Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Testing in July

Replies

• Options
    @Iski2021 massive congratulations!! After 18 months I can imagine how totally unbelievable and terrifying it is! Praying for you 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

We’re on a full 2 years as of this month. Almost given up hope, it just seems impossible to imagine ever actually getting pregnant. 
    It’s odd , we’re moving forward really fast with fertility treatment - got a date for a laparoscopy at the end of next month (im scared!! 🙈🙈) and baseline scan on next cycle hopefully. 
    But im totally chilled on the actual TTC efforts… I’ve stopped testing and tracking, just enter my period dates into Premom now to know when im due next. 
    OH has taken the reigns on BDing (he’s trying to save the IVF expense I reckon coz he’s rampant 🤣🤣🤣) 
    I feel much better not focusing too much on it…. But I’m 4 DPO so the TWW insanity could creep in yet 🤪🤣

Hoping and praying for a big pile of summer BFPs from us all! This journey sucks but it’s so nice to be able to touch base with you all and know that you’re not alone 💜
  • Options
    @KelB79 all the baby dust in the world to you. Its such a crappy place but I'm glad you're not stressing yourself! I'm 2 cycles in from being cleared after adhesion removal ( a 3 month recovery period of no ttc) so I hope that's hope for youl!!

I don't have a clue whether anything I did different this cycle helped but for the first time I stopped all white carbs and junk from period to end of ovulation. Just veg and white meat and fish and plenty of nuts. And no alcohol 😭

We also BD every other day from Day 6 and then every day for 4 days once I got peak. I was desperate 😂. DH was knackered...but I just wanted to see if we could cover all bases as I used two ovulation monitors and got different bloody peaks! 

• Options
    Hi guys hope everyones ok I'm 9dpo today not caved n tested but I've had a bad cold for past few days n work sent me home to self isolate had a covid test today I think it's just a cold tbh but understand work has to be careful. Due to not feeling great though I dont have great hope this is my month 😪 still doing bbt and temps going up not down. Not spiking fever currently though but might still be down to illness xx 
  • Options
    Think I'm out guys. Temp dropped and is right on the cover line! Bfn @ 11dpo af due Tuesday. Feel like I should be used to this disappointment by now ✌ xx
  • Options
    @Jessiebella I hope you are not out lovely. Keeping everything crossed 🤞🏻 xx
  • Options
    @Emmstar84 I'm out! Af came yest and I'm cd2 today of cycle 22 ttc.. feeling a little down I guess whenever I try something new you cany help but hope that itll work this time. Oh well time to some self love and to try again. Still waiting for OH SA results been ages which is making me fed up cuz everything is going sooo slow cant get fertility referral until results are back. 

How are you doing cycle buddy? Hope you have better luck xx 
  • Options
    @Jessiebella ah no I’m sorry lovely. My bbt was doing so well and then it crashed. Af arrived this morning 😞
  • Options
    @Emmstar84 sorry babe! At least were cycle buddies again. Hopefully next month will be our time xx
  • Options
    Lots of love to u both, TTC really sucks doesn't it.  I'm keeping everything crossed for myself this month but not due until next weekend earliest and have a feeling I Ov later than normal....perhaps due to the heat but not sure 🤷‍♀️ xxx
  • Options
    @Jessiebella fingers crossed cycle buddy 😊 Thank you @_Abby_ good luck to you! Xx
  • Options
    @_Abby_ good luck babe glad to hear you're still in the game fingers crossed ✌🤞

@Emmstar84 feeling alot better today when I first came on I was just sad. Oh got SA results at gp but cant get appt to talk about them til next thurs. More waiting but at least they are back xx
  • Options
    @Jessiebella I hope your appointment goes well! I’m thinking we may start the ball rolling speaking to the doctor xx
  • Options
    Hi all, 

Been a little while since I've been on so , congratulations to Iski2021 !!!
    When I read your news I thought it's just what the group needs, a positive pick me up :) 
    I hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy xxx

To everyone else trying, I really hope that this is the beginning of quite a few more positive tests for us, fingers crossed.

I'm on day I'm not really sure.. I got a positive ov on the 14th and we bd that day and two days before that. But not afterwards as my oh was feeling crap after his second vaccine.. I feel I'm doing this all wrong. I'm wet down there about three days after my positive ov but I norm bd the day or the day after. I did ask my oh to buy a Basel thermometer but he didn't really know what he was doing am doing got the wrong one and I didn't bother buying another, fed up I guess. I want to do a prénom app and temp to give me a clearer idea but will it? Or will it just make me stressed out having to do more and fretting about my temp? 
  • Options
    Hello Everyone!

hope you don’t mind me jumping on this thread so late?

Congratulations on your BFP @Iski2021 ❤️

I am 8 days PO on cycle 6 TTC (baby #3) I use one step OPK’s and got a positive CD19. Until now I’ve been ovulating later or not getting a positive and so I’m cautiously hopeful but also feel I’m setting myself up for disappointment if I feel too hopeful - one of my best friends announced her pregnancy last week and I’d love to be just behind her!

Sorry if TMI but although I’ve never observed my cervical position with my fingers, I kind of assess it by how sex feels.. anyone else!? I did the deed with OH this evening and barely felt my cervix which is another thing giving me hope but I’ve been fooled many a time before!

My lovely children were both conceived in 6-12 months and the waiting always feels like forever but I appreciate there are some of you who have been waiting for a baby for a long, long time and as much as I have felt this cycle I wanted to log back in (been on these forums with my last TTC and pregnancy journey) and connect with you again, I don’t want anyone to think I’m not grateful for how lucky I’ve been or moaning about the wait.

I will test 14 days PO should I make it that far and will have everything crossed for lots of sticky baby dust for all!
  • Options
    Evening, not been on for a while as trying not to obsess..not going great 😂

@Iski2021 massive congratulations!! 

@Jessiebella sorry xx BD to you, never gets bloody easier does it xx 

@hannah22 I honestly think the bloody premom app stresses me out more if I'm honest. I don't temp, but like seeing the test strips on there xx BD to you xx 

@elliesc Hello! #3 that's super exciting!! You're a seasoned Pro now 😉! Lol BD to you! Excited for you to share your journey. 

So we have had loads of sex apart from when we actually should so I'm upset about that..timing just off!! 

So these are my test strips, dtd today around 11am (nap time = thank you!) but didn't for the 3 days prior to today. Will try and dtd later again tonight and tomorrow. 

So when it says peak does this mean I should be close to ovulating? Kicking myself our timing has been off though 😩😭😭

BD to you alllllll!! Come on you BFP
    Sorry if I missed out anyone, hard to flip pages and remember names..does this have an app? I'm always just in the Web browser xxxx

• Options
    Poca92Poca92 Regular
    edited Jul 28, 2021 2:19AM
    @NorthernGirl you normally ovulate 24-36 hours after a positive opk. So you're still in the game!

ALso just realized I'm 3 days late so... yea
  • Options
    @Poca92 fingers crossed for u and for me.
    I'm due today, unfortunately not feeling any major symptoms, just some occasional cramping but not testing until after the weekend earliest as were away this weekend with family, and I don't want to have the results in my head all weekend!

When are u thinking of testing @poca92 ?
    Xxx
  • Options
    To test or not to test that is the question! 
    I want to as I'm on day 31 of what for the last year averages at a 29 day cycle. But don't want to be hugely disappointed if it's negative.
    As far as I'm aware we missed DTD at the right time, I've had my usual pre cycle spots only change is a slightly tender nipple! 
    Argh! 
  • Options
    @Poca92 fingers crossed! Are you going to test!? Fingers crossed!! Xx

@joojoo ooohhh exciting!! I have a rule I don't test until I'm a week late, so less disappointment! Good luck, fingers crossed for you xx 

So I'm 3 DPO..No expectations really but you never know. One worrying thing is my luteal phase was only 9 days which is not good. Hopefully that was a one off but we'll see. Just something else to bloody worry about 😳🙈
  • Options
    Evening ladies I thought I would join you on this journey. We have been ttc baby number 2 for 2.5 years now. With baby number 1 I fell pregnant straight away so I think I just presumed this would be the same. My period is all over the place so very very hard to track and also been diagnosed with pcos. Period defo due soon tho although today have had really tender boobs etc can’t decide if my mind is playing tricks or maybe it’s just period want to hold off testing but really really wanting to.