going off, maybe having a off cycle..
    Hope everyone else is OK 
  • Options
    Gemma303 said:
    Ohh no @Lh8609 hopefully it'll just come out of nowhere and you'll get your peak today 🤞 
    When mine come i will try and test twice a day, afternoon and evening. 
    @Gracesmum89 I have 2 coffees a day but when I do finally get pregnant I leave caffeine out altogether but in the 2ww the only change I make is no alcohol. 
    @Ellabella84 I am blissfully unaware of any cramping if any near ovulation, don't know if thats a good thing so I don't symptom spot or a bad thing as I may not be ovulating full stop, hopefully my O strips can shed some light on things.
    Hi @Apsa1819 fingers crossed this is your month 💗 
    I had a very strange af, came on 3 days early on Friday instead of Monday, Friday was only alittle bit there, was waiting all day for the full flow and it never arrived, Saturday alittle bit more but no where near filled a pad..Sunday it had stopped !! Then yesterday had some tiny spotting on tissue..I don't know what is going off, maybe having a off cycle..
    Hope everyone else is OK 
    Thanks Gemma! And i also had a similar situation with my TTC cycle 1. I have a pretty regular cycle but AF came 4-5 days early with a bit of spotting, waited for full flow but it never arrived...and got over in 3 days....i got excited thinking its implantation... but kept getting a bfn... had to accept it was an off cycle... 

We become so hypersensitive to any changes in body & anxious when TTC... 
  • Options

Still waiting here but I’m very crampy today so hoping for a peak very soon 🤞🏼

Welcome newbies and good luck all x
  • Options
    One step opks started to get second lines today - not strong enough to be positive but were stark white yesterday and I’m starting to get crampy, my app says I will ovulate on Friday so fingers crossed!!! 
  • Options
    I don't know what is going off with my opks !! This is the same strip, added to the easy home as that is what the app told me to do then took the picture again, same strip, and got 2 different results, then added the same picture to other opks and got a different reading !! So its not dark so not O yet but nice to know I do have lh in there somewhere lol...any help would be appreciated. 
  • Options
    I add all mine to others (I thought I should do that as they’re not Premom or easy@home ones) but I realised last night those green one step ones are 20miu so I’m using pink ones that are 10miu now. I’d go with the others readings x

@mummae26 could I see yours? I’m due to ov tomoz or Friday but not even getting lines on the one step tests but faint ones on the pink strips x
  • Options
    Thank you @Lh8609 I will just add them to the others, mine are the one step cheapies off ebay, they say 20miu on them, I know I am not close yet to O but the instructions said to start from today, do you carry on testing after you've had a strong test line to see if it goes back down again, I don't know if to do that as it would give me piece of mind to know which day I O when it starts to go back down, but I don't want to be wasting them. This is my test that I uploaded but you can't really see it on the pictures I just added on here..
  • Options
    See I should be hitting my peak today really but I’m not getting any lines on those green tests at all 😫 I really think I’m not ovulating 😔 Yeah I think you’re supposed to test through the peak and test it out so you know it’s been and gone. That’s what I was hoping to do but I feel like I’m not going to get a peak at all x
  • Options
    Did you start testing from cd11 as what it says in the premom app picture upload,  I know from the other ttc threads that we've been on that your af was very long then it gradually got back to 28 days didn't it ? I am only on cd6, from the instructions I read I should start testing today but if I was going off my cycle from December that was 28 days i should start testing on Saturday on cd9, do you think you could of missed it with it being cd11,  I didn't want to take any chances so I started at the earliest date going off my 25 day cycle. I know I am not close yet as haven't had any cm at all, how about you, have you notice any so may of had signs and missed peak..
  • Options
    I started on cd7 but there was no point in logging them as they were stark white. Haven’t had any ewcm just generally damper down there. Getting lots of cramps but i did around Boxing Day and had faint lines but no peak then they just went stark white again. Maybe I’ll ov later or maybe not at all who knows. Feeling very frustrated atm. Yeah you’ve got plenty of time for a peak hun x
  • Options
    I bet you're feeling frustrated, last time I used them was in 2016 when we was trying for the third, and I just couldn't get on with them and they was making me feel even worse as never did get a line as dark or darker than the control line, so I gave up with the strips and now he was 3 yrs last month.
    Fingers crossed you will ovulate, just might be abit later than what the apps are telling us 💖
  • Options
    I hope so. I just feel like this being month 5 and me being 35 in august, my chances are already lower so I need to use anything I can to try n help! I think I’ll start bbt next month if we’re not successful this time round. So hard when I fell straight away with the girls x
  • Options
    @Gemma303 and @Lh8609 I don’t use ovulation tests but some of the ladies on here have said they actually get the peak at random times like 3am so it might be that you’re missing it because it’s at a random time not because anything is wrong with your cycle or you’re not ovulating x
  • Options
    I know what you mean,  with my second and third I fell just after a year after my last depo injection, when the depo ran out. I did have mc and a mmc so i did fall pregnant in them 12 mths but unfortunately it didn't last. This time around, I am 36, its been (in February) 1 year and 3 months so I might take that approach and do the bbt next month but hopefully it won't come to that for us, and everyone else on here 🙂 
  • Options
    Apsa1819 said:
    Hi All, 

This is my first post in an online forum for TTC. I am 32YO & overweight with hypothyroidism. Have been TTC for 2 cycles now & waiting now on the 3rd one, currently at 5DPO. Keeping fingers crossed!

Best wishes to all those TTC!
    Welcome to the group x
  • Options
    I’ve just done my last opks of the day, used 2 and they were both duff 😫 hardly even a control line. Gona try again later and tomorrow but I don’t feel like anything’s gona happen any time soon. Feel so deflated. Think we’re just go a keep bding anyway just incase I do miss it overnight x
  • Options
    @Lh8609 so sorry your lines are not getting darker it must be so frustrating. I would defo recommend trying to do your bbt if you can it might show something thing that your sticks are missing. Maybe you have a really short peak x