Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Testing in May - first babies of 2022! 🧚🏼‍♀️

Replies

• Options
    @BLily190 congratulations!!
  • Options
    BLily190 said:
     After 2 minutes xx 
    congratulations!! Xx
  • Options
    Lh8609 said:
    that’s very positive, congrats!!!
    Thanks! Still getting occasional cramping like my period is coming, is that normal? xx
  • Options

This does not feel real! As if I could have tested a few days ago.. I was 100% sure I was not pregnant this month.. had some cramping at 3dpo but discounted that. Don't have sore boobs or sickness, just feel like AF is coming. Fingers crossed this sticks and will keep testing.

xxx
  • Options
    Totally normal to have cramps hun! I hardly had any symptoms with my girls. This time I’ve had the works, sore boobs, nausea, cramps and aches n pains. I’m 9 weeks today and my boobs still feel like they’ve been repeatedly punched 😂 congrats!! X
  • Options
    Lh8609 said:
    Totally normal to have cramps hun! I hardly had any symptoms with my girls. This time I’ve had the works, sore boobs, nausea, cramps and aches n pains. I’m 9 weeks today and my boobs still feel like they’ve been repeatedly punched 😂 congrats!! X
    9 weeks :hushed: feels like you got your BFP last week hahaha! I'm guessing I implanted early due to my short cycles hence the strong BFP's. Will keep testing.. This is our first baby and 4 months ttc so very grateful and can't stop crying, probably shouldn't get my hopes up too much just yet xxxx
  • Options
    Thanks @Poca92 xx

@Lou_lou234 Thanks and how are you getting on? xx
  • Options
    I am only 10dpo hoping the line will get darker my period is due on Sunday! Can’t believe how strong your lines are it doesn’t feel real does it xx
  • Options
    Congrats @Lou_lou234! In the month I got my BFP I was having no symptoms either, and I couldn't believe my eyes :)
  • Options
    Congratulations @BLily190- lovely news xx
  • Options
    Morning ladies! So this morning my tests have come back slightly less dark.. only slightly and this is with fmu.. should I be worried? They were super dark yesterday with 4th pee of the day xxx 12 DPO

• Options
    I think they look fine is that a one step one? They never get that dark x
    Congratulations x  
  • Options
    Thanks, It's boots own brand and first response rapid result, I have frer coming in post today so will test again later. xx
  • Options
    Morning all! Last week I had my af visiting. She lasted 4 days and then was gone. The day after af had gone my husband and I had sex- no planned bd this month as we decided to miss a couple of cycles - it was just an “in the moment” situation haha. So I thought that ov would come this week- last month it happened about 3/4 days earlier than expected. I have been tracking my bbt and two days ago I started doing my opk on cd7 (last month I tested on cd10 and got a high that day followed by peak the next) Just tracking to see what my cycle looks like these couple of months where we haven’t been ttc. So I’ve logged my bbt and when I looked at my chart it reckons I have already ovd and my peak day was the day after my period ended? Does this seem possible or is it an error by the Premom app? 
  • Options
    Can some help me I'm 12 dpo and the test came up like this within the first 3 mins. I'm wondering if it's dark enough for the doctors office?
  • Options
    BLily190BLily190 Regular
    edited May 12, 2021 7:27AM
    @Emmstar84 Last month I ovulated on CD10 according to my apps and ended up having a very short cycle. Perhaps its possible if your cycles are irregular x
  • Options
    Thank you @BLily190- will keep an eye on it and see what happens! Xx
  • Options
    _Abby_ said:
    @Jessiebella if your starting ur investigations they will probably refer you for other tests once your OH sperm test is back.  I had multiple blood tests, Ultrasound of ovaries and a Hyfosy (but most ppl seem to be offered HSG-same sort of thing -it checks your fallopian tubes are working)
    I'm told depending what they find some ppl are fortunate to get a diagnosis that can be assisted by medication alone, fingers crossed thats the case for u hun!

Thanks for all ur well wishes, I'm CD 2 on the heaviest period I can remember for years, I have shingles at the moment so not sure if thats made my AF heavier...no other explanation!?

I'll keep popping into this group to see how ur all getting on, hoping for lots of BFPs!  This cycle won't end for me until early June now so I'm out for May. Xxx
    Thanks for that and the advice yeah that's what I'm hoping for! Feels like all we do is wait lol but at least the ball is rolling xx 
  • Options
    @Pikapie looks positive to me. You can always get a blood hcg done to verify before you call the doctors or wait another day or two and test again to see if it gets darker before calling. It is whatever you prefer. Nonetheless, congratulations!!
  • Options
    @Emmstar84 its definitely possible to ovulate right at the end of AF or even during. It has happened to me once. I would look at your average post-O temps on your previous cycles to see if you see a trend. otherwise, its really just a waiting game right now.