Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Testing in May - first babies of 2022! 🧚🏼‍♀️

Replies

• Options
    can anyone else see this or am I imagining? I am 9dpo do not want to get my hopes up 
  • Options
    @Jessiebella if your starting ur investigations they will probably refer you for other tests once your OH sperm test is back.  I had multiple blood tests, Ultrasound of ovaries and a Hyfosy (but most ppl seem to be offered HSG-same sort of thing -it checks your fallopian tubes are working)
    I'm told depending what they find some ppl are fortunate to get a diagnosis that can be assisted by medication alone, fingers crossed thats the case for u hun!

Thanks for all ur well wishes, I'm CD 2 on the heaviest period I can remember for years, I have shingles at the moment so not sure if thats made my AF heavier...no other explanation!?

I'll keep popping into this group to see how ur all getting on, hoping for lots of BFPs!  This cycle won't end for me until early June now so I'm out for May. Xxx
  • Options
    @Lou_lou234 I might be able to see something, but very light.  If I were you I'd wait a couple of days and try testing again with FMU, it's still early to see anything clearly.
    Best of luck for your BFP keep us posted. 
    Xxx
  • Options
    @Lou_lou234 looks just like my 9dpo test, congrats! X
  • Options
    I will again in a couple of days. Fingers crossed xx
  • Options
    @Lou_lou234 I see it! Cant wait to see a future test!
  • Options
    can anyone else see this or am I imagining? I am 9dpo do not want to get my hopes up 
    I can see something! Have you got any other symptons?  

XX
  • Options
    11DPO and not a sympton in sight :disappointed: Hoping to not test but we know how that goes..

I'm on CD 25 and last month my cycle was on 24 days, although my average is 27 days. Started to feel AF cramps last night so guessing I might come on early again.

Still keeping fingers and toes crossed xx

How is everyone else doing?
  • Options
    Bottom one is this morning.. I have just been having lots of cramping over last few days and bloating but that is usual before my period but wouldn’t normally get it that early x
  • Options
    definitely looks a bit darker and cramping is normal I’m still getting it now and I’m 9 weeks today. Hope they get darker for u hun x
  • Options
    Bottom one is this morning.. I have just been having lots of cramping over last few days and bloating but that is usual before my period but wouldn’t normally get it that early x
    Oh wow congrats! Definitely darker xxx
  • Options
    Looks like 2 lines to me hope they get darker for you xx 
  • Options
    Does anyone else only relax on their period? I don't look forward to bd on specific days, seeing the OH stressed and being really busy and have to say, oh could you just fit me in for a quick bd! Then having to do that for a full week, everyday or on/off, and then using the ov strips and squinting to see whether there's a faint line there and hoping over the next few days it will get darker. And I'm running out of strips so can only use one a day and that's not ideal as I might miss my surge. Then once we've played our part, done all we can and have to just wait, well that's unbearable! Analysing or over analysing every single twinge, change in down below, feel a little sick, bloating, could this be a sign or is this just the unpredictability of the body? Then hopefully the period doesn't show and fingers crossed it's because I'm pregnant and not because this process is so damm stressful!
    But if af does show, after the crushing disappointment then it's the only time in the whole month my body can relax and say well you can't do anything this week. 
  • Options
    😞 I’m out for May!!
    gutted as always but genuinely not as upset as usual. 
    It’s really helped having other focus’s and I just started OPK testing this cycle and hadn’t quite perfected it - think I OV’d while we were on a boat with my parents so BD’ing was not the easiest 🤣🤣

CD2, cycle 20 TTC, hoping to get news from our fertility referral soon but I’m guessing Covid has put things really behind so I’m not too hopeful on that one!

best of luck to everyone still in!
    xX 
  • Options
    @hannah22 god yes!!! It’s painful but a release at the same time!!! I’m getting drunk tonight 🤣🤣🤣
  • Options
    @Lou_lou234 definitely a l I be!! Wwoooooo 💃🥳 exciting 🖤🖤

So my AF ended after 4 days, so soon ready to go again. I have 2 different apps one says I ovulate on the 19th the other 22nd, wonder why that is? 

Going to start with opks in a few days. I have the clear blue pink and purple ones. Does anyone know if I start with the pink ones and use the purple ones closer to the time that would work? Or use the same all the way through? (Pink detects 2 fertile days, purple 4 I think) 

Sorry for those who are out this month xx 

@hannah22 yes I know what you mean re relaxing when AF shows xx
  • Options
    OMG !!! Guys I just did a standard pregnancy test, first response but not the early one..
  • Options
    I'm shaking like a leaf, I'm only 11DPO and I feel like my period is coming any minute? Could this be a false positive. In real the line is very strong. Going to go to the chemist now for more.. Also this is like 4th pee of the day
  • Options
     After 2 minutes xx 
  • Options
    that’s very positive, congrats!!!