Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Appt tomorrow wish me luck please...UPDATED Back frm appt

13»

Replies

• Options
    Hi Tink

Thank you hun that means alot.

Hope your well & bean is being good to you xxx
  • Options
    Hi matey

Sorry only replying now but went away last week for a well needed break. I'm glad things are moving forward for you and that you saw the best consultant (it's amazing how much knowing that you are seeing the best can put you at ease!)

Like the girls have said please keep chatting on here, your advice really has helped me and many others i'm sure.

Sending you lots of PMA, and Dec is going to come round sooooooo quickly for you and you and OH can just enjoy spening time with each other without the pressure for the next few weeks.

It will be worth it in the end.

Hugs
    Jodie xx
  • Options
    Hi Jodie hun,

Nice to have you back, did you enjoy your break? Sounds like you did.

Thanks hun im taking my mind off things with the help of everyone here!!. It is nice that we are seeing one of the top fertility consultants, Im so glad that my GP referred us to him as it was a nurse at the hospital who mentioned him to us!!

I dont want to wish the time away but I cant wait to get to Dec for the nxt appt!!! It will def be worth it for teh end result & im starting to think positively about our tests.

Hope you are well xxxx

• Options
    Hi Matey

Our break away was great, really took my mind of things, not having a good day today though, best friend had a son this morning (have had a good whinge on a new post) so pleased for her but had a bit of a cry today. (feeling sorry for myself)

Just you watch though, these weeks will fly by, and at least that you can rest knowing that you are getting the best care that you can get with the top chap looking after you, (not before time!!)

It truly will be worth it in the end i'm sure! Keep chatting!!

Jodie xx

• Options
    Laura,

Just wanted to say that i'm so glad that you're being looked after, Dec will be here in no time. You and oh take care of each other xxx
  • Options
    Thank you so much huni, how are you? xx